Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 7)

SaalaDonkey Goldie
SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

@Appy - I think you should name this thread Sanaya shows at 2 1/2
@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone

Hi kiddo!
ya u r correct but there is a difference. for a reality show there r max abt 15-18 weekends. And each weekend 2 episodes will be there.
And for each episode they r paid an exuberant amount of money if the couple is popular. Know this for sure cz of NB 2 it was in 2006 n Gauri n Hiten were each rumored to have been paid 50k per episode due to the guaranteed viewers they bring..n that was the amount 7yrs back! Due to the effort they put in popular couples do get high offers to tempt them cz otherwise why will they exhaust n drain themselves?

OMG! I didn't know that!! I thought only the winners get paid Shocked They pay these actors so muchh!! No wonder India is still a poor country Stern Smile Just kidding
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

@Appy - I think you should name this thread Sanaya shows at 2 1/2
@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone

Very true ... besides, San loves acting so I think she would always give precedence to a daily show over a reality show. She passed up JDJ this year because she wanted to concentrate on Chhanchhan.

Reality shows do pay very well though ... not just the winners, even the participants get paid well per episode. 

I didn't know that!Shocked

Just see this- Off topic but awesome
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_q5b_j6sHfZk/SNb2g6ZqyiI/AAAXk4/UVnGe6ApDIM/s400/Sunny+006.JPG

Sunny's latest photo in water. Exposing like never before on a bollywood movie set.

credit- 
 Rajnikant V/s CID Jokes Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanayaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Originally posted by .Chanchan.

Lets behave ourself in this thread guys Smile 
Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...
They wont. Sanaya realized they can't do it. Its too much of work and if eliminated soon then 'Gayi bhains paani main' . I think she wants to give 100% to ST's show ..shes back within a month and working already!

Also I think the news about their taking part in nach baliye came quite some time back, when CC was very much on ... it probably was before this new show was finalised. So at that time, they might not have known what would happen ... whether CC would still be on or not, and then when it was clear CC was going off air, San wouldn't have been sure about the new show immediately. She might not have thought she would get a new show so soon ... this is pretty quick by any standards!

I also think her stint in JDJ was enough to convince her that she would not be able to do a daily show and a dance show at the same time. So they might have been thinking about NB as long as she was not sure about a new daily show ... but once this was finalised, she would have dropped NB. 

Diya , the only possibility for her doing NB would be if it starts from early nov , wraps up by mid jan'13 and her show starts in mid jan , so overlaping is minimum but I still am not too hopeful that she would do it ..

umm.. if it starts in 1st week of Nov, it will have around 15 weeks in total if we take in introduction episode, 1st none elimination week and promotional mid none elimination/festival 2-3 weeks.
so we r looking at around Nov to last week of Jan or 1st week of Feb. So its quite possible i suppose..
can't totally dismiss as she will only have to juggle at breakneck speed for 1 month only as Dec shoots will not be so rushed as they r doing them ahead of time n not to be aired in a 24hr deadline..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22jaya100SublimeSanayaGuinea

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.
JDJ is on Colors n sp restricted its actors from going to it.
But NB is on SP n so far we dunnot abt how Colors will react to it.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all Embarrassed

SP plays dirty, but it works only one way for them ... they restrict actors of their shows from taking part in other channels' programs, but they welcome actors from other channels to take part in their reality shows. Colors does not restrict their actors
. So San would be free to take up NB from the pov of both the channels. The decision to take part or not, is only hers and Mohit's to make. 

There is only one report saying that Monaya are taking part ... from ZA. Do I believe it? No. LOL

is the b'wood site also same? Shocked
i deigned this even this much importance as to discuss the possibility after that article!! not the Za crap! i totally ignored that one! Sleepy

di check page 2 1st post for link n see pls!!

showviewerDiyaSSublimeSanayaGuinea

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all Embarrassed

SP plays dirty, but it works only one way for them ... they restrict actors of their shows from taking part in other channels' programs, but they welcome actors from other channels to take part in their reality shows. Colors does not restrict their actors
. So San would be free to take up NB from the pov of both the channels. The decision to take part or not, is only hers and Mohit's to make. 

There is only one report saying that Monaya are taking part ... from ZA. Do I believe it? No. LOL

Ditto , I don't beleive it either ...just yesterday ZA reported that the show ,sanaya and the ML ...nothing is finalised. Today we see the sbs segment and their is a tweet confirming ashish sharma as ML ! So much for on the spot reporting !

SS88showviewerDiyaSSublimeSanaya

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

i deigned this even this much importance as to discuss the possibility after that article!! not the Za crap! i totally ignored that one! Sleepy

The bollywood site article and ZA prodn article are exactly the same , cut and paste job ...so one has written the article and one has copied it exactly.

SublimeSanayaprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Chanchan.

Lets behave ourself in this thread guys Smile 
Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...
They wont. Sanaya realized they can't do it. Its too much of work and if eliminated soon then 'Gayi bhains paani main' . I think she wants to give 100% to ST's show ..shes back within a month and working already!

Also I think the news about their taking part in nach baliye came quite some time back, when CC was very much on ... it probably was before this new show was finalised. So at that time, they might not have known what would happen ... whether CC would still be on or not, and then when it was clear CC was going off air, San wouldn't have been sure about the new show immediately. She might not have thought she would get a new show so soon ... this is pretty quick by any standards!

I also think her stint in JDJ was enough to convince her that she would not be able to do a daily show and a dance show at the same time. So they might have been thinking about NB as long as she was not sure about a new daily show ... but once this was finalised, she would have dropped NB. 

Diya , the only possibility for her doing NB would be if it starts from early nov , wraps up by mid jan'13 and her show starts in mid jan , so overlaping is minimum but I still am not too hopeful that she would do it ..

I think I read somewhere that it's starting end Oct ... it's starting early this year ... 
The date must be on one of those innumerable articles that have been coming out. But San wanted a two month break between shows ... to squeeze in NB between now and end Dec/early Jan will make things really tight for her. 

I did wonder then why San mentioned specifically two months break ... obviously she had already agreed to do this show and knew the time period involved. At the time I thought she was talking about Nach. But she must have been talking about this show ... Which is why I feel she won't do NB. 

Well NB used to start on 1st week of Oct, so maybe they r gonna go back to that..
i hope Saroj Khan comes as a judge instead of any decorative b'wood actress (no matter who it isSleepy) like early days!
anyway hehe if she doesn't have to juggle more than for a couple of weeks lol i wouldn't mind cz JDJ is not happening as the show is gonna be on air! so right now am greedy!
but if she has to compromise on her rest i would rather not!

umm.. just a random though that just came to my head! Shocked.. do u remember the 2 good news comment on SBS on her b'day? could the 2nd one be this? cz i was very sure 1st one was the new show.. n the 2nd was not a personal one as they clarified.. so could it be this?Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22jaya100showviewerSublimeSanayaGuinea

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

The bollywood site article and ZA prodn article are exactly the same , cut and paste job ...so one has written the article and one has copied it exactly.

oh ok! lol then we just wasted words! LOL
i didn't know cz i didn;t read the Za one as i don't read anything of theirs unless its smack on the face lol!  LOL

SublimeSanayaGuinea

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I think the bollywood site and ZA are related ... run by the same people maybe. They sure have similar feelings for Sanaya ... and they're the only ones who are so blatant about it. 
I don't remember the 2 good news comment ... was travelling those days, and saw it very briefly. I just remember thinking that she's being very specific about a two month break, does that mean she will be back after two months ... 

I'm in two minds ... while I would like for her to do NB ... but not at the cost of her health and rest. And San is very hard working, she really takes a lot of effort to get into her character, especially at the start of the show ... Also, will her show be six days a week? If so, that might put her off even more from doing NB. 

So many questions ... I guess we'll get the answers in the next couple of weeks for sure. Tongue

*edited ... wasn't intended as bashing ... but I guess people took it the wrong way. 

Edited by DiyaS - 04 October 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88showviewerjaya100SublimeSanayaGuineashonasandyprincessunara

Go to top