Koffee with IF - Episode 1 with Roja Akka (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

spain

spain

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Roja Akka...

Where do you get your sense of humour from?
(I have been reading your posts over the years...and they always bring a smile to the face)

Are you a serious person by nature who uses humour as a coping mechanism...
or are you a funny person by nature who people refuse to take seriously?

I didn't realise you watch the NCIS.
I used to watch that show regularly until life became too busy.
I quit watching tamil serials long time ago.
Who are your favourite characters in NCIS and why?
Did you know the character playing Ziva is leaving the show after nearly 8 years?
I will miss watching the Tony-Ziva chemistry on-screen...
what are your favourite scenes or episodes that feature both of them together?

Edited by spain - 13 October 2013 at 6:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Pallanguzhirojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 1 with Roja Akka (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spain

Hi Roja Akka...

Where do you get your sense of humour from?
(I have been reading your posts over the years...and they always bring a smile to the face)

Not sure Spain - just that I like to laugh and make others laugh as well. Guess I should thank a few Tamizh serials - the absurdity never failed to amuse me and I ended up sharing it here in the Forum. Even in serious situations, I giggle some times - hubby frowns, children chide "Please amma, will you grow up? some time in the near future?"  I am sure a few know here about this but still... once me and hubby were doing some serious calculations for some offer to be sent the next day - both of us were tired and so i got up to make coffee. He made some error and I started singing " pOda pOda punnakku, pOdathey thappu kanakku " - it just came out and he was furious - of course we both laughed later - the digression helped actually !!

Are you a serious person by nature who uses humour as a coping mechanism...
or are you a funny person by nature who people refuse to take seriously?

Oh I am a joker for sure - even I don't take myself seriously Wink. It is an effort to convince people that I mean business -

I didn't realise you watch the NCIS.
I used to watch that show regularly until life became too busy.
I quit watching tamil serials long time ago.
Who are your favourite characters in NCIS and why?
Did you know the character playing Ziva is leaving the show after nearly 8 years?
I will miss watching the Tony-Ziva chemistry on-screen...
what are your favourite scenes or episodes that feature both of them together?

What we get here is NCIS Los Angeles. I used to watch JAG regularly - could not understand Mac falling for Brumby!!! Harm and Mac made a striking couple !!  The English serials - especially the detective and law oriented ones - are authentic and  close to reality . That is probably why I like to watch them. And they do not drag. Every day new issues and cases - even though the cast is the same. NCIS LA - Hetty and Sam Hanna are my favorites.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96spainPallanguzhiCarynnithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Super thread Ravi.. Thumbs Up

Roja..

We love the humour in your updates.. in fact I got hooked to IF only for your updates. Left right and Center roja's updates and reading them would get me rolling on floor. your command over English amazing.. Need a dictionary most of the times.. 

Thanks for enduring puppet show for atina and me... Hug

I (can say We) miss your updates.. Why don't you start writing a lot more just to help us laugh over the absurdity we watch in these serials..

We miss your CKs too .. Will you start a CK for current Tamil serials..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96PallanguzhiCaryneclatrojapoooo

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Originally posted by kalki2007

when you update your comments make me want to read more - you always upfront with your comments

so you always like this straight forward person in real life too - tell your opinion without sugarcording

Kalki, wow, you nailed it. I am upfront with my comments. Do you think that serials of today do not deserve it Wink? I know that you and me liked 7 C because it was dealing with children of a rural school - what happened later? You were patient enough to stick with it and update but I could not be loyal . Well, I lost my ability to suffer fools, i guess Wink

I am a straight forward person Kalki - You do know that from my answers, don't you? And, I do not sugar coat Kalki - only humor coat Wink

Thanks Roja - compare to Sun Tv i like Vijay - kids made to stick and i have to translate to my daughter - i made her see it - so she know there is a world out there with kids with little still they enjoy their live - live in Toronto she has latest toys Ipod touch - WII game you name it - kids don't know the value - she can't understand Tamil very well - basic words ok

Even i used to watch Super singer - now i don't - i don't like their methods - they say people vote - judges select one people select one - the vote goes to people select i can't accept it - it has to be talent not voting - SM i stopped watching - can't make us fools

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96PallanguzhiCarynnithyamkvrojapoooo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thanks, RP.
Please may I request you to start some CKs.  Can we have fun?!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96PallanguzhiCarynrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Eclat and Nithya - I would love to . I do not watch any serials and also not familiar with many new members. If I do CK s , it has to involve the members and you both know how much I can rag people - will they take it in the right spirit? Anyways, I am going around the threads and reading the posts - I will choose a few - ask them about using their names and then start spinning, ok? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Pallanguzhiap.meenaShathirlalaMalarkodiCarynnithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
haiya.. Thank you Roja..  Waiting for your CKs..

Last time Thirumurugan.. this time Thirukumaran and Kumarana kizhi kizhinu kizhikanum.. Ok .. 

lathasiva96PallanguzhiCaryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

@ Eclat and Nithya - I would love to . I do not watch any serials and also not familiar with many new members. If I do CK s , it has to involve the members and you both know how much I can rag people - will they take it in the right spirit? Anyways, I am going around the threads and reading the posts - I will choose a few - ask them about using their names and then start spinning, ok? 

Can someone tell me what a CK is???
Seems semma exciting LOL

lathasiva96PallanguzhiCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top