What's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for you?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The one I can remember was when my boyfriend and I first got together. I went to school on Valentine's Day, and we met at the front. After the first bell rung... (don't remember the EXACT dialogue, but you'll get the gist of it!)

BF: "Oh, what the hell, here goes."
*Pulls out a flower and a cute bear holding a Yugio-themed heart-shaped box of chocolate*
BF: "You're the cutest, prettiest, most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"
ME: XDDD *blushblushblush* *glomp*

Yeahh, he said that in front of a bunch of other students walking by XD No one's ever said anything like that to me before, so I was a little embarrassed but soo happy. ^___^

So how about you?Can share something in here?
Dr4viL
I am so sorry to hear that~
Anyhow,thanks for your sharing.😊
actually didn't remember...what my parents doing for me is enough...i don't think so nobody else ever do me a favor...
Originally posted by Dr4viL.

one girl cooked for me .. the thing is it was experimental cooking.. she would come up with dishes that contained everything i liked and presented really well.. but tasted like crap. i wonder sometimes if i was being ungrateful or not ..? but i dont think i was. if she wanted to impress me follow the friggin recipe. for example i love banana thickshakes and mango, separately NOT together.. so she mixed banana, mango, chocolate, and .. expects me to be happy.
a. u wasted my banana
b. u wasted my mango
c. u used up the ice-cream
d. the cadbury chocolate is gone
e. ice takes a few hours to freeze
f. it taste like shit
g. it looks like shit
h. oh by the way your choice in clothing for me sucks too
i. i didnt like your mother either
j. your brother was a douche
k. your brother STILL is a douche
l. how come your mother didnt teach you how to cook
m. dont touch my frozen fruits again
n. honey goes with banana 
o. mango goes with sugar
p. chocolate ruins a fruit smoothie
q. you are a douche
r. leave my shakes alone
s. leave my blender alone
t.  i want to put your brother in a blender
u. dont steal my thickshake recipes only to ruin them
v. dont steal period
w. you cant appreciate the value of a perfect thick shake
x. i never found it sweet.. i found it insulting that you tried to feed me that crap
y.  grrr
z. i could count to 1000

🤣🤣
Did u tell all dis to her.. ? 
I find it sweet when someone smiles at me. Can't remember anything sweeter than that. 
Wow,gorgeous,thanks for all of your sharing!
When I was in 2nd standard,my then bf did my Maths paper and he was good in addition and subtraction and I wasnt...I got 100 on 100...that was cute ^_^
Sweet:Something a girl has to do to a guy in my case.

Well then, we'll roll back to 8th grade when a girl held my arms (you know, in an interlocked way) while walking. I had hit my puberty.

That was the last physical female attention I got and now I starve for oral attention (girls avoid me).
Whnevr my crush + bst frnd smiles at me n only pays attention towardss me leavin everyone...

I nvr evr expected this coz i hv told him tat i luv him a lot n still he is my besti...

N omg his sweeet smile