Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab sa Risk hai-Written Update 3rd Oct, 2013

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with everyone mourning over Daddu. Lohri is worried that before dying Daddu must reveal the name of her child otherwise she might never know that. Simran was calling Daddu and Lohri takes the phone. Simran tells in hurry that it's buaji who gave poison to Daddu. Lohri speaks how do you know I gave poison to my own father? Simran threatens Lohri if Buaji doesnt save Daddu she will expose Lohri infront of everyone. Lohri laughs and says nobody will believe her since everybody thinks Daddu got heartattack. Lohri is worried now. 
When everybody was preparing Daddu to take hospital, Hoshyier checks pulse and realized Daddu is no more.  Lohri made Simran hear the cry of the family members ðŸ¤¢ Simran cries her heart out. 

Back in house, everybody is preparing Daddu's funeral. Rajveer reached his house back and shocked to see everyone and Daddus deadbody. He remembers his good times with Daddu in tears  Pundit advises to do sradh of the body before sunset. Lohri is sad, she doesnt even know who is her son and she blames daddu that in living he ruined her life and even while dying he didnt tell her the name of her son. Lohri comes to  her home and congratulates her husband that she has send him to her husband ðŸ˜² she is happy the symbol of their love is alive and now she will know the name of her son and then kill everyone. 

Simran calls Didi again and says I will be going to expose you. She says I promised Daddu and would do anything to do it, I m coming back. Simran tells how she spoke to Daddu before death and Daddu made her promise something. That Simran will save the family from buaji's plans and she will come back. Lohri tells so much anger is not good for her health. She says just like you know my secret I know yours too. and If you tell anything to anyone, I will do the same. 

Simran says I know you very well, so I won't come in your words. Daddu won't tell my secret to anyone. Simran says ok, lets leave on everyone, I m reaching there in some time, then we will talk to everyone. Didi says it looks like you don't trust me, meet me somewhere outside then I will tell you what Daddu told me about you. Simran agrees and says I m ready to meet you. Didi smiles and asks him to meet in mandir outside the village.

Tau ji asks Rajveer where is Simran. Rajveer says how can she be here, she does not know about Daddu. Tau ji says did you not tell her. Rajveer says it happened so sudden, I could not tell her. Tau ji says don't lose strength, now we have to live without Daddu. He says call Simran and ask her to come today. He says ask Tilawar Singh also and tell him about Daddu.

Rajveer calls Khanna and tells him about Daddu's death. Khanna is shocked. He asks what, how did this happen, so sudden. Rajveer says he got a heart attack. Khanna asks him to have strength and be calm. He says Tau ji wants Simran to be in this house, so send her here. Khanna says Simran did not come here. Rajveer is shocked.

Precap:
Everyone are mourning over Daddu's and Simran's death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hi Everyone... tomorrow seems to be the last update for me until season 2 kicks in. It was nice knowing you well and will be back when season 2 comes. Meanwhile will visit the forum for sure. take care everyone.😳*
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear for the written update 😊              
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the WU Tanz 🤗 Your WU saved me,no mood to see the episode 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Daddu is dead? 😭 I am sure her husband was a kameena like her 😡 tats y tau killed him but she doesn't seem to know.
I wish she gets to know the truth n that will be her ultimate doom knowing she killed her father n was plotting against her family for a sick man like tat 🤢 I am sure it's Rajveer who is her son. Gosh season 1 is ending on such a sad note 😭 thanks for the WU Tanzie 🤗
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much Tanz for WU...yup today vl b last till show start again .Edited by sukugeny - 10 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god...epi.was...just..
tht woman didnt even care fr her father ..know k love is blind.bt like this.nvr know.nt care fr her parents..eh?

Thank u so much for WU Tanz.wating fr 2marows epi. n

I think no one will know k Simran ki death kaise huyi?Bua will saved again..

who is tht bua ka son..puzzle..
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this episode should have shown a scene with rajveer by himself hurt. tomorrow is going to be a sad and very devastating episode with simran dying and rajveer hurt she is dead. bua I hope she goes back to jail or dies something to get this storyline over with. she wants to know who her son is. she somehow finds out who her son is and just breaks down. and hopefully stops the revenge against the family.
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So sad epi.. Dadu no more!!!:(:( i will miss him soo..
thank you so much for your wus dear !!!!
Ttake care .. <3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Thank you for the WU Tanz 🤗 Your WU saved me,no mood to see the episode 

Thanks Abhi ðŸ¤— n yes the episode was actually very sad 

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Daddu is dead? 😭 I am sure her husband was a kameena like her 😡 tats y tau killed him but she doesn't seem to know.
I wish she gets to know the truth n that will be her ultimate doom knowing she killed her father n was plotting against her family for a sick man like tat 🤢 I am sure it's Rajveer who is her son. Gosh season 1 is ending on such a sad note 😭 thanks for the WU Tanzie 🤗

Daddu being dead was very sad indeed and Lohri is scary very scary ðŸ˜• I donno if she does know but im pretty sure Rajveer is her son.