Frequent Posters

sweetyq thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry bt thts nt good ..
 i mean .. these fics are of EHMMBH ..d un they deserve to be on EHMMBH forum 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^They do deserve to be on the forum; but the show is now off air and the forum has been archived, so there are things that need to move out of the forum. =] 
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
title of the ff : destination 

pairing : virman

short summary : it is a story about two people one having its own priorities and other having his partner his sole priority and about the misunderstanding , sacrifice and not letting go of eachother in a relationship along with some twist and differnet shades of life 

username of author : vamps1996

Edited by vamps1996 - 10 years ago
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
title : love- an essence of life 

pairing : mostly virman 

short summary : LEOL is all about love and what difference it makes in life having someone to love you and about understanding eachother , supporting through thick and thin..mostly it covers the fact that life without love is nothing and life with love is worth living 

username of author : vamps1996

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Most of you all seemed to be disappointed and it comes as shocking for you all, but as reasons mentioned by Ritch, the forum might get closed any time, and moving them to FF Forum is the best way out.

Now EHM forum is not listed on the main page, no one will make an effort to go to the archieved shows and search for FF link  cruising through all pages and instead of these efforts someone whose lazy , will try not to go and search for a fiction in an archived forum.

On the contrary the Fan Fiction forum is buzzing with innumerable readers, writers, your work will reach out to a larger audience, as FF forum is a larger diaspora for all the talented writers to share their work, where there will be new audience, more reviews, more appreciation

There will be variety of competitions and activities in the FF forum with members of similar interests, reading and writing

So leave the pond, swim into the ocean, it's worth it

Regards,

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for making the Index making it easier for everyone to access the stories. My only concern is if our forum really will be archived soon? Just because there have been so many other shows that have ended like Karan's first two shows however their forums still remain including the stories and many writers continue writing there. I feel like after the show ended, our main form of making posts is by updating stories, but at the end of the day we have to abide by whatever you guys decide. 
millee18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kays94

Thank you for making the Index making it easier for everyone to access the stories. My only concern is if our forum really will be archived soon? Just because there have been so many other shows that have ended like Karan's first two shows however their forums still remain including the stories and many writers continue writing there. I feel like after the show ended, our main form of making posts is by updating stories, but at the end of the day we have to abide by whatever you guys decide.

I totally agree with karina...
index idea is Grt but moving stories will make our forum dead...plzzz don't move them...but the descion is all urs!!!!
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Karina and Millee- See the forum has already been archived. I understand that FFs and stories are the only way to keep the forum active; but at the end of the day we have to admit that one day or the other, the forum too will close down. I'd like to add here that this isn't my personal decision; our CM and the GMs themselves have given their opinion and after a discussion, we've come to a consensus about this. Traffic heavy forums like IPKKND and DMG have always had a rule where FF threads that are more than 15 pages get moved to the FF forum, so lets all consider this to be an extension of that rule.

Karina- About Karan's other shows; not too sure about that, but since his older shows LNMDJ and RBO have ended years back, there is a fair chance that those forums will close down soon as well. Right now, I can't give you a firm answer about EHMMBH, but yes, it will close down one day or the other.

I hope you guys understand what I [and Munni] are trying to say and cooperate with us. Like Munni said, its time to get out of the pond and explore the ocean =]
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Title: Mirrors

Pairing: Virmaan

Summary: A story of how two persons from different cultures fall in love in a unique way... The love story enters in a total different plot filled with paranormal activities and face a turn of supernatural suspense.

Authors username: devilaonmoon

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3604678
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Title: Be intehaan

Pairing: Virmaan

Summary: Two lovers get seperated because of misunderstandings and conspiracies. Fate makes them face each other again, roller coaster of emotions and their inner miseries make the situation more vulnerable, when the truth comes out it doesnt help in any way to ease their pain instead everything gets more tangled and messy. Its a battle of love and trust...

Authors username: devilaonmoon

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3668714