this is seriously the LIMIT.

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just when Ayaan Anushka are getting in better terms with each other, and just when the signs of love between them are getting re-created again, just then Ishaan RUINS everything. Is his character for real? how can he stoop this low and convince Ayaan that Ishaan-Anuskha slept with each other? 😲 that's just disgusting.
the makers of the show, are ruining their own slowly, i think im on the verge of quitting this crapfest. This is sooo pathetic. Like its getting out of hands now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i m not shocked for ishan takin this step as he is turning out to b a phsyco . I totally detest this Guy..
but wat irks me more is how can ayan get convinced abt this situation..doesnt he have a brain of his own ? how can he belive his  moron useless brother ? He clamis to love anusha  right ? so doesnt he know anushak isnt type of girl who wud go sleepin wid guys.. cvs are hell bent on  spoiling every damm character of CSI...  apart from anushka i m finding everyone's character weak.. n coming to ishaan i just wnt that guy to leave csi n yeah he can take shanaya too wid him.. both are cheap and disgusting.. i miss the old csi .the cute tullu pampi scenes..if this crap continues i wud call it QUIT
Edited by viratmanvi - 10 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tell me abt it ..
you knw wat i left the shw wen anushka said ishaan tat she loves ayaan i knw tis guy is nt normal such a pshyco ovi ka long lost bhai hogaa uggh 
hw on earth ayaan believed it  the cv's did spoil is role finally 
sphere origins r taking it in their usual soap way 
like person posted abv said i miss dat old csi where only ayaan anushka existed 
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
forreal yaar, this is way beyond the limit  how in the world can ayaan think like this ðŸ¤¢ want the show to get better because they are on the line to close down ðŸ¤¢
lonelyme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rip csi if dy continue dis pathetic track
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
indeed it is...
bt precap made me lil happy... 
AnnieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really he has nothing to do else just to be after Anushka to brainwash her and this sleeping thing is too much to digest.