4th oct JA-JO 'And I recognized a new man in him today!' - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Brilliant post di.. Loved it.. ๐Ÿ‘

Jalal was hilarious today ๐Ÿ˜†.. 

I'll repeat what I have said in vicky's post.. 

As much I loved the epi, I did not like the tone in which Jodha talked to jalal when he confessed his mannat.. It was too rude and sort of ruined the moment.. 

She wants to teach him lesson.. that kind of a mannat from someone like jodha.. I find it extremely wrong.. praying for revenge..(Prayers should be free from any negative thoughts and feelings imo) she forgot the reason why she was there in the first place. 

She is bound to suffer. I don't know about jalal.. but she'll get a lesson for sure.

She does suffer...strangely enough like Sara says...she'd gone there to pray for him and it appeared like she'd prayed for herself..however, God's ways are strange...eventually, she will end up praying FOR HIM and NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PRAJA!
Remember what Salima had told her - Only go when you know your prayers are true...well, her prayers were nowhere an act, however they weren't TRUE ENOUGH...now, when Shehenshah will be battling for his life, true prayers shall find their way to her lips involuntarily

Also, I don't understand why Jalal himself was calling himself NOT Akbar...I don't see any reason for him to become  any greater than he is...๐Ÿ˜† He donated his pagadi, let go the assassin, prays not for himself - but for her, reiterates his promise upon her virginity...I mean come on...any gooder and he'd be Harishchandra - not Akbar!
Originally posted by lashy

She does suffer...strangely enough like Sara says...she'd gone there to pray for him and it appeared like she'd prayed for herself..however, God's ways are strange...eventually, she will end up praying FOR HIM and NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PRAJA!
Remember what Salima had told her - Only go when you know your prayers are true...well, her prayers were nowhere an act, however they weren't TRUE ENOUGH...now, when Shehenshah will be battling for his life, true prayers shall find their way to her lips involuntarily

Also, I don't understand why Jalal himself was calling himself NOT Akbar...I don't see any reason for him to become  any greater than he is...๐Ÿ˜† He donated his pagadi, let go the assassin, prays not for himself - but for her, reiterates his promise upon her virginity...I mean come on...any gooder and he'd be Harishchandra - not Akbar!

The reason I'm really angry is that its disrespectful and an insult to God.. 
I don't know on what basis it is about jodha reforming jalal.. its the other way round imo๐Ÿ˜†

bahut hua jodha ki ghrina, guroor aur uska atyachaar on the viewers.. I want to see the woman on her knees now... 

Sorry to poke my nose...I think, he says so because he is yet to become a man who is more tolerant(talking wrt his subjects) no doubt he is a compassionate shehensha...but, that extra miles remains to be covered...not compulsive...not driven by emotions while taking decisions...one who could not be easily manipulated...
Edited by Super Kool - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

Sorry to poke my nose...I think, he says so because he is yet to become a man who is more tolerant(talking wrt his subjects) and treat his subjects as equals...no doubt he is a compassionate shehensha...but, that extra miles remains to be covered...not compulsive...not driven by emotions while taking decisions...one who could not be easily manipulated...

๐Ÿ˜ŠAlle suvi dear.. why sorry jaan๐Ÿค—
He is yet to abolish the jazia tax, celebrate diwaali etc๐Ÿ˜†

Alakh...thankoo๐Ÿค— jazia tax abolition was a milestone decision...teerth is to Hindus...what haj is to Muslims...and, he was the first non Hindu king to realise that...yeah,akbar loved Diwali...๐Ÿ˜ŠHe also needs to get manipulation proof...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hey...bas those two things and he's akbar - voila!๐Ÿ˜› then, thats pretty easey peasey 

hey...bas those two things and he's akbar - voila!๐Ÿ˜› then, thats pretty easey peasey 

Di Mohan is forum par padhare hain.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by leelu0001

The tent scene was so cute want to keep rewinding n watching that
Yes it was dearie...it was really cute...as soon as Jalal started talking to the snake, I'm sure all of us in the forum would have started giggling like school girls...๐Ÿ˜† especially when he said 'Abhi tak maine bhi unhe chooa nahin...tho tumne ye gustaakhi kaise karli'
Originally posted by Prim_123

beautifully described post๐Ÿ‘ I loved d moment when Akbar soul-talk said " the real journey of love starts from today"๐Ÿ˜ณLoved d dialogue so so muchโค๏ธ

Yes..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Also pleasantly surprising to me was the dialogue - when Jalal'd said he'd prayed for her...
And Jodha's voiceover about hearing his first dhadkan...
what am I saying...all their dialogues were cute...