Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Deebz

Ohoy! I meant no offense. SurYa looked sweet literally was what I was saying. 

Oh none taken.  Just hope I didn't cause an upset in my Sandy madness.  It only comes and goes like a breeze. 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohoy! I meant no offense. SurYa looked sweet literally was what I was saying.

yeah. Like you!
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jambu, Emily is being street smart. She cannot afford to be like Sandy in her circumstances I agree. She is letting herself be abused by Mohit too. But she may think she does not have a choice at the moment. Once she becomes independent via the parlour or whatever I hope she teaches him a lesson. Otherwise she is not that different from Sandy.
They are not consistent with Sandy. One minute they show her to be all righteous and the next, they show her putting up with injustice from Bhabho and even idolizing her.  That has got to stop. Her feelings for Suraj are all over the place too. At least Meena and Emilie are shown totally supportive of their husbands, deserving or not. 
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Jambu, Emily is being street smart. She cannot afford to be like Sandy in her circumstances I agree. She is letting herself be abused by Mohit too. But she may think she does not have a choice at the moment. Once she becomes independent via the parlour or whatever I hope she teaches him a lesson. Otherwise she is not that different from Sandy.

They are not consistent with Sandy. One minute they show her to be all righteous and the next, they show her putting up with injustice from Bhabho and even idolizing her. That has got to stop. Her feelings for Suraj are all over the place too. At least Meena and Emilie are shown totally supportive of their husbands, deserving or not.

exactly! This is what I was trying to say.👍🏼 You could've came earlier and saved me from writing bhashan!😆
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In Nahuman Gali you can see anythiing from any angle...Meena can see Sandy on the terrace in nightgown when in fact they do not have terrace to begin with...SurYa can see Bhabho doing pooja from their bedroom...Sandy can see the shop from the balcony...Indeed Hanuman Gali is revolving and evolving as per the whims of CV's
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dnt knw y u guys r comparing sandy with emily 😡
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

In Nahuman Gali you can see anythiing from any angle...Meena can see Sandy on the terrace in nightgown when in fact they do not have terrace to begin with...SurYa can see Bhabho doing pooja from their bedroom...Sandy can see the shop from the balcony...Indeed Hanuman Gali is revolving and evolving as per the whims of CV's

except Sandy could see Sunny's heart.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamy-

@niruba- feel free to comment. Why are you taking precautions as you met me only today?😃 I did not feel offended.

I'm not talking about the social service what Sandy does, her personal life, aspirations and dreams. Emelie is clearly not vindictive. Neither is Sandy. Emelie is clearly an opportunist, selfish but that is not a bad thing at all. An opportunity won't knock twice at your door. Caring oneself won't make someone sinner! After all she never wants others to suffer for whatever she does, unlike Bhabho or Meena. So whats wrong in using opportunities unless she intentionally harms others? She has only one life. Sandy also has only one. Why to spoil it for the sake of others? If Emelie thinks so, I won't blame her. She is little awkward thinker, I agree, but she is doing things at least for herself. She won't wait for an hour for Bhabho to approve her decisions. She waits for nobody in fact. She just gets into the track when she slips. She knows to start from where she stops. Sandy is a big failure in doing it. She cannot lift herself up when emotionally drained. She always wants Sunny to push her.

Emelie doesn't have principles to follow. But whether any of the so called principles got justice to Sandy ever in her life? What she truly wanted and what is she getting? She always need her husband to fill fuel in her engine and push forward. Emelie does it herself. That is what Sandy lacks. Emelie gets inspired from within but Sandy draws inspiration from outside. Emelie might not be as intelligent or understanding or outstanding or sensitive like Sandy is. But she is doing right for herself and the kid growing in her belly.

Forget Emelie, this inspiration thingy is what makes him Sooraj and Sandy lacks it for sure. If you've ever tried to inspire yourself, its the biggest thing you could do (my experience. Its very very difficult). Until unless you can't do justice with you, what is the meaning of doing justice with others? Sandy is right with others, but when it comes to herself and her husband, she is a total failure. I'm not against her because I was also the same sometime before, not now.

Sandy has still a long way to go if she ever wants something for herself, but still she is far behind Emelie in it.

Sandy always wants others to accept her and believe her, at least Bhabho should do that. Else why is she wasting time in making Bhabho understand what she is? For how long she would continue convincing entire Rathi clan about what she is? Whole lifetime? What will she get and what will she lose?

Some people could never understand you, how much good you are, how much you love them, is a FACT. Just accept it and move on. Don't wait for others. That is what Emelie does. I personally went through some struggles recenty, and none of the principles what Sandy follows brought peace into me though I too used to follow them. So I just forgot principles and took my own decisions. Principles look better in books, but not in life, at least for me. Hence I can't accept Sandy, only at this point, for I believe I can't do justice to others unless I start doing it with myself.

I find Emily's character really weird , Infact its not at all developed well  by the Cv's but its ok I can't bear her for a long time on screen 😆 .. Emily is an oppportunist and selfish and these are considered to be two very worst traits in a human being.  She doesnt  have any priniciples and morals either , that was very much evident when she cheated during Sabse bada champion. I agree with you that caring oneself doesnt make u a sinner , but in the same way caring for others doesnt make u a sinner either..
Emily cares for herself .. really ?  She knows how to take decisions.. really ? Then why did she get married to someone like Mohit who doesnt even consider her a wife and threatens her with divorce ..In such circumstances , will he accept her baby ? I doubt that too.
Since the day she got married she is acting like Bhabo's slave , she is always apologetic towards her , She can't do anything without the approval of Bhabo , Suppose if Bhabo says no to something , she won't dare to do it , so how come she knows how to take proper decisions 😕.. She needs the support of her husband which she won't ever get .Emily doesnt have any self respect so why would she be emotionally drained 🥱

Sandhya is honest , good hearted , knows her morals and principles , is very confident and intelligent ..Whatever situation she is in, she knows how to deal with it and is the ultimate winner in whatever track we have seen so far.I believe if u are honest , u don't need to be an opportunist , God will show u a thousand ways to get success and he'll be there with u no matter what...

Sandhya not only challenges Bhabo , proves her point of views wrong but has  even defeated her numerous times  ..If Emily does so , she will be thrown out of the house 😆, that is why she has become a slave and doesnt have the courage to even follow her own religion ..

Bhabo is against Sandhya because she feels she's someone who is a threat to her self created kingdom.She can rule anyone but not Sandhya ..  the way Suraj supports Sandhya hurts Bhabo's ego ...Sandhya wants to win Bhabo's heart  as she wants to be accepted the way she is ...Secondly its a family show, They want to show Sandhya as a perfect Bahu , so she won't disrespect her no  matter what the situation is.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 10 years ago