OS Amarprem - Chapter 55 Part 2 page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

here's link to chapter 54.

A word of caution ---------- KST is going to be really really bad here...

Chapter 55

' come with me...' said Vikram , his tone hard n unemotional as he started walking towards the lift... pratigya , coughing n panting as she massaged her throat fought her tears to stay calm...but no! The pain was getting unbearable...! it seemed that her heart was being cut into pieces!!! ...she took a long breath n looked at Vikram... surely he isn't going to lock her up!... Vikram turned , standing near the lift doors , holding them open as he stared hard at her ... pratigya stared back , angry but she knew that there was no other go... his eyes were hostile , not at all warm... she gritted her teeth n walked towards the lift... Vikram closed the room n Pratigya heard the lock fall in place as soon as she entered the room... she closed her eyes , taking a deep breath... what happened to u pratigya? U deliberately hurt someone! ...him!!... its him! N he deserved it!!!... She told herself , grimacing at the pain now shooting down her heart... u weren't like this! I don't care!!!! ... she had found a way to hurt him, to get back to him for all kinds of horrible ways he was affecting her , n she was going to use it...!

***********************************

Krishna tried to keep his head in the meeting n he managed it only slightly... he was boiling in anger ! ... she will pay! He will make sure she will pay for the hurtful words she said to him! About his mother! ...No! ...Stop thinking about them...! he gritted his teeth together as willed himself to concentrate on the meeting...

*************************************

It was agonizing... the wait... the surge of anger n dread... as she sat waiting , waiting, ignoring the lunch brought by Vikram , on one of the couches inside the hall of the apartment... she looked around miserably ... he seemed to have a really lavish life style ...  luxury sparkled from every corner...  she scrunched up her face against the room , feeling dejected ... she wanted to see her mother, speak to her...  to see that she was alright... tears fell down her cheeks... how could her mother be alright! When she was forcefully put under drugs!!... no! She must talk to her! ...pratigya stood up frantically running towards the locked door... ...'open...! I said , open!... let me out!...' she shouted , tears streaming down her cheeks ...  nobody answered ... she sagged to the floor , her fists banging tiredly over the unrelenting wood... she didn't know how long she remained on the floor , but she scrambled up startled as she heard the key turning...  

she gasped wildly n jumped back in shock as she encountered his eyes... she had seen him in varying degrees of anger , but ... now he was terrifying ...!...' u shouldn't have said that !...' he snarled ...SMACK ...! the back of his palm came down over her right cheek n she let out a whimper as she fell down, blood sprouting from her mouth... she spluttered , pain blinding her even as she felt him grip her hair n pull up roughly , bending her neck backwards , his face hovering over hears, deranged in anger... 'what do u think u r? U bitch! How dare u ...drag ...my mother ... that vile women ...again n again... in ur pitiful games! '...he hissed at her , his eyes slits... she cried out in pain , trying to get away from him... Krishna felt pain seeping down his chest as his head cleared a bit to allow the image of her bleeding mouth n face full of pain register in his mind... her eyes were shut tight , against the pain... against him! ...no!... he let her go involuntarily for a sec , shock at what he was doing to her shaking him...

pratigya kicked out from his grip as soon as it relaxed , shouting...' see , this is precisely why ur mother wanted u dead!...u r a monster!'  she didn't care anymore... she didn't care if he kills her! ... she only cared about giving him back all the pain she could... pay back!... but why was she feeling like her heart was ripping!... 'don't!' ...she heard him whisper ...krishna could feel his life being sucked out of him...the pain was unberable ...she is indeed poison! How could he feel bad for her secs ago!... she shuddered wildly at the sheer coldness in his voice ... 'I said, don't ...drag ... my ...mother... between us...!' he gritted out , grabbing her left hand n twisting it backwards , bringing her body flush against him...'aaauh...' pratigya writhed in pain ... his other hand tightened around her wind pipe , ready to press down...'u have outlived ur stint of life...looks like ur father will wake up tmw morning by seeing ur carcass nicely gift wrapped for him! ' ...he snarled at her...pratigya felt the icy chill creeping up her spine, the air sucked out of her lungs...he saw her eyes bulging ,her free hand clawing at his grip...he felt pain like never before , as her face filled his mind... ...don't do it! ...U will not be able to see ursef in those beautiful eyes again!...u won't see those delectable cheeks reddening at ur mere touch again...her scent, her feel, her taste...her! she will gone forever!...u won't be able to breathe if she is gone!... ...'don't hurt her! Don't do it!' ...sumitra's voice echoed inside krishna's head n he let go of her neck as though burned, horrified ... what r u doing Krishna? Why was he feeling horrible? ...bec she is suffering  , bec of u! ...no! she is suffering bec of her disguting games! ...no u moron! Think what u were going to do! Kill her? ... u actually thought of killing her! U coward! ... ...he held her in his hands , watching her shudder as she took panting breaths...

pratigya's head was reeling...he tried to kill her! ...why was she feeling like she would die rather than him treat her like this!...why was she feeling like dying ...Giving him what he wants...her life!...she felt a jolt as her sane part lashed out at her... what r u doing pratigya? U r pathetic! don't u want to see ur mother! To save ur mother! ... u r supposed to seduce him to get him use u n then get inside his room, gaining his trust! ...what the hell r u doing?! U r contemplating of giving ur life up to this devil!!!! ...shame on u! ... She stopped all her fight , whimpering in pain , with difficulty ... her sudden change caught Krishna by surprise , his angry n confused eyes searching her face n her closed eyes... pratigya brought her free hand , which secs ago was hitting him on chest n clawing at his hand over her neck, to caress his left cheek , feeling disgusted at herself , her eyes still closed ... Krishna closed his eyes as anger n desire spiked inside him ... that same feeling returned in full force! That of wanting to kill her n ravish her all at once! ...no! she is trying to seduce u, again!...shameless creature! ...but ...but... her fingers felt like fire on his cheek!... pratigya felt him relaxing against her n oddly she felt relaxed too... n his cheek felt good under her fingers...no! what r u thinking? ...! her every thought ceased to exist as she felt his fingers brush tenderly along her lower lip, brushing away the thin line of blood at the corner of her mouth... Krishna had opened his eyes to find something clawing at his chest as his eyes took in the trail of blood from her mouth...u did it! U moron! ... his eyes became soft as he raised his free hand to wipe away the blood , his fingers accidently brushing along her lower lip, feeling remorseful...remorse? ...

pratigya gasped... inhaling ...! what was his touch doing to her! She could feel her body tensing n then relaxing in his arms... utterly relaxing... no! Don't!... her eyes flew open, seeing nothing as she felt his lips gently brush the corner of her mouth n her red sore cheek,, as if apologising... as if to soothe her pain...n miraculously the pain seemed to diminish!.. she closed her eyes again, sighing in pleasure as happiness filled her... her fingers caressed his cheek more , as she snuggled against him a sob escaping her... Krishna felt his insides twisting painfully as he heard her sob n he almost apologized but was distracted as he heard a knock on the door...  anger returned to him as he realised that he was kissing her cheeks... for what! For effectively drilling his heart by stating his misfortune to have a mother like that horrible woman!... n  he bloody almost apologised!!!... Pratigya was shocked to the core to find herself in his arms , not to mention snuggling her face more to his warm , soothing kiss...! one sec ago he was trying to kill her n now! He was kissing her n u r letting him !... she tried to get away from him, feeling terrible, turning her face away from him...

Krishna pushed her away in anger as he hissed ...'enter'... Vikram entered , keeping his head down as pratigya fell over the couch , wincing in pain... 'Sir... chopra has asked if u would like to have the girl send to u now or later in the night...'vikram said, still keeping his head down... pratigya looked up at Krishna, her eyes full of shock n loathing ... Krishna ran his right hand through his hair, angrily as he met her gaze , n smiled slyly at her... the perfect opportunity to humiliate her... I don't want u! however much u try!...I have means to satisfy my needs! ...he ignored the fact that he sounded like a silly teenager! ...  'ofcourse , now!' he said, his eyes boring into hers... ' see, u need to brought back to earth , dear wife... however much u try, I , KST, is not going to touch ur filthy body ,either as a mistress or as a wife!!!... u will remain a maid , forever , under my feet!' he sneered at her ...pratigya turned her face away as humiliation n pain ripped her heart, bile rising up her throat... Krishna looked at her satisfactorily , enjoying the feel of pain in her eyes, as he ordered to Vikram...] bring that in here, now!...'...  that's right! Now u feel the pain!!! he thought, watching pratigya's face... Vikram nodded, still looking down n turned n went out, making a call... Pratigya struggled to her feet , Krishna watching her in amusement ... she kept her face turned away from him, as she stumbled towards the door... she was blind in anger n agony ...anger n disgust , she could understand...but why was she feeling pain!!!...

her eyes dilated in shock a dusky girl walked past her at the door eying her in curiosity ... Krishna didn't even glance at the girl , his eyes on pratigya's back ... he could feel her shock n anger n loathing at him!... n pain!... now he was feeling frustrated ... u r hurting her! No! ...he was not hurting her! She hurt him ! ...this is payback!!! ... 'strip!' he ordered at the girl , his eyes on pratigya to see her reaction ...why the hell do u want to see her reaction?!!! ... pratigya jolted, a shudder of pure loathing running through her body as she hastily went out of the room , her hands trembling as she gripped at the door to steady herself as she saw out of the corner of her eye the girl begin to discard her minimal clothes, nervous but confident...' n close that door properly, maid!' taunted Krishna , his eyes blazing in anger n mockery as pratigya slammed the door shut with force...

Pratigya walked along the corridor , her eyes streaming as she blindly felt her way forward... her head n heart seemed to split ... she found herself shuddering in anger n humiliation ... n the pain was excruciating ... why the hell was she feeling pain? Who is he that his actions n words r effecting her this much? What's ur problem pratigya? Why r u bothered about what kind of a man he is? U knew that he is a womanizer , he uses n throws them away as mere things !!!  ...why the hell r u feeling bad!!!   ...Bad! I am not feeling bad! I am disgusted ...!! ... then feel disgusted, why r u feeling this excruciating pain ! ... I don't know!!!... she screamed to her mind... shut up! Shut everything him out !!! ... think only about ur mother! Her mother!... yes! She wanted to see her mother! Talk to her! To ease that horrible knot in her chest ... she frantically wiped her face n eyes clean ...she knew what to do... her friend malini resided nearby ... she is going to her house somehow n phone her home!!!...she don't care about anything anymore! She wanted to talk to her mother! Know that she is alright! But she knew her mother wasn't all right! She is being force -fed drugs!!!...she vaguely registered the fact that she had walked down all the way from 9th floor, to the hall... ... but ...but she don't have money , pratigya thought frantically as she tiptoed across the lobby... nor did she have a phone!... To hell with it ! she is going to malini's house anyway!... She will request her to pay the money for the cab!... she needed a friend immediately ...!... pratigya ran down the steps of the hotel calling for a cab... what if malini isn't at home ? she thought , feeling dread ... what if he finds out that she is missing? ... no! She don't care! She wanted to know about her mother! Concentrate on her mother , yes!   Or she will die!... 'take me to bandra...vijay nagar' she said to the driver, tensed ...

Vikram stepped out from one of the pillars in the porch , his eyes narrowed in confusion n tension ...chandu had phoned him to alert him to keep a close watch on the girl ... He watched the cab move away as he indicated one of his men to follow it... he debated whether to phone Krishna or not but thought better not fan his anger anymore... He will wait for half n hour n then will decide what to do...

A man walked along the corridor to krishna's room, securing a mask over his face ... he was a loyal servant to his master n he wanted to kill Krishna for killing his master... he didn't know who phoned n informed him about Krishna coming back to mumbai ,but he thanked that stranger as he positioned himself in front of the door to krishna's apartment, hiding behind a small plant... waiting...

Hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I will try to update part 2 ASAP...
Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the warning.  Oh my Dhanya what a heartbreaking update๐Ÿ˜ญ
KST abusing P like that๐Ÿ˜ก 
 Don't know How you are going to be able to redeem him.  At this point I just want P to leave him and find somebody else he doesn't deserve her.

I hope he finds out the reason why p is doing all this soon because I don't want p to be abused anymore.

The way that you write allows the reader to become so involved in characters so well written๐Ÿ‘
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now hating this kst character ๐Ÿ˜ก the way he treats woman he is such disgusting man monster ๐Ÿ˜ก feeling so bad for poor prats hope soon she gets wat she want n run away with her mom from this hell
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kst ๐Ÿ˜ก

a really well written part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

poor p ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i look forward to the next part ๐Ÿ˜›
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well written di,.kst ๐Ÿ˜ก hate him ..aww poor p feeling bad for her..update asap.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Thanks for the warning.  Oh my Dhanya what a heartbreaking update๐Ÿ˜ญ

KST abusing P like that๐Ÿ˜ก 
 Don't know How you are going to be able to redeem him.  At this point I just want P to leave him and find somebody else he doesn't deserve her.

I hope he finds out the reason why p is doing all this soon because I don't want p to be abused anymore.

The way that you write allows the reader to become so involved in characters so well written๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

he will begin the redemption slowly, not even him knowing about it...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dunno why... but i had tears rolling down my cheeks when i was reading...

ASAP...๐Ÿค—
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: DareDevil_VickY

now hating this kst character ๐Ÿ˜ก the way he treats woman he is such disgusting man monster ๐Ÿ˜ก feeling so bad for poor prats hope soon she gets wat she want n run away with her mom from this hell

Thanks bro...

Krishna too has his reasons...he don't know why pratigya is doing this... there is misunderstanding ...n also p is fuelling his anger ...

Don't worry ...krishna has hit the low point...now there is only one direction he can go...up...
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi96

kst๐Ÿ˜ก

a really well written part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

poor p ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i look forward to the next part ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks dear...
๐Ÿ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow di great update... ๐Ÿ‘but i hate this KST...๐Ÿ˜ก.poor pratigya hope she will be alright ๐Ÿ˜ญupdate soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ