Gurmeet possible new Hero of Veena Malik (N:P11)

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Veena Malik to get bolder for a psycho thriller

Veena Malik is all set to do a psychological spine chiller, 'Cottage No. 9'. Director Navin Batra says, "The plot revolves around a married couple whose relationship gets affected due to one of them suffering from a split personality. Whether it is the husband or the wife with the disorder will be revealed only in the film." This is the director's second outing with Veena.

He says, "Unlike other actresses " who wear hot pants and minis in real life, but turn 'Savitris' before the camera " Veena has no hang ups. The film has quite a few bold scenes and since I have worked with her earlier, I know the comfort level she shares with the camera." The director is yet to zero in on the male lead. He says, "Actors like Gurmeet Choudhary and Kay Kay Menon are being considered. We will take a call soon."

Fans also think that Gurmeet deserves 2 lakhs per day on TV as he is in Demand . So do you guys think Gurmeet Chaudary is next big thing after Sushant Singh Rajput who can make big in Bollywood ??? 

Guys get ready to see Gurmeet Chaudary & Veena Malik in bold avtaar ðŸ˜‰ . 

Edited by Jyoti121 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol lagta hai Gurmeet ka uski patni durbina ke sath jo not so hot n skin show wala jo shoot hua tha ussi ka result hai 🤣 Gurmeet n Veena i am wondering for who i should feel pity 😆 😆 Vaise Veena ki jagah durbina ko le lete toh intimate scene increase ho sakte thee 😆
No maan singh khurana pls say no 😔
LMAO. Both are perfect for each other. Though, I think Veena is too good for someone like Gurmeet. Did he get the role after doing vulgar photographs with his wife? 😆

Now hope this movie releases and doesn't never releases like his last Panjabi movie which is been delaying for 3 years now!! 😛
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ady148

Maan Singh Khurana must be on cloud 9 ke show end ho gaya aur uske charactor Gurmeet se chutkara mila 😆

Originally posted by: _Darling_

LMAO. Both are perfect for each other. Though, I think Veena is too good for someone like Gurmeet. Did he get the role after doing vulgar photographs with his wife? 😆

Now hope this movie releases and doesn't never releases like his last Panjabi movie which is been delaying for 3 years now!! 😛

😆
@madz which photoshoot
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gurmeet is a talented actor. I won't be surprise if  he leapfrogged Sushant, ARK and Sid.

Originally posted by: ady148

lmao Deepak, stop calling him that :( Comparing him to that character is an insult to such character. He just played a character. He's Gurooo,. not a character.

Originally posted by: Poseiden

Maan Singh Khurana must be on cloud 9 ke show end ho gaya aur uske charactor Gurmeet se chutkara mila 😆

gurmeet was perfect as maan singh khurna 😆

Originally posted by: _Darling_

lmao Deepak, stop calling him that :( Comparing him to that character is an insult to such character. He just played a character. He's Gurooo,. not a character.

i know he is not evenclose to msk in real 😆 i was just having fun 😆