Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Gem12

Sry dear..if i hurt u...i just said jodha's love will help him to be a gud king..that doesnt mean he is not gud now..his is gud..r8 now he is totally blind folded by him badi ammi..he belives the ones who are with him are pure at heart..but as the time comes he il get to no who are apna and who are paraya's...he is the role model who treated every one eually in those days..be it hindu or muslim or any religion..so as per this show when jodha was not thr its was muslim every whr...jalal was not aware wats happening..he is blind folded by his khan baba and badi ammi...so after jodha's entry..this guy changed alot..still he belives wat ever his near ones says s true..but jodha will make him relaise sab vaisa nahi jaisa wo soc ta hain...he il no whom to believe whom not to...what is meant to be..ealier jalal was like to rule the land..but after jodha's entry..he il relaise jo raja dil main raaj karte hain wo sadiyo tak jeete hain..am not saying that jodha is very gud..even she il change..but after this mohan's entry...we il get  to c the changes in her...but u no uski ego jalal ki ego se bad kar hain..wo manegi nahi..to jalal ke liye muskil kaam hain..jodha ke dil ko jeetna..

no dear u didnt hurt me. i was just expressing my point of view just like u. its a healthy discussion yaar. i hope i didnt hurt u?? i just said he was blind folded yet he saved abdul & loved rahim even when jodha was not there. thts it.
Edited by munnirony - 10 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: munnirony

no dear u didnt hurt me. i was just expressing my point of view just like u. its a healthy discussion yaar. i hope i didnt hurt u?? i just said he was blind folded yet he saved abdul & loved rahim even when jodha was not there. thts it.

Yeah ...agreed...lets c how thr love story with take a turn..coz thr are 2 vamps in the show...one is maham and ruk...its gonna be tough time for both jodha n jalal...lets c how cv's shows thr love story...