|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Yes but dont you think that the pace has slowed down simply because they had shown us a lot of thing in the premier but they are not showing anything new now right..most of the things were shown in promos and it was just a continuation of track...They could have done much more I feel but again lets wait and see. Aditya is getting better true...JSR seems too much torn I guess but is very good![/DIV]
RIP Jhanvi
@Your last line-ROFL might be...that guy is one of the most efficient liars of the world!!!LOL
I feel each episode is getting bigger and harder than the previous one. The premier had very little action, which looked fixed, but they kept adding up in the second, with the gunfight/kidnapping, and then more action with Aditya joining in, and a forceful interrogation by JSR. It's difficult to keep the pace fast in a show that depicts everything happening in real time.

One character we don't speak much about is Ajay, Jahnavi's father. He too is played quite well in a limited role. We'll see more of him now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 3)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ya thats true...

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
One more casualty- that police officer who helps JSR. This bloke Yakub is a serious threat. The show gets bigger. Pity we have to wait longer for the next part. One of Pradhan's men passes off as a CID cast member. If 24 has a CID joke, they'll make it so subtle, nobody will notice.

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Which one?I will love CID jokes...in the show!!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Random people who look/sound like Abhijeet/Daya/Fredericks, like one of Pradhan's men. We might just see some CID lookalikes in police/security groups that don't get the job done properly. I don't expect Anil Kapoor to openly play CID jokes in this show.

DiehardYMfan

rvs43

rvs43

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

Random people who look/sound like Abhijeet/Daya/Fredericks, like one of Pradhan's men. We might just see some CID lookalikes in police/security groups that don't get the job done properly. I don't expect Anil Kapoor to openly play CID jokes in this show.

I thought there was a minor mistake or goof up in last episode. Moment Tisca got phone from her daughter about kidnaping they dint call cops ! Plus when they were caught on check post they should have told cops their daughters are kidnapped. I personally felt entire bribe scene with cops was unwanted .

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I agree even I found it weird why they didn't clearly tell the cops that their kids are in danger. 
And yes the bribing scene was the most annoying one in an otherwise good episode.

DiehardYMfan

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
The same inspector who risked his life to capture a terrorist wanted by JSR? Can't be as bad as we've made him out to be, and he's far more competent than Pradhan's cordon and the RAW boss, who couldn't do their job.

DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top