Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 - Page 3

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yieppe now sanaya wil perform at petal awards i wish her show becomes a huge hit n Colors becomes no 1 channel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
@Gun please yaara lets the discussion remain on the New Serial only... you can discussion about NB in Appreciation thread of Monaya... 
thank you
deleteaccount thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Lets behave ourself in this thread guys 😊 

Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...

They wont. Sanaya realized they can't do it. Its too much of work and if eliminated soon then 'Gayi bhains paani main' . I think she wants to give 100% to ST's show ..shes back within a month and working already!
deleteaccount thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

@Gun please yaara lets the discussion remain on the New Serial only... you can discussion about NB in Appreciation thread of Monaya... 

thank you

But Appy I think its fine. Its not about MoNaya as a couple , its about Sanaya will do NB or no.. her next show😛
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Guys i suppose its cz we chatted a lot abt other fan groups n also abt GC n his wife. n don't reply to this also, as its said in rules itself not to continue this discussion.
Just telling as u guys seem confused. Forget that n continue on the happy news we have today thanks to SBS :)

I agree we should avoid talking about personal life since we don't know much even I went a little far on this as I was worrying too much. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Lets behave ourself in this thread guys 😊 

Slightly confused , are sanaya and mohit doing nach baliye ...I remember initially their was news and mohit even admitted that they had been offered and were keen to participate ...but then it became quiet , so is it happening or not ...

replied in detail on page 2..
in short as of now dunno 4 sure di 😕

Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Chanchan.

But Appy I think its fine. Its not about MoNaya as a couple , its about Sanaya will do NB or no.. her next show😛

ok... as far as this thread is not reported for this i am fine 😃
Guinea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

thank you

But I am discussing sanaya's posibble new show ?? How is this breaking rules ...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

hahahaha! 🤣
anyway hehe i am also floating abt 100 feet above the ground in happiness! she was gorgeous in the new look!! hayee ❤️
well one thing,
i still don't take this storyline as 100% true. who knows.. i doubt any1 would have revealed an iota on the storyline willingly to SBS, n its quite obvious precious few high ranking ones only know the truth as of right now. i am sure considering Sanaya's clear dismay when she saw the media! i don't think she has ever done this b4. this was a professional reason she ran for cover for, cz she changed n came back out n was her usual self afterwards. 😆
So whether its a cross border or a love triangle it would end up being awesome!!

eeekk i just wanted Sanaya back in a romance! BAS!! n wish getting fulfilled!! aahhh ST ❤️

ya me too waiting to hear the confirmation from her!! ⭐️

I knoww! She can pull off any look so effortlessly <3 Sanaya ka charm hi kuch aisa hai  Haan! That does make sense ! Without even a promo coming out,they would not leak the story like that ! So I guess all this is just speculation then ? I knoww! She seemed pretty reluctant to be caught on camera then and that came as a bit of surprise as it has never happened before!  Haan,maybe its a surprise of sorts for the viewers ,so Colours is promoting her which is why she's doing a cameo or smthn in DDEJ ? Not suree! But anyways it was wonderful to see her back again <3 I knowww! She would be awesome for sure ❤️ Cant wait *sighs*
deleteaccount thumbnail
Just saying.
Was listening to this song 'Nahi Hona tha' from Pardes. Reminded me how cute this movie was. A very desi and conservative girl is sent to America with her fiance and how its impossible for her to adjust there even after all the luxury she was being provided with. If they ever make TV shows of these movie [Veer Zaara ,Devdas, Pardes ] then it has to be with Sanaya ❤️