Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

@Appy - I think you should name this thread Sanaya shows at 2 1/2
@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone
Hello to you too ...Smile Did you sanaya's sbs segment today ...we all went crazy after that LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeChupKarshowviewerSublimeSanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 6)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

@Gun please yaara lets the discussion remain on the New Serial only... you can discussion about NB in Appreciation thread of Monaya...
thank you

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> Appy nope this is allowed!
we don't have a separate Monaya thread on this forum n hardly any1 except a few of us frequent MJH forum. even i keep it down to stalking n not posting.

NB can be a new show for her, it might not be fictional but its a new show relating to her. this is exactly where we should discuss it n the possibilities, pros n cons..Embarrassed

</font>

but uf she has signed the show maybe she'll not do NB
coz NB comes in star plus.
so no chances.

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.
JDJ is on Colors n sp restricted its actors from going to it.
But NB is on SP n so far we dunnot abt how Colors will react to it.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100SublimeSanaya

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone
Hello to you too ...Smile Did you sanaya's sbs segment today ...we all went crazy after that LOL
Hello
Yes of course. A hundred times. She's so charming that I cant stop watching that segment . Its not even the promo LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewerjaya100SublimeSanayaGuineaprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by .Chanchan.

Lets behave ourself in this thread guys Smile 
Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...
They wont. Sanaya realized they can't do it. Its too much of work and if eliminated soon then 'Gayi bhains paani main' . I think she wants to give 100% to ST's show ..shes back within a month and working already!

Also I think the news about their taking part in nach baliye came quite some time back, when CC was very much on ... it probably was before this new show was finalised. So at that time, they might not have known what would happen ... whether CC would still be on or not, and then when it was clear CC was going off air, San wouldn't have been sure about the new show immediately. She might not have thought she would get a new show so soon ... this is pretty quick by any standards!

I also think her stint in JDJ was enough to convince her that she would not be able to do a daily show and a dance show at the same time. So they might have been thinking about NB as long as she was not sure about a new daily show ... but once this was finalised, she would have dropped NB. 

Diya , the only possibility for her doing NB would be if it starts from early nov , wraps up by mid jan'13 and her show starts in mid jan , so overlaping is minimum but I still am not too hopeful that she would do it ..

I think I read somewhere that it's starting end Oct ... it's starting early this year ... 
The date must be on one of those innumerable articles that have been coming out. But San wanted a two month break between shows ... to squeeze in NB between now and end Dec/early Jan will make things really tight for her. 

I did wonder then why San mentioned specifically two months break ... obviously she had already agreed to do this show and knew the time period involved. At the time I thought she was talking about Nach. But she must have been talking about this show ... Which is why I feel she won't do NB. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewerspate22jaya100SublimeSanayaGuineaprincessunara

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Sunara LOL

Hi Abhi! I know I am adhi paagal! LOL

How happy r u on a scale of 1-10? I mean abt the SBS video lol not abt the thread closure? LOL
Aur main poori pagal hoon,fikar not,hello hi bye bye ROFL I found SBS video bery confusingTongueLOL But It was such a treat to watch Sanaya on screen again Day Dreaming So on a  scale of 1-10,my happiness is a 1000 Day Dreaming And she looked so pretty in that lehenga na <3 I saw all the discussions regarding the script based on that Agni movie and all and also it seems ki Ashish is finalised na and are there going to be 2 leads then? Well,I have a feeling that this show will do very well since the PH is good and I have seen glimpses of Ashish in his previous show and he was pretty good there ! So yes ! Just waiting for an official confirmation now from our Doll itself <3 

hahahaha! ROFL
anyway hehe i am also floating abt 100 feet above the ground in happiness! she was gorgeous in the new look!! hayee Day Dreaming Heart
well one thing,
i still don't take this storyline as 100% true. who knows.. i doubt any1 would have revealed an iota on the storyline willingly to SBS, n its quite obvious precious few high ranking ones only know the truth as of right now. i am sure considering Sanaya's clear dismay when she saw the media! i don't think she has ever done this b4. this was a professional reason she ran for cover for, cz she changed n came back out n was her usual self afterwards. LOL
So whether its a cross border or a love triangle it would end up being awesome!!

eeekk i just wanted Sanaya back in a romance! BAS!! n wish getting fulfilled!! aahhh ST Heart

ya me too waiting to hear the confirmation from her!! Star

I knoww! She can pull off any look so effortlessly <3 Sanaya ka charm hi kuch aisa hai Day Dreaming Haan! That does make sense ! Without even a promo coming out,they would not leak the story like that ! So I guess all this is just speculation then ? I knoww! She seemed pretty reluctant to be caught on camera then and that came as a bit of surprise as it has never happened before!  Haan,maybe its a surprise of sorts for the viewers ,so Colours is promoting her which is why she's doing a cameo or smthn in DDEJ ? Not suree! But anyways it was wonderful to see her back again <3 I knowww! She would be awesome for sure Heart Cant wait *sighs*Day Dreaming

nope Life OK is a Star group channel
They will not allow a Colors show promotion i guess Confused.. from what i saw i thought Sanaya might have been shooting nearby in the next door set n ventured in to this 1 as both Akshay n Jas were here when she had free time.. Also if the sets r nearby its possible that they were very much open to each other as its the same PH.
n SBS just got lucky getting to the right place at the right time! lucky for us all! LOL

anyway sigh..this girl is seriously one of a kind! Heart

Oh I guess you're right!  Lucky us I would say Day Dreaming Since this was such an unexpected surprise Heart True  that <33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerSublimeSanayaprincessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone

Hi kiddo!
ya u r correct but there is a difference. for a reality show there r max abt 15-18 weekends. And each weekend 2 episodes will be there.
And for each episode they r paid an exuberant amount of money if the couple is popular. Know this for sure cz of NB 2 it was in 2006 n Gauri n Hiten were each rumored to have been paid 50k per episode due to the guaranteed viewers they bring..n that was the amount 7yrs back! Due to the effort they put in popular couples do get high offers to tempt them cz otherwise why will they exhaust n drain themselves?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeChupKarSS88showviewerspate22jaya100SublimeSanayaGuinea

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone

Very true ... besides, San loves acting so I think she would always give precedence to a daily show over a reality show. She passed up JDJ this year because she wanted to concentrate on Chhanchhan.

Reality shows do pay very well though ... not just the winners, even the participants get paid well per episode. 

spate22jaya100showviewerSublimeSanayaGuineaprincessunara

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.
JDJ is on Colors n sp restricted its actors from going to it.
But NB is on SP n so far we dunnot abt how Colors will react to it.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all Embarrassed

SP plays dirty, but it works only one way for them ... they restrict actors of their shows from taking part in other channels' programs, but they welcome actors from other channels to take part in their reality shows. Colors does not restrict their actors
. So San would be free to take up NB from the pov of both the channels. The decision to take part or not, is only hers and Mohit's to make. 

There is only one report saying that Monaya are taking part ... from ZA. Do I believe it? No. LOL

SS88showviewerjaya100SublimeSanayaGuineaprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top