Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 151

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siesta

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by showviewer

Originally posted by Guinea

Originally posted by Siesta

Raj Nayak CEO of Colors was live on Raj Baddhan's radio show today. He was asked about Sanaya's new show. He said I cannot confirm or deny at this point.

What is that supposed to mean Confused , confusedwa ...

I agree with others Guinea, guess they do not want to reveal much till they have all the details chalked out and closer to the launch date of the show. The good thing is he did not outright deny it. So, it tells me they are not yet ready to talk about it, explains Sanaya's walking away from the camera too.

Let's see if Mr. Bhatt gives any more info, as the interview seems to be explicitly about Sanaya's show, but now I seriously doubt if he will divulge anything new.

ya...btw i realize that Sanaya running away actually gave the confirmation in a different way.
I mean had she been doing a special appearance or anything for DDEJ then she wouldn't have run away! there is only one obvious explanation lol..
so newsroom better ask if 'what' Sanaya was shooting for in a 'sari' was for the new Colors show directly instead beating about the bush! he will have to say something if its put in that way!! LOL

LOL..i am sure they will not ask it that way if they want anyone to be giving interviews to them in the future. 
Plus SBS is a competitor in some ways so Newsroom would be more interested in providing their own exclusive byte rather than corroborate what SBS showed. 

BUT whether it was sbs who got hold of it or not, the video is now online for everyone to see!
they can simply not take the name and ask, was that thing Sanaya Irani was shooting in a multicolor sari near DDEJ set was ur new show for 9.30 PM slot! ROFL
hehe i wish they do! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siestajaya100shonasandycityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2 (Page 126)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Can someone fill me in if there were more updates?

Ash 2 new updates

Raj Nayak CEO of Colors was live on Raj Baddhan's radio show today. He was asked about Sanaya's new show. He said I cannot confirm or deny at this point.

As far as I know Prashant Bhatt is a head honcho at Colors and is being interviewed by newsroom who've invited questions and of course someone had to ask for their favorite jodi to be taken. Hopefully we'll get some solid news regarding Sanaya and the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100shonasandycityoflights

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Sanaya & Deblina seems to be on Okay terms I guess?
Embedded image permalink

this is why i also said it might work out differently b/w them this time..
but i guess we r not supposed to talk about it here! Moderatoji will get a whole bucket of complaints from the stalkers! LOL

Wait I thought Ashish Sharma was the lead. Or has there been more news?Tongue

he is not 100% confirmed yet Ash.. about 90% sure, but apparently he has also not yet been fully finalized.
Also there is a chance there being 2 male leads opposite her! So one spot is still free! Embarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 08 October 2013 at 8:25pm

jaya100shonasandycityoflights

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Ash 2 new updates

As far as I know Prashant Bhatt is a head honcho at Colors and is being interviewed by newsroom who've invited questions and of course someone had to ask for their favorite jodi to be taken. Hopefully we'll get some solid news regarding Sanaya and the show.
I just want to say to have no expectation regarding Mr.Bhatt interview he might say the same thing no one is allow to give out information at this point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100princessunara

Newbiesoapfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Ash 2 new updates

Haila -- one more Ash!!

Where can I get the link to the radio show chat? I do not think they will reveal anything until everything is in place... unlike Sony... also gives San a chance to have  a holiday and be back refreshed...

jaya100spate22cityoflights

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Ash 2 new updates

Haila -- one more Ash!!

Where can I get the link to the radio show chat? I do not think they will reveal anything until everything is in place... unlike Sony... also gives San a chance to have  a holiday and be back refreshed...

Ash...i heard it. RB just asked him there is talk about a new show with Sanaya Irani... And he replied that he cannot confirm or deny it at this point. Thats it.

Here's the link
http://sabrasradio.com/listen-back-player/?song=2375

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100showviewerDiyaSNewbiesoapfan

showviewer

IF-Rockerz

showviewer

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
But Raj Nayak did say that two new shows will start in Jan after Big Boss...right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siesta

Siesta

Goldie

Siesta

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

But Raj Nayak did say that two new shows will start in Jan after Big Boss...right?

Yes he did...but thats a given anyway. 9-10 pm slot will be vacant and the shows which were previously in the slot are not coming back at the same time.

jaya100showviewerDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top