Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Ek Nanad Ki Kushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Babhi Written Update 4/10/13

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Kunal coming to Kritika's house. He meets Zor and says I will help u in washing the clothes. Zor agrees happily and gives him the clothes to wash. Dhruv says Papa has made you Mamu. Kunal says yes looks like that. Anand tells Kamini not to worry about Kunal's marriage and he will find a girl for him. He thinks of linking Kunal and Jasmeet. He thinks they will make a good pair. Kritika comes and asks where is Kunal. Zor says yes he came. Amrit asks Zor are you not washing the clothes? Zor says its being washed. Zor says Kunal is washing the clothes. Everyone are shocked. Zor says that Kunal asked me if he could wash the clothes.

Shraddha comes to Kunal and laughs seeing him. Kritika says what are you doing? Kunal says I was helping Papa. Shraddha says Papa was about to wash the clothes. Kritika says come out we will wash the clothes. Kritika asks Kunal to stop washing. Shraddha says I will make tea. Kunal gets a cold. Shraddha brings tea for him. He says I needed tea, thanks. She says you wash the clothes well. He says I used to live alone that's why. Shraddha calls him marriage material. She asks him why he postponed the engagement? Kunal says I didn't want to marry. Shraddha says marriage is necessary in life. One needs a life partner.

Kunal asks her what did you think about yourself will you re marry?. Shraddha is shocked. Kunal says tell me, will you re marry? Shraddha says no, I have failed once don't want to fail again. Kunal stops her and says you didn't fail, Bobby failed. Shraddha says its one and the same. Shraddha says I chose Bobby and it was my mistake. She says I can't choose anyone now. Kunal says forget about the past and think about the future be independent. Shraddha says you are right. How long will I depend on my family. Kunal says no, She says I can take care of my son on my own. I don't want to get married.

She leaves. Kunal looks on and stops her again. He says if you get a good life partner who thinks of Dhruv as his son and love you then...She cries. Kunal says sorry. Kritika comes and asks why sorry. Kritika asks him what he did that made him say sorry. Kunal jokes and changes the topic. Kritika says Anand came from office and wants to talk to you. Anand and Kritika asks him for whom he broke the engagement for. They ask him who she is. Kritika asks him if there is anyone in his life. Kritika says you can tell me, I will talk to Mummy. Kunal says there is no one. Anand says then what is the reason. Kunal says there is no reason. I need time to think. He explains to Anand what he feels. He says the day I know what I want in my life I will let you know first I promise.

Kunal is thinking and his dad comes to him. Kunal talks to his dad. His dad says we have always spoke about work but we have not talked about what we needed to. He says we did not share anything, its my mistake. Kunal says no, you are the best father. His dad says no, I did not ask you are you happy or not. Kunal says even I don't know else I would have told you. His dad says I m not asking you anything now. He says your every decision will be accepted by me. He gives him the ring which he made for him. He says I want that bahu whom you like. He says I will talk to your mum when you choose anyone. Kunal says dad, and hugs him.

Shraddha thinks about Kunal's words and is upset. Ishaan comes to her and asks for her help. Shraddha asks what help. Ishaan says I want to see a concert and the ticket is Rs. 5000. Shraddha says no, Papa will not agree. He requests her to try. She sees the playschool teacher
requirement ad. She says I can do this work. Ishaan says Papa will have to allow you first. Shraddha goes to talk to Zor.

Kritika talks to Kamini and says we have spoke to Kunal well. Kamini asks did he say anything. She says he gets excited to visit your house. Kritika asks who told you. Kamini says I came to know everything. Kritika asks what did Jaya say. Kamini says did Kunal tell when will he marry. Kritika says he is asking some time. Kamini says how much time more. Kritika says don't force him. Kamini says fine, don't tell me anything. Kritika says Jaya is there to tell you. Zor calls Ashish and asks him some work. Shraddha comes to Zor and says I was thinking to apply for
the job in playschool for the post of teacher. 

Amrit  and Zor and everyone are shocked. Ishaan asks Shraddha to ask about concert. Zor says no, you won't work. Kritika says what's wrong in it. Zor says Shraddha can join my business
. Shraddha says Ashish is taking care of it. Zor says you can work with him. Ashish gets annoyed and says let her handle the business alone, I don't have any problem. He gets angry and leaves. Ishaan goes to talk to Ashish.

Precap:
Anand argues with Kritika. Kritika says Shraddha will be happy to work.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ritu567- - 04 October 2013 at 10:07am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rachirastogiNas1muna24oinkoinkeshachakrjhlKula915pink0213Jasbirdarakria_reyd3vivavidyazackgasiaheartsp87AnfalA HUGE FANmaszsupriaprefix3tvfrnds-Swetha--Preetz-ManzzKhaLidaH_Nancy_nsheena--AiSha--bobbiedhillonILTHBEBadithyanx-affy-x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Nanad Ki Kushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Babhi Written Update 4/10/13" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfrnds

tvfrnds

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks.

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thanks..

vivavidya

Groupbie

vivavidya