Chhan Chhan

|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #2

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Peeps

This thread is made to discuss Sanaya's new show and all related stuffs. Please refrain from posting individual threads of same topic and discuss here. All the other post created will be closed by the MODs.

However DT wants everyone look below for the rules which needs to be strictly followed.

• No personal discussion (i.e. spouses of the potential lead actors)
  • No discussion on fan bases
  • Ashish has been finalized to play the lead so please limit discussions to him and SI only now. 
  • Avoid unnecessary spamming

• Thank You, 
    Appreciated

Next Thread
    Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
    Appy , its shows 

#3 and not 2.

You made this thread already?
    Koeli thumbnail
    ^ nope not yet... DTs are looking into thread two... unless they ask me to change the thread number i have to keep it as thread two as it is a substitute thread. 😳
    princessunara thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
    hehe res.. just in case :p

Unressing as apparently the 'just in case' seem to have happened! 😆
    Shall I say congrats on the 1st thread closure? 😆 Stalkers ko jai ho! (not that I blame them.. we did go off the tangent more than once! 😆)

Anyway hehe congrats on the new thread with 'RULES!!' Do try a lil this time around ok to restrain urself just a little? 😛 🤣

Anyway place of honor goes to the GORGEOUS video!! SBS ko jai ho!! eekk! She is so beautiful!! n welcome back barbie doll! ❤️ 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztO_J5a0Ko&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : Joseph 🤗

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
    princessunara thumbnail

News came till now :

TOI : said "Finalized" : Reliable source 🥳

Bombay Times : Tried to create riff with DD vs SI : But said "Finalized" 👍🏼

Zoom Head : Confirmed that the Top producer meeting was with ST
    Nadia Malik : Confirmes ST+ SI show 😃

ZA : Blah blah blah : Dont waste time in knowing : Nadia is much Reliable than this lady 🤬

TC : Confirmed way much that SI as FL, 9.30 Slot, Cross border plot, Ashish in talks, Gurmeet rejected or was approached : Not a reliable source : Total opposite to Newsroom Blog 👎🏼

SBS : Confirmed of SI as FL of new show on colors and Ashish as ML : Said started shooting 

TS : IVed SI : Didnt disclosed but gave many hints 👏

Newsroom : Confirmed from SI that she is going to do show with Colors : The only TV portal site with no mirch masala, No udati phirti khabrein 

All in All : Its Confirmed : Colors New Show :: ST's Nautanki Telefilms Production : Female Lead Sanaya Irani

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
    princessunara thumbnail
    for news lol.. i hope we r not in trouble :o
    princessunara thumbnail
    res again cz i am bored cz there is no1 around to talk to! 😆
    princessunara thumbnail
    continuing the discussion here! :p btw Appy how in the world did u know that the thread was under review? hehe not that I am surprised after the load of deviations we had! 🤣

This content was originally posted by: CrazyAmie

http://fbtellyawards.blogspot.com/2013/10/tv-stars-who-are-ready-to-rock-nach.html

hmm i saw this on FB.. then thought i will wait n see..
    anyway if its starting in Nov this year like it did in the 1st 4 seasons it might be ok for her to do it as she will be free for the 1st 2 months with no extreme shooting if the new serial will go on air in early Jan or end of Dec at the earliest.

After what happened with poor Drashti i don't want Sanaya to exhaust herself. this might be even more trying for her without the choreographer as a partner as in JDJ to take the bigger gravity on.. these 2 will have to take 50-50 burden n responsibility.

anyway if MoNaya do this i will be glad to watch.. but cannot help but be worried for her if she will have a period where she will have to juggle serial shooting with dance practice..

but lol if this DOES happen do u realize she will be on SP and Colors at the same time? 😲 One more unique record by Sanaya if she gets away with this after what happened last time around in JDJ 2012!! 😆

deleteaccount thumbnail
    I dont understand. Why did they close the other thread?
    DraculaGirl thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    where is our previous thread???😕