KSG&SJ sacrificing & ruining their career !!

Babe277 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  This is my first post on the forum,sorry i'll be a bit too long..
QH is the only indian soap i watch and just like many of you i watch  it for Ksg &Sj with whom i fell in love when i saw them for  the first time on the first promo of QH on tv in october last year.
  Up to now i'v been a silent reader on this forum and agreed with most of your personal reactions about the show.i also appreciate,and read with great interests your OS,FF etc..written by the qhians.

KSG & SJ are supposed to be the main leading characters of QH.so why are their screen space so limited,compared to the other characters.Each time a new track starts,the unwanted,disgusting characters occupy the screen for almost a full episode,whereas Ksg or Sj always have brief appearances??
  All ASYA scenes are rapidly skipped or cut off!!all the vamps,Billi,haseena, badi b,razzia scenes and dialogues are always extended,with no cut from beginning to end.and moreover,they are always smarter ones...while Asya are stupid ,brainless...( no need to say more abt it ,enough reactions have been voiced on the forum)

Zoya was supposed to reunite the 2 families,with  the doll factory track in between ,revealing her mother's murder & disclosing rashid,gaffur and razzia's implication  in the conspiracy.But all we'v seen up to now are insane ,dumb,disgusting,incoherent,illogical,and stupid plots,killing and butchering the 2 leading actors ksg and sj...
Most of the characters of Qh have unhappy love stories.And Qh depicts an indian culture ( i won't mix up religion),where men just shut their mouth when their mother,or wife,or sister,or daughter are being insulted,disrespected and dishonoured.Marriage seems to be the only objective and achievement of an indian girl according to her parents,so at any cost,she must get married...!!!

Like many qhians,i watch Qh for KSG & SJ's good acting and performance.So why are such good actors waisting their time and ruining their career with such a crap serial.how can good actors like them accept leading part for such bad scripts and convey such a bad image of the indian culture over the world.yes qh is watched world wide,and not only by indians...so quit the serial guys...for your own good...
  Producers,managers,editors,script and CV writers of QH are ruining the show and the actors' career.
Fans are getting more and more disappointed,but the show still goes on...Twists after twists Asya will most probably be together,but for the last episode only!like all serials Qh is no different,and predictable.all our expectations when Qh started last year ???was all rubbish!!

Many of us will be glad to see Ksg and Sj  performing elsewhere,where you can be honoured ,and be watched playing real leading characters?

Sorry if any offence done to anybody,but this is my p.o.v

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1000% agree with u but feel bad for kabhi😭
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u...
Feeling really bad for my ksg & sj😭
They deserve best.. But😭
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with ksg part but not with sj she is getting enough screen space as compared to ksg
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post. Welcome to the forum!
DancingBell thumbnail
THAT WAS A WONDERFUL POST...
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pathetic and disgusting  is all i can say! Karan Singh grover is being totally wasted and is only being used as a bait for us KSG fans! Surbhi who is so good when opposite KSG is suddenly reduced to acting like the other crass actors in the Siddiqui household as well as Badibi and Tanveer! Nauseating watching these so called artistes---the direction is substandard and the acting is total hamming!
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awesome

agree with ksg part but not with sj she is getting enough screen space as compared to ksg

Totally agree wid you. . .
Miss you karan. . 😭
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Babe277

This is my first post on the forum,sorry i'll be a bit too long..

QH is the only indian soap i watch and just like many of you i watch  it for Ksg &Sj with whom i fell in love when i saw them for  the first time on the first promo of QH on tv in october last year.
  Up to now i'v been a silent reader on this forum and agreed with most of your personal reactions about the show.i also appreciate,and read with great interests your OS,FF etc..written by the qhians.

KSG & SJ are supposed to be the main leading characters of QH.so why are their screen space so limited,compared to the other characters.Each time a new track starts,the unwanted,disgusting characters occupy the screen for almost a full episode,whereas Ksg or Sj always have brief appearances??
  All ASYA scenes are rapidly skipped or cut off!!all the vamps,Billi,haseena, badi b,razzia scenes and dialogues are always extended,with no cut from beginning to end.and moreover,they are always smarter ones...while Asya are stupid ,brainless...( no need to say more abt it ,enough reactions have been voiced on the forum)

Zoya was supposed to reunite the 2 families,with  the doll factory track in between ,revealing her mother's murder & disclosing rashid,gaffur and razzia's implication  in the conspiracy.But all we'v seen up to now are insane ,dumb,disgusting,incoherent,illogical,and stupid plots,killing and butchering the 2 leading actors ksg and sj...
Most of the characters of Qh have unhappy love stories.And Qh depicts an indian culture ( i won't mix up religion),where men just shut their mouth when their mother,or wife,or sister,or daughter are being insulted,disrespected and dishonoured.Marriage seems to be the only objective and achievement of an indian girl according to her parents,so at any cost,she must get married...!!!

Like many qhians,i watch Qh for KSG & SJ's good acting and performance.So why are such good actors waisting their time and ruining their career with such a crap serial.how can good actors like them accept leading part for such bad scripts and convey such a bad image of the indian culture over the world.yes qh is watched world wide,and not only by indians...so quit the serial guys...for your own good...
  Producers,managers,editors,script and CV writers of QH are ruining the show and the actors' career.
Fans are getting more and more disappointed,but the show still goes on...Twists after twists Asya will most probably be together,but for the last episode only!like all serials Qh is no different,and predictable.all our expectations when Qh started last year ???was all rubbish!!

Many of us will be glad to see Ksg and Sj  performing elsewhere,where you can be honoured ,and be watched playing real leading characters?

Sorry if any offence done to anybody,but this is my p.o.v

Well said 👏 Many have voiced the same sentiments but looks like it falls on deaf ears and eyes. 
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first hi and welcome...
secondly..your first post...
and you hit the jackpot..😲