MMT Thursday - SSN1 Recall Epi 33 & 34 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Well jokers is the correct word
Originally posted by pc_pals

Oh dear 🤗
It must be very pressurizing at this moment especially ðŸ˜‰ Taking others work too or what ?  ðŸ˜†
this shall also pass..then you can relax a bit after all events and have good time ðŸ˜ƒ

No,I'm not a federal worker,but it affects my work in other ways! Not my workload but access to stuff!    But I cut off at the end of this month till next year...officially! And hopefully! 😉We'll see! ðŸ˜•
Hello frnds. Aaj bhi politics huh
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

hi lee n pals di 🤗
so how is shutdown??

I'm still working( not a Federal worker!) but so many aren't and live on paycheck to paycheck!   Meanwhile Congress gets paid ,and have the best healthcare plans, though they want to deny others!!!😡
@Lee
I am doing good dear ðŸ˜³
I Was remembering you yesterday 😳 ..could not meet you here since long..

@Mohini
Well i am not getting affected directly..but there might be many.. Though i have some visa related work..hoping it goes well on time  
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Leesan

I'm still working( not a Federal worker!) but so many aren't and live on paycheck to paycheck! Meanwhile Congress gets paid ,and have the best healthcare plans, though they want to deny others!!!😡

aww dnt wrry...everything will be fine 😃
but one thing is similar...CONGRESS is d cause of all problems in both india n US 😆
Originally posted by pc_pals

@Lee
I am doing good dear ðŸ˜³
I Was remembering you yesterday 😳 ..could not meet you here since long..

@Mohini
Well i am not getting affected directly..but there might be many.. Though i have some visa related work..hoping it goes well on time  

I know! Been busy, and trying to wean off NBT, though not MMT!! ðŸ˜‰

So if it's a SSN 1 discussion ,and in Hindi, I don't join in!    Sorry! ðŸ˜‰

Hope your visa stuff works out, though I hear that's not supposed to be affected,but you never know! ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by --MI--

Paa are you us citizen
No bro ðŸ˜Š
we never thought that we would stay this much also ðŸ˜† But client is not even thinking about my husband leaving ..so will have to extend d stay..and my  studies plan is also coming up..
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

aww dnt wrry...everything will be fine 😃
but one thing is similar...CONGRESS is d cause of all problems in both india n US 😆

Thanks Mohini! ðŸ˜†   But in this case it's the Republicans in Congress ! One  Repub congressman got roughed up today! Hmmm...!!  Workers are frustrated!! 
Beshram me aisa kya hai jo uski utni burai ho rahi hai