|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || - Page 7

Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is really smart. They've sneaked the Sri Lankan war against the LTTE into this show.

If Mehek Ahuja is Barkha Dutt and Vikrant Maurya Robert Vadra, what do you make of that scene? And what do you make of the assassination? The producers of 24 must have a serious axe to grind with the establishment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Arjun_M...

Just saw the episode of 9/11...was surprised at the precap...both KK's words nd the last bit about a sri lankan assassin arriving...

Nice move incorporating the LTTE movement into the show...

By the way is it only me or does anyone else also feel that this whole thing is somehow based on the Gandhis?

Many of the characters and happenings seem to be drawn from their real life occurrences...

Show is going quite well...good thing i have not yet watched the US version of this episode... Am waiting for this to end then will watch it...otherwise would be making comparisons...dont want that to happen...

Waiting for today's episode...
Arjun_M thumbnail
@Mehek_25 They've replaced the Palmer family completely with these Nehru-Gandhi clones, complete with a Digvijay Singh, Robert Vadra, Menaka-Varun and even a Barkha Dutt! Their portrayal of Damaad 420 and Liar-in-chief Diggi isn't very positive. Interestingly, Aditya Singhania has a wardrobe similar to that of rival Narendra Modi.

Talking of this show's Barkha Dutt, oh my, the producers seem to hate our news media with a passion- just like a lot of us. Hopefully the Government, which bankrolls the media, won't censor the show.

Oh, wait, hello LTFE! 😆

Today's episode revealed a new villain. What do you make of it? Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
Arjun_M thumbnail
One more traitor revealed- Pooja, the PM's secretary! Were you surprised? Now the game has changed- not Yakub's any longer, but Raja's and Bala's, although this LTFE looks hardly believable, like they've lived all their lives in Mumbai/Delhi.
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_M

One more traitor revealed- Pooja, the PM's secretary! Were you surprised?

i'm not surprised. thats bcuz i dont trust any1😆😆😆 i luk at all characters suspiciously.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Oh my, they introduced a new character to kill off within minutes! And fake Max is back- this character has some serious shock value.
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
pls dont tell me ki trisha and kiran are dead.
i'm reli scared nw! hey bhagwan!
Arjun_M thumbnail
Did someone catch the name of the character impersonating Max? Apparently, someone named him in a phone call to him.
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kulsumtvfan

pls dont tell me ki trisha and kiran are dead.

i'm reli scared nw! hey bhagwan!

No No they are very much alive 😆😆
Arjun_M thumbnail
Today's episode was rather tame. No action. No suspense. Not even a major twist. You could sleep through 18:00-19:00 but the next hour will have something big happening.