|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Both cops were different. The first one was more stout while the second guy was leaner.
I liked the way they showed a comparison between the two. One extremely rude and corrupt while the other dedicated to his duty and who ended up giving up his life for the same.

Edited by zephyr29 - 16 October 2013 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 4)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
One more dead. This time, it's the more lethal of the kidnappers. Another casualty off-screen. Maybe we need a separate thread for casualties/fatalities, as there's one dead per episode, and this isn't CID.

That Vadra gets sicker hour by hour. He could be the insider plotting against Aditya. With likely help from WNCC- or they're blackmailing him for Government funding for their channel- much like our news channels running on Government funding.

zephyr29

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I missed today's episode, bar that Rohan/Dev scene and Trisha in the car. Disappointingly, the 12AM run has been replaced with some Big Boss package. I'll have to try my luck tomorrow, unless someone can tell me which run has today's episode.

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
You ll get it Tomorrow  at 1 PM I guess...!!!

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

One more dead. This time, it's the more lethal of the kidnappers. Another casualty off-screen. Maybe we need a separate thread for casualties/fatalities, as there's one dead per episode, and this isn't CID.

That Vadra gets sicker hour by hour. He could be the insider plotting against Aditya. With likely help from WNCC- or they're blackmailing him for Government funding for their channel- much like our news channels running on Government funding.

@bold, Actually this seems like a good idea so those who are uncomfortable watching violence can kind of have an idea of what to expect in each episode. In my opinion, so far the violence hasn't been too bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_MDiehardYMfan

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Do you want it to be a Members Only post? I don't know the forum/BB code for that. We keep the written updates and video links locked for members, and I feel this should be too.

Edited by Arjun_M - 20 October 2013 at 8:52am

DiehardYMfan

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Yeah I think that would be better.

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
What do you think of Ajinkya Deo's acting as 'Abhay' so far? I feel he's done well so far, and should get more screen time on this show.

That Jai-Trisha scene melted quite a few hearts. Nicely done by Anil and Tisca.

Naina-Aditya-Divya = Sonia-Rahul-Priyanka. Vikrant (Divya's drunk, abusive husband) = Robert Vadra. Mehek Ahuja of WNCC = Barkha Dutt of NDTV. KK=Digvijay Singh? Megha-Prithvi = Maneka-Varun? A journalist on an online portal expects this show to be censored by the Government. Already the real Barkha Dutt has mocked this show for being a scene-by-scene copy. Hope the Government doesn't shut the show down.

Hope to see the identities of 'Abhay' and 'Max' revealed.

I need to know the code for "Members Only" for the Body Count and Casualty Ward thread.

Edited by Arjun_M - 21 October 2013 at 12:04am

DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top