RK-MRK : We'll do PDA Jab Tak hai Jaan

Posted: 10 years ago
Lo today's episode marks the begining of RishBala's film world mein PDA 🤔🤣🤣
Kahin bhi shuruh hojaata hai inka "Ishq Wala Love" 😳 🤣 Mauke pe CHAKKA marna koi inse seekhe 🤣🤣🤣

There was a time when we Fans were craving for "I Love you" b/w RishBala and now toh Daily Daily ekdum FREE with Hugs 🤓 🤣🤣

Oye RK You toh had drunk na some time ago and lost your hosh? 🤔 Toh kameene where has your sharab ka Nasha vanished now haan ? ? 🤣🤣🤣

I Love You kehte waqt toh bada style maarke, aankhein dikhaake, smirk de deke bol rahe the 🤣🤣🤣 I guess this is the Daaru Effect 😎 😆

Okay Jokes Apart, One particular scene I LOVED Today was RishBala's Handlock RK depicting that he will never leave her side, and Madhu trusting RK's trust 😳

And we got our RM's I guess 6th Handkiss 😛 😆 The Car Scene was really Adorable 😳

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Nice Post Dreamsy 😛😛
lovely post niki!!!
btw 6th handkiss, u counted? 😆
Originally posted by taraka2005

Nice Post Dreamsy 😛😛

Thnx Taru 😳
Originally posted by priyachand

lovely post niki!!!
btw 6th handkiss, u counted? 😆

Thnx Priya, Not exactly coz I had already by hearted those scenes 🤣
I remember when the ones loyal and faithful RishBalians were demanding for hugs ! :D heheh! and OMG, when they finally hugged :D ❤️

I Love You kehte waqt toh bada style maarke, aankhein dikhaake, smirk de deke bol rahe the 🤣🤣🤣 I guess this is only the Daaru Effect 😎 😆

LOL! I guess our this is how our Kameena gets the guts to flirt with Biwi :D 🤣

xxx

Edited by -Stephanie- - 10 years ago
Awesome post 
I Love You kehte waqt toh bada style maarke, aankhein dikhaake, smirk de deke bol rahe the 🤣🤣🤣 I guess this is only the Daaru Effect 😎 😆 
mast line daaru ka nasha tha.
Originally posted by zoshad3119

awesomeee post dear...

Thnx dear 😊
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

I remember when the ones loyal and faithful RishBalians were demanding for hugs ! :D heheh! and OMG, when they finally hugged :D ❤️

I Love You kehte waqt toh bada style maarke, aankhein dikhaake, smirk de deke bol rahe the 🤣🤣🤣 I guess this is only the Daaru Effect 😎 😆

LOL! I guess our this is how our Kameena gets the guts to flirt with Biwi :D 🤣

xxx

Thnx Stephz...Yeah those days we were craving for hugs and now record breaking hugs ki BAARISH 🤣🤣
Flirt Kameena 😳 😆

nice post Nikki!
Daru effect! 🤣
but last scene was same yar
I mean hug love promise n ofcourse bappa🤔