Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Salaam Namaste People!!

I know the show's ended; and we're currently reveling in the fun that the results of the Member Awards brought us; but I am here to announce a little rule that is necessary for the forum.

As you have noticed for the past many months, the forum has been full of FanFictions, One Shots and Short Stories, which has been hampering the discussions, as the discussion topics get pushed behind to the 3rd/4th page, which is not at all conducive. We have to understand that a forum for a popular show like EHMMBH gets high traffic, so we need to make things easier and better for all.

To facilitate this, the EHMMBH DT has come up with 2 things, and we hope you'll cooperate with us regarding the same.

1. The DT will soon release an FF index, which will be left stickied. You will need to comment on the post/PM the section DT [AKA myself] details about your fic in the following order, and we shall add it to the index.

Format to be followed:

Title of FF:

Pairing: JeeMaan/VirMaan/VirIka/Multiple Pairings

Short Summary:

Username of Author: 

Link to FF: 

2. Effective from the 21st of October, 2013all FanFictions, Short Stories and One/Two Shots shall be shifted to the Fan Fiction Forum

The FF Index that we've created will serve to allow everyone to be able to locate their favorite FFs in the Fan Fiction Forum. Any future fics written in the EHMMBH after the due date will be moved to the Fan Fiction forum once it crosses 15 pages.

Looking forward to everyone's cooperation regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 03 October 2013 at 6:58am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrockstotallyspies_1vamps1996Stella_Virmannahaananya-Deepali-munnihyderabadAdenah.NiShalaysha1989.jai.beauty14lavanya_sweetAngelic_Friend..Labyrinth..Malika-E-ZainJannat94...Maham...madhuharini.Yamin.Kiekeboe-JujuK-Aaliya.KryAn--Cutyeemillee18sumayyah1Delena-ciousSanDhirholic.OnlyHopeRoses-khushiMyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention to all Writers: New Rule- FF's to be moved out of forum!!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

millee18

IF-Sizzlerz

millee18

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Grt rule...
very easy fr every1.to find ff nd os nd everything...
Thx fr this new rule!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaari

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
but why all ffs will b shifted to fan fiction forum...??? Y cant d existing ones stay here only...???
But i m happy abt d ff index thing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaariAngelic_Friendalicemath

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
The Index thing is amazing!! 
But Ermm the forums Kinda dead you know Ermm I mean I vised the last 10 pages I barely saw any topics its ALL just FF's! I kinda feel the stories are the thing that keep the Forum alive. I personally just come here to read FF's.. Can we just leave em here? If a person makes a post maybe they can try keep it up so we can see. Big smile
I just feel without the FF not that the show has ended the Forum will be dead..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaalivirmanchandiniebindaAdenah.NiShalBalamPichkaarialicemathMyTring-ashishi

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Dina and Naina- Well guys, the show's ended. We're just streamlining the entire process to make things easier for everyone. Moving it to the FF forum is being done so that all the fics get moved well in advance; as you have to understand this is a forum for an off air show

Malika-E-Zain

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Dina and Naina- Well guys, the show's ended. We're just streamlining the entire process to make things easier for everyone. Moving it to the FF forum is being done so that all the fics get moved well in advance; as you have to understand this is a forum for an off air show.

I understand... But we hav millions of memories attached to the forum n now all d ffs being shifted to fanfic forum, will ultimately result in nothing... Our forum will b dead...

Viru_Neutrogina

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
****** Title of FF: One Mistake an unwanted fate

********* Pairing: virman mostly

********* Short Summary:
        One Mistake will reveal the bitter truth of unwanted fate and vicious part of VirMan's destiny.. A life where love will be paradise but still it wont be enough for them as a everlasting joy. You may come across with a gloomy world, filled with tortures, pain, hurt, guilt, regret, and suffocation. Hope of ray will be there, but how long will it last will be a mystery.

********* Username of Author:   Faria12345

********* Link to FF: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3722890

chandiniebinda

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Naina- Like I've mentioned, this is an off air forum. One day or the other, the forum will close down. Its not happening anytime soon, but we're doing this so that everything's streamlined, and there's no last minute issues.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top