Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
continuing the discussion here! :p btw Appy how in the world did u know that the thread was under review? hehe not that I am surprised after the load of deviations we had! ROFL

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

http://fbtellyawards.blogspot.com/2013/10/tv-stars-who-are-ready-to-rock-nach.html

hmm i saw this on FB.. then thought i will wait n see..
anyway if its starting in Nov this year like it did in the 1st 4 seasons it might be ok for her to do it as she will be free for the 1st 2 months with no extreme shooting if the new serial will go on air in early Jan or end of Dec at the earliest.

After what happened with poor Drashti i don't want Sanaya to exhaust herself. this might be even more trying for her without the choreographer as a partner as in JDJ to take the bigger gravity on.. these 2 will have to take 50-50 burden n responsibility.

anyway if MoNaya do this i will be glad to watch.. but cannot help but be worried for her if she will have a period where she will have to juggle serial shooting with dance practice..Ouch

but lol if this DOES happen do u realize she will be on SP and Colors at the same time? Shocked One more unique record by Sanaya if she gets away with this after what happened last time around in JDJ 2012!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyspate22jaya100showviewerSublimeSanayaGuineaCrazyAmie

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I dont understand. Why did they close the other thread?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

cruze IF-Stunnerz
cruze
cruze

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
where is our previous thread???Confused

SublimeSanaya

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Sunara LOL

Hi Abhi! I know I am adhi paagal! LOL

How happy r u on a scale of 1-10? I mean abt the SBS video lol not abt the thread closure? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya-wintergreen-

-Koeli_Appy- Coolbie
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@ surana... the thread is started by me so i would be seeing what all is happening in the thread na? so if something goes wrong i would like to report it to the Mods.. and as the thread is started my me and as a TM if i am reporting i would be getting reply from the mods to create another thread na? LOL
and thats the reason the thread number is not changed as the mods didnot want to close the thread without giving another thread to discuss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanayaprincessunara

-wintergreen- IF-Stunnerz
-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Sunara LOL

Hi Abhi! I know I am adhi paagal! LOL

How happy r u on a scale of 1-10? I mean abt the SBS video lol not abt the thread closure? LOL
Aur main poori pagal hoon,fikar not,hello hi bye bye ROFL I found SBS video bery confusingTongueLOL But It was such a treat to watch Sanaya on screen again Day Dreaming So on a  scale of 1-10,my happiness is a 1000 Day Dreaming And she looked so pretty in that lehenga na <3 I saw all the discussions regarding the script based on that Agni movie and all and also it seems ki Ashish is finalised na and are there going to be 2 leads then? Well,I have a feeling that this show will do very well since the PH is good and I have seen glimpses of Ashish in his previous show and he was pretty good there ! So yes ! Just waiting for an official confirmation now from our Doll itself <3 

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 04 October 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewerjaya100Sidda8SublimeSanayaGuineaprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Guys i suppose its cz we chatted a lot abt other fan groups n also abt GC n his wife. n don't reply to this also, as its said in rules itself not to continue this discussion.
Just telling as u guys seem confused. Forget that n continue on the happy news we have today thanks to SBS :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyshonasandySublimeSanayaPhoenixRising

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

@ surana... the thread is started by me so i would be seeing what all is happening in the thread na? so if something goes wrong i would like to report it to the Mods.. and as the thread is started my me and as a TM if i am reporting i would be getting reply from the mods to create another thread na? LOL
and thats the reason the thread number is not changed as the mods didnot want to close the thread without giving another thread to discuss.

hehe ok!
but i don't think they will trash the thread n its anyway over 110 pages so just go ahead n name this 3 lol.. change it back if its by some chance the previous one gets trashed! Or just name this 'Thread 2B' LOL

SublimeSanaya

Go to top