Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

but uf she has signed the show maybe she'll not do NB
coz NB comes in star plus.
so no chances.

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.
JDJ is on Colors n sp restricted its actors from going to it.
But NB is on SP n so far we dunnot abt how Colors will react to it.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all 😳

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Hello to you too ...😊 Did you sanaya's sbs segment today ...we all went crazy after that 😆

Hello
Yes of course. A hundred times. She's so charming that I cant stop watching that segment . Its not even the promo 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Diya , the only possibility for her doing NB would be if it starts from early nov , wraps up by mid jan'13 and her show starts in mid jan , so overlaping is minimum but I still am not too hopeful that she would do it ..

I think I read somewhere that it's starting end Oct ... it's starting early this year ... 
The date must be on one of those innumerable articles that have been coming out. But San wanted a two month break between shows ... to squeeze in NB between now and end Dec/early Jan will make things really tight for her. 

I did wonder then why San mentioned specifically two months break ... obviously she had already agreed to do this show and knew the time period involved. At the time I thought she was talking about Nach. But she must have been talking about this show ... Which is why I feel she won't do NB. 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessunara

nope Life OK is a Star group channel
They will not allow a Colors show promotion i guess 😕.. from what i saw i thought Sanaya might have been shooting nearby in the next door set n ventured in to this 1 as both Akshay n Jas were here when she had free time.. Also if the sets r nearby its possible that they were very much open to each other as its the same PH.
n SBS just got lucky getting to the right place at the right time! lucky for us all! 😆

anyway sigh..this girl is seriously one of a kind! ❤️

Oh I guess you're right!  Lucky us I would say  Since this was such an unexpected surprise ❤️ True  that <33
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoBoyBarun..

@Appy - I think you should name this thread Sanaya shows at 2 1/2

@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone

Hi kiddo!
ya u r correct but there is a difference. for a reality show there r max abt 15-18 weekends. And each weekend 2 episodes will be there.
And for each episode they r paid an exuberant amount of money if the couple is popular. Know this for sure cz of NB 2 it was in 2006 n Gauri n Hiten were each rumored to have been paid 50k per episode due to the guaranteed viewers they bring..n that was the amount 7yrs back! Due to the effort they put in popular couples do get high offers to tempt them cz otherwise why will they exhaust n drain themselves?

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoBoyBarun..

@Appy - I think you should name this thread Sanaya shows at 2 1/2

@Diya- Plus daily shows guarantee employment and money and realty shows dont. Winning chances are 1/12 

Hello everyone

Very true ... besides, San loves acting so I think she would always give precedence to a daily show over a reality show. She passed up JDJ this year because she wanted to concentrate on Chhanchhan.

Reality shows do pay very well though ... not just the winners, even the participants get paid well per episode. 

DiyaS thumbnail

well the thing is despite the fight b/w SP n Colors its SP who has been playing dirty till now.
JDJ is on Colors n sp restricted its actors from going to it.
But NB is on SP n so far we dunnot abt how Colors will react to it.

anyway San might not take it up as she might be bus.. we r all also speculating on it on the side hridey as there is an article that is all 😳

SP plays dirty, but it works only one way for them ... they restrict actors of their shows from taking part in other channels' programs, but they welcome actors from other channels to take part in their reality shows. Colors does not restrict their actors
. So San would be free to take up NB from the pov of both the channels. The decision to take part or not, is only hers and Mohit's to make. 

There is only one report saying that Monaya are taking part ... from ZA. Do I believe it? No. 😆
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi kiddo!
ya u r correct but there is a difference. for a reality show there r max abt 15-18 weekends. And each weekend 2 episodes will be there.
And for each episode they r paid an exuberant amount of money if the couple is popular. Know this for sure cz of NB 2 it was in 2006 n Gauri n Hiten were each rumored to have been paid 50k per episode due to the guaranteed viewers they bring..n that was the amount 7yrs back! Due to the effort they put in popular couples do get high offers to tempt them cz otherwise why will they exhaust n drain themselves?

OMG! I didn't know that!! I thought only the winners get paid 😲 They pay these actors so muchh!! No wonder India is still a poor country 😳 Just kidding
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very true ... besides, San loves acting so I think she would always give precedence to a daily show over a reality show. She passed up JDJ this year because she wanted to concentrate on Chhanchhan.

Reality shows do pay very well though ... not just the winners, even the participants get paid well per episode. 

I didn't know that!😲

Just see this- Off topic but awesome
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_q5b_j6sHfZk/SNb2g6ZqyiI/AAAXk4/UVnGe6ApDIM/s400/Sunny+006.JPG

Sunny's latest photo in water. Exposing like never before on a bollywood movie set.

credit- 
 Rajnikant V/s CID Jokes 😛

princessunara thumbnail

Diya , the only possibility for her doing NB would be if it starts from early nov , wraps up by mid jan'13 and her show starts in mid jan , so overlaping is minimum but I still am not too hopeful that she would do it ..

umm.. if it starts in 1st week of Nov, it will have around 15 weeks in total if we take in introduction episode, 1st none elimination week and promotional mid none elimination/festival 2-3 weeks.
so we r looking at around Nov to last week of Jan or 1st week of Feb. So its quite possible i suppose..
can't totally dismiss as she will only have to juggle at breakneck speed for 1 month only as Dec shoots will not be so rushed as they r doing them ahead of time n not to be aired in a 24hr deadline..
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

SP plays dirty, but it works only one way for them ... they restrict actors of their shows from taking part in other channels' programs, but they welcome actors from other channels to take part in their reality shows. Colors does not restrict their actors
. So San would be free to take up NB from the pov of both the channels. The decision to take part or not, is only hers and Mohit's to make. 

There is only one report saying that Monaya are taking part ... from ZA. Do I believe it? No. 😆

is the b'wood site also same? 😲
i deigned this even this much importance as to discuss the possibility after that article!! not the Za crap! i totally ignored that one! 🥱

di check page 2 1st post for link n see pls!!