Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

millee18

IF-Sizzlerz

millee18

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

Thank you for making the Index making it easier for everyone to access the stories. My only concern is if our forum really will be archived soon? Just because there have been so many other shows that have ended like Karan's first two shows however their forums still remain including the stories and many writers continue writing there. I feel like after the show ended, our main form of making posts is by updating stories, but at the end of the day we have to abide by whatever you guys decide.
I totally agree with karina...
index idea is Grt but moving stories will make our forum dead...plzzz don't move them...but the descion is all urs!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaarialicemath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Karina and Millee- See the forum has already been archived. I understand that FFs and stories are the only way to keep the forum active; but at the end of the day we have to admit that one day or the other, the forum too will close down. I'd like to add here that this isn't my personal decision; our CM and the GMs themselves have given their opinion and after a discussion, we've come to a consensus about this. Traffic heavy forums like IPKKND and DMG have always had a rule where FF threads that are more than 15 pages get moved to the FF forum, so lets all consider this to be an extension of that rule.

Karina- About Karan's other shows; not too sure about that, but since his older shows LNMDJ and RBO have ended years back, there is a fair chance that those forums will close down soon as well. Right now, I can't give you a firm answer about EHMMBH, but yes, it will close down one day or the other.

I hope you guys understand what I [and Munni] are trying to say and cooperate with us. Like Munni said, its time to get out of the pond and explore the ocean =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Maggie_

devilaonmoon

IF-Dazzler

devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Title: Mirrors

Pairing: Virmaan

Summary: A story of how two persons from different cultures fall in love in a unique way... The love story enters in a total different plot filled with paranormal activities and face a turn of supernatural suspense.

Authors username: devilaonmoon

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3604678

_Maggie_

devilaonmoon

IF-Dazzler

devilaonmoon

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Title: Be intehaan

Pairing: Virmaan

Summary: Two lovers get seperated because of misunderstandings and conspiracies. Fate makes them face each other again, roller coaster of emotions and their inner miseries make the situation more vulnerable, when the truth comes out it doesnt help in any way to ease their pain instead everything gets more tangled and messy. Its a battle of love and trust...

Authors username: devilaonmoon

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3668714

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
This is going to be really useful for the readers. Thank you for this Ritch. 

_Maggie_

Angelic_Friend

IF-Dazzler

Angelic_Friend

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
We understand but is it only for FF or OS and SS too!

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
^^ For all.

Angelic_Friend

IF-Dazzler

Angelic_Friend

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Title of OS:VIRMAN - One Shot

Pairing: Multiple pairing

Short Summary: It is an one shot with three parts! It is written based on the episode where Virat scolds Manvi when Manvi is pregnant!

Username of Author: Angelic_Friend

Link to OS: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3652797

Post Reply New Post

Go to top