Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab sa Risk hai-Written Update 4th Oct, 2013

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The Episode starts with Mr Khanna telling Rajveer that Simran did not come to his house as she was going Hrishikesh. She was not coming to his house. Simran tried to call Rajveer but couldn't reach him so he asked Mr Khanna to convey the message that she was going to meet Lohri there. Rajveer gets tensed because a bus met accident which was going to Hrishikesh. He rushes to the spot and Police confirms, everyone on bus is dead.

Scene changes to Simran coming to meet Lohri. Lohri says she is surprised to see Simran as she must love herself more than Lohri's secret and she should be afraid of Lohri. Simran isnt afraid of Lohri and says she hates her because she killed daddu n she doesnt even wanna talk to her. Lohri wants SImran to know her story before reaching any conclusion. She says you donno my pain.

Lohri starts her story that she was  happy with Harvansh. Daddu did not listen to her and shut her in a room and she ran away from house. She wanted to come back home and apologize. But her family considered her dead and she wad devastated. She adds When they know I'm expecting a child i was very happy and Daddu could not see my happiness and sent Tau ji. And Tau ji killed him. Lohri cries and says Simran doesnt know how it feels to be a widow. Daddu broke her dream and she went to jail for Tauji so that she can come back and stay with them to take revenge.

Scene shifts to Rajveer showing Simran's photo to people and asks did you see her. Rajveer says where did Simran go. Back to Simran and Lohri, Lohri says nobody can stop me from taking revenge and Simran says you are still wrong.you think about Daddu who did your upbringing and dreamt of your marriage. She said Daddu wanted to bring you and your husband back home knowing you are pregnant and thats why they sent Tauji but your husband asked for property and they got into fight. your husband's death was accident and not murder. 

Simran says calls her thoughts impure. She speaks in favour of the family. Didi listens to her. Simran says I promised Daddu that I will save that family from you, even if I die. Simran asks what did Daddu tell you about me. Rajveer's jeep stops midway and he is tensed. Didi says so shall I tell you. Simran says yes, tell me. Didi says Daddu did not tell me anything about you and laughs. She says what would he say. Simran says then why did you call me here. Didi says can't you understand. Simran asks what do you mean. Didi says don't you understand.

Didi says you have spoken about me and forgot what I might do. She says its time to send Simran to the Lord. Simran is tensed. Didi says sorry Simran, forgive me, I have to kill you to make my dream come true. She pushes Simran off the cliff. Simran shouts Rajveer. He shouts Simran. He hears Simran's voice and Didi hears Rajveer coming. She thinks how did Rajveer come here, if he sees her, then it will be a problem. Didi hides. Rajveer sees Simran's phone and is shocked. He cries thinking Simran died. He says what did you do Simran, you should have waited, how will I live without you, I will blame myself for your death. Didi smiles seeing him cry.

Everyone are mourning over Simran's and Daddu's death. Rajveer thinks about Simran and cries. Rajveer says why did you do this, how will I live without you. Simran enters the house and sees the flowers on her photo. She smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:
Rajveer is sitting on chair like a handicap. Didi is dividing the house and everyone is shocked. Simran says I came for my love the first time and now I will come again in this house to save everyone.

**Im not sure for when the precap will be shown.😕 **
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the WU Tanzie 😭
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the WU Tanz 🤗 Was heartbroken seeing Rajveer like that in the precap and Simmi's ghost smiling like that,felt so bad ðŸ˜­
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the written update
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Thank you for the WU Tanz 🤗 Was heartbroken seeing Rajveer like that in the precap and Simmi's ghost smiling like that,felt so bad ðŸ˜­

Me too. it was very sad. now i think season 2 might be interesting to watch and emotional as well. 
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU Tanzie .bua crossed each limit now.
waiting fr season two
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the WU dear Tanz!!!!
an heartbroken and emotional episode ...
fellt so sad for rajveer and simmi !!!
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for d WU Tanzie. Hearbreaking episode :'(
I stopped watching KYIH since they started bua drama. I m hell disappointed by d ending of season1 n exaggeration of bua track!
saadakatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š so simran is a ghost now as told by the CVs so me wondering what will happen to simran when all this bua drama is finished as ghost can't stay  
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much Tanz for WU.

Hopefully Season 2 will be good n more spicy jb Simran return aayegi..hoping for best.

Thank you so much for ur each Season 1 written updates Tanz n hopeing for best in Season 2 also.tc.Edited by sukugeny - 10 years ago