|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
First 2 episodes over and so far its pretty gripping with some excellent performances. One highlight is there's not a single lagging moment anywhere. 

But I did find those scenes with the 2 sisters and Yakoub to be highly contrived. Though their fates remain ambiguous, I guess they must be dead. Another character I found annoying is Tej as if he was trying real hard to act suspicious. 

Apart from these minor things its been very engaging so far. Anil Kapoor as usual shines as JSR. Tisca also is brilliant as the resigned wife and panicked mother. But the guy who plays Aditya Singhania is the real treat. Not only is he good looking, he's a very impressive performer as well, as he makes the youth icon and future PM seem more real and believable. And it was a pleasant surprise seeing Anita Raaj back on screen after so long. 

Real sad that we lose Anupam Kher so soon. Was expecting to see him in 1 or 2 more episodes.

Edited by zephyr29 - 06 October 2013 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_MDiehardYMfandebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 2)" in 24 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Saw the episode...very much fast paced...like it but i just wish Anupam kher's character (Wasim) would not be died so fast Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_Mzephyr29DiehardYMfan

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Sad to see Wasim killed. I'd prefer 'Max' take out the silly sisters, because they just weaken the plot- the teens in the car/party add more to the story. As for Tej, I feel his annoyance levels are just a foil for a bigger role he may play- he may just be a hero sometime. Poor Janhavi gets hurt way too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanzephyr29

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

Imagine the ACP from CID bald/skinhead, and you have someone who looks like RAW agent Gill. Was that character a CID joke? I expect plenty of such jokes in the show.
LOL!LOL

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Sad to see Wasim killed. I'd prefer 'Max' take out the silly sisters, because they just weaken the plot- the teens in the car/party add more to the story. As for Tej, I feel his annoyance levels are just a foil for a bigger role he may play- he may just be a hero sometime. Poor Janhavi gets hurt way too much.
The sister plot is very boring..I wish they could have given us some other useful insight into the planning arena other than bargaining but who knows this may be the prelude to some twist/subplot.
Teens plot is also not very exciting as of now but will wait to see if they can spice it up!!
Tej is not a villain its anybody s guess but as you said he may play the game spoiler for either of the sides

Arjun_Mzephyr29

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

First 2 episodes over and so far its pretty gripping with some excellent performances. One highlight is there's not a single lagging moment anywhere. 

But I did find those scenes with the 2 sisters and Yakoub to be highly contrived. Though their fates remain ambiguous, I guess they must be dead. Another character I found annoying is Tej as if he was trying real hard to act suspicious. 

Apart from these minor things its been very engaging so far. Anil Kapoor as usual shines as JSR. Tisca also is brilliant as the resigned wife and panicked mother. But the guy who plays Aditya Singhania is the real treat. Not only is he good looking, he's a very impressive performer as well, as he makes the youth icon and future PM seem more real and believable. And it was a pleasant surprise seeing Anita Raaj back on screen after so long. 

Real sad that we lose Anupam Kher so soon. Was expecting to see him in 1 or 2 more episodes.

Performances are excellent but these trivial flaws look so great only because rest of the things are perfect!
Sad to see Anupam Khers role end!

Arjun_Mzephyr29

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Both JSR and Aditya are getting better as the show moves ahead. Expect plenty of rough interrogation in this show, especially for Nikita. I hear Tej called Gill- another CID joke around the corner? That Yakub/sisters plot was getting worse each day/hour, and I'm relieved Max did his bit in cleaning it up. Poor Jahnavi.

Another Con-gress joke- was that secretary based on liar-in-chief Digvijay Singh?

DiehardYMfanzephyr29

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Both JSR and Aditya are getting better as the show moves ahead. Expect plenty of rough interrogation in this show, especially for Nikita. I hear Tej called Gill- another CID joke around the corner? That Yakub/sisters plot was getting worse each day/hour, and I'm relieved Max did his bit in cleaning it up. Poor Jahnavi.

Another Con-gress joke- was that secretary based on liar-in-chief Digvijay Singh?
Yes but dont you think that the pace has slowed down simply because they had shown us a lot of thing in the premier but they are not showing anything new now right..most of the things were shown in promos and it was just a continuation of track...They could have done much more I feel but again lets wait and see. Aditya is getting better true...JSR seems too much torn I guess but is very good!
RIP Jhanvi
@Your last line-ROFL might be...that guy is one of the most efficient liars of the world!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top