Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
:( :( nooo...i dont want to go there...dont throw me out of my 2nd home...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Naina- Like I've mentioned, this is an off air forum. One day or the other, the forum will close down. Its not happening anytime soon, but we're doing this so that everything's streamlined, and there's no last minute issues.

I understand... Totally agreeing wid u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

sweetyq

sweetyq

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
sorry bt thts nt good ..
 i mean .. these fics are of EHMMBH ..d un they deserve to be on EHMMBH forum 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.alicemathRoses-khushi

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
^^They do deserve to be on the forum; but the show is now off air and the forum has been archived, so there are things that need to move out of the forum. =] 

vamps1996

vamps1996

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
title of the ff : destination 

pairing : virman

short summary : it is a story about two people one having its own priorities and other having his partner his sole priority and about the misunderstanding , sacrifice and not letting go of eachother in a relationship along with some twist and differnet shades of life 

username of author : vamps1996

Edited by vamps1996 - 03 October 2013 at 11:44am

vamps1996

vamps1996

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
title : love- an essence of life 

pairing : mostly virman 

short summary : LEOL is all about love and what difference it makes in life having someone to love you and about understanding eachother , supporting through thick and thin..mostly it covers the fact that life without love is nothing and life with love is worth living 

username of author : vamps1996

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Most of you all seemed to be disappointed and it comes as shocking for you all, but as reasons mentioned by Ritch, the forum might get closed any time, and moving them to FF Forum is the best way out.

Now EHM forum is not listed on the main page, no one will make an effort to go to the archieved shows and search for FF link  cruising through all pages and instead of these efforts someone whose lazy , will try not to go and search for a fiction in an archived forum.

On the contrary the Fan Fiction forum is buzzing with innumerable readers, writers, your work will reach out to a larger audience, as FF forum is a larger diaspora for all the talented writers to share their work, where there will be new audience, more reviews, more appreciation

There will be variety of competitions and activities in the FF forum with members of similar interests, reading and writing

So leave the pond, swim into the ocean, it's worth it

Regards,

Edited by munnihyderabad - 03 October 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vamps1996aysha1989.Farzi..Yamin.

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Thank you for making the Index making it easier for everyone to access the stories. My only concern is if our forum really will be archived soon? Just because there have been so many other shows that have ended like Karan's first two shows however their forums still remain including the stories and many writers continue writing there. I feel like after the show ended, our main form of making posts is by updating stories, but at the end of the day we have to abide by whatever you guys decide. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.Cute_Meenalmillee18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top