Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Lets behave ourself in this thread guys Smile 
Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22jaya100showviewerSublimeSanayashonasandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 3)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@surana... lol i cannot change it now... LOL it is already sticky and if i change the sticky will go away... i dont want to trouble mods once again... let them come up with that thread, if they at all come up and unlock it... i will change it once the thread is completed and next thread would be #4

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanayaprincessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Sunara LOL

Hi Abhi! I know I am adhi paagal! LOL

How happy r u on a scale of 1-10? I mean abt the SBS video lol not abt the thread closure? LOL
Aur main poori pagal hoon,fikar not,hello hi bye bye ROFL I found SBS video bery confusingTongueLOL But It was such a treat to watch Sanaya on screen again Day Dreaming So on a  scale of 1-10,my happiness is a 1000 Day Dreaming And she looked so pretty in that lehenga na <3 I saw all the discussions regarding the script based on that Agni movie and all and also it seems ki Ashish is finalised na and are there going to be 2 leads then? Well,I have a feeling that this show will do very well since the PH is good and I have seen glimpses of Ashish in his previous show and he was pretty good there ! So yes ! Just waiting for an official confirmation now from our Doll itself <3 

hahahaha! ROFL
anyway hehe i am also floating abt 100 feet above the ground in happiness! she was gorgeous in the new look!! hayee Day Dreaming Heart
well one thing,
i still don't take this storyline as 100% true. who knows.. i doubt any1 would have revealed an iota on the storyline willingly to SBS, n its quite obvious precious few high ranking ones only know the truth as of right now. i am sure considering Sanaya's clear dismay when she saw the media! i don't think she has ever done this b4. this was a professional reason she ran for cover for, cz she changed n came back out n was her usual self afterwards. LOL
So whether its a cross border or a love triangle it would end up being awesome!!

eeekk i just wanted Sanaya back in a romance! BAS!! n wish getting fulfilled!! aahhh ST Heart

ya me too waiting to hear the confirmation from her!! Star

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyAddicted2SanZshowviewerspate22jaya100Sidda8SublimeSanayaGuineaDiyaS-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Originally posted by Guinea

Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...
Hi dear! So is this Nach Baliye confirmed then ? God,I'm so confused with all these articles raining on us LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100SublimeSanayaGuinea

SanayaIsBest

IF-Rockerz

SanayaIsBest

Omg...I just logged in and what do I see here...a new thread! 
I am traveling this weekend and just came in to see if any new developments.
Omg...our sunshine girl  is  finally back!
But she is hiding & running  from the cameraLOL
She is adorable and cute in that segment!

Someone please tell me what is the show about...
I don't see the old thread...

Anyone here?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyspate22jaya100Sidda8SublimeSanayaGuineashonasandy

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yieppe now sanaya wil perform at petal awards i wish her show becomes a huge hit n Colors becomes no 1 channel

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewerspate22jaya100SublimeSanayashonasandy

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

@Gun please yaara lets the discussion remain on the New Serial only... you can discussion about NB in Appreciation thread of Monaya... 
thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Originally posted by Guinea

They wont. Sanaya realized they can't do it. Its too much of work and if eliminated soon then 'Gayi bhains paani main' . I think she wants to give 100% to ST's show ..shes back within a month and working already!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyjaya100SublimeSanayaGuineashonasandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top