bechara dupatta!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CrazyDips...

IF-Rockerz

CrazyDips...

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THIS IS A FUN POST.

i still remember the post of sania about the dupatta.

i think creatives read your post sania. thats why after that scene vishaka ko unlogo ne bina dupatta ke bhaga diya. when she run out first time she was wearing a black dress. us waqt vo bina dupatta bhag gai.

dusri baar jab vo bhagi manjari ki help se to she was wearing red dress. Tab bhi vo bina dupatta liye bhag gai...

I think creatives read sania's post. Tabhi unhone dupatta hata diya taki hum dupatta post na banaye...lol...

P.S till now vishaka wear only three dresses. First epi me black tha ...the same she wear it when she try to cut her vein in kunal's room.

second one is red. which she wearing now.

third one is black again , which has half sleev. which she wear when she ran from the house doing some magic on the doctor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanDreamer23Rabertmona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bechara dupatta!!!!" in Haunted Nights... Kaun Hai Wo? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rabertmona

Goldie

Rabertmona

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hahaha ROFL   ROFL
nice post

CrazyDips...

IF-Rockerz

CrazyDips...

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabertmona

Hahaha ROFL   ROFL
nice post
thanks dear...

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
o yes...bechara dupatta he likes to stay with Vishaka but Vishaka ko dupatte ki koi fikar hi nahin hai LOL
btw i think she has 4 dresses
one is black dress...knee-length shirt
second one looks like first one but the colour is dark purple...and i think length is longer than the first one
third one is that red dress
and fourth one is grey in colour

i really like her dresses...wish to see her in some colourful dresses too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fan

CrazyDips...

IF-Rockerz

CrazyDips...

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

<font color="#6600CC"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">o yes...bechara dupatta he likes to stay with Vishaka but Vishaka ko dupatte ki koi fikar hi nahin hai LOL
btw i think she has 4 dresses
one is black dress...knee-length shirt
second one looks like first one but the colour is dark purple...and i think length is longer than the first one
third one is that red dress
and fourth one is grey in colour

i really like her dresses...wish to see her in some colourful dresses too Smile</font>
</font>

ya want to see her in colourful dresses...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.