arshi--lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
BLOOMING LOVE..

"mom i am going...bus is waiting for me outside.."khushi shouted while coming out of her room wearing beautiful red anarkali frock,hair open ,wearing light jewellary and little make up.

"wow khushi u looks beautiful..but what the need for so much preparation..u r only going for picnic out of the city not in any wedding"payel asked in a surprising tone..

"ooffo jiji u did'nt know anything...ok i am leaving ...byeee"khushi shouted and ran outside..

"wait wait khushi...whats the need to prepare like u r going in wedding and did'nt u take ur shawl"khushi's mom asked in a worried tone

"mom...again that question...no i forgot my shawl and i don't have time...bye..."khushi hugged her mother and sister and ran outside.

"this girl na...god keep her safe"garima prayed

"don't worry mom she will be fine...come lets go inside"payel said and moved inside with her mother..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"sir may i come in"aman asked

"yes come in"said ACP ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

"sir the gang of shaam manohar jha is traced..they are leaving city in afternoon..we have to caught them"

"okhay..asked other officers to get ready...we are leaving now"arnav ordered

"ok sir"aman said and moved out of the room/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
khushi entered in the bus..

"wow miss u are looking pretty"said bubbly..her fav student..

"thank u bubbly..u r also looking cute"khushi smiled.

AFTER 2 HOURS

all the students were playing antakshari and khushi was enjoying it very much..

the bus is to shimla from delhi..the city school of delhi organized a summer picnic for students in shimla and as khushi is teacher she is also going there...she is very glad first time she is going outside the city but also sad that for 4 days she had to stay away from her mom-dad -sis and her fiancee..
but little did she know this journey will change her life forever..

the bus in moving from a very beautiful mountain range..there is beautiful medows and greenry every where..on the both ends of the road,a very dark jungle is situated and some goats and cows were gazing the grass.

khushi was mesmerized by  seeing this heavenly beauty..

suddenly the bus driver applied the brakes and the bus stops with a force..everyone started to asked what is happening suddenly the door of the bus opens and 5 men enter in the bus with guns in their hands..their face was covered with black mask.

they saw the faces of all the passengers keenly then the man who is standing at the backside stared to her like nothing..he keep staring her and  staring her...
khushi tried to hide herself behing his friend.

a man shouted...
"here she is"pointed towards bubbly.

the man who is staring at her saw bubbly and laughed evily
"ha ha ha ha...now that raichand understands the power of shaam manohar jha..he rejected my offer...my..now he have too face my wraht...picked that girl..she is daughter of raichand na...pick her and moved.."

one man came and pull bubbly harshly and take her outside the bus..the sports teacher tried to stop them but one man showed him gun and signaled to sit quietly.

"boss now shall we moved..our work is done.."one man said..

"wait i also want to take this girl with me..i liked her"the boss said pointed towards khushi..

khushi becomes scared and hold her friend's hand tightly..

"boss what are u saying..we don't have time for that..that ACp will reached here anytime...before he came we have to ran away"that man said ina tensed tone..

"i know this...but i loved htis girl..and she will go with me"shaam-the boss said and hold khushi hand harshly and pulled her with force..
the sports teacher again tried to protest but one man punched him and he fell on the floor.

"khushi tried to protest"leave me what are u doing ...?? ...i am not coming with u...plz leave me..plz"she was shouting,begging and crying but no response.
shaam pulled her out of the bus and signaled the driver to go...the scared bus driver hurriedly started the bus and lave..
leaving behind the crying,horrified khushi and bubby..

did u like it plz comment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Good Start 😊 Continue...
arshi--lover thumbnail
thank u so much arshi-sugi-ipkknd..
arshi--lover thumbnail

THANK U SO MUCH ARSHI-SUGI-IPKKNF FOR COMMENTING

AND OTHER SILENT READERS THANK U FOR READING

The driver hurridly start the car and drove away leaving behind the haorrified and scared khushi and bubbly alone..

bubbly was very scared and continuously crying.khushi hugged her tightly and consoled her

"sshh stop crying..ur a brave girl na..nothing will happen to us...stop crying"

khushi wass trying to look brave from outside but from inside she was also very scared and continuously praying.

shaam and other gidnappers get frustrated from this emotional drama and shaam shouted..

"enough...stop this emotional scene..we have to leave this place as fast as possible..come"he hold khushi's hand and dragged her..

"no no plz leave us..plz...we will not coming with u..plz leave us"khushi said in a horrified voice..

"boss why we are taking risk to gidnapped this girl as well..we only decided to gidnapped this child na"asked one man in confusion.

"becos  i love her..love at first sight...first time ur boss is in love..and i will marry her and keep her with me for forever.."shaam laugher evily and khushi got scared..

shaam dragged khushi and other man hold bubbly.they bought them in jungle ..it was very dark in the jungle as the sun was already to set..on one place khushi tried to ran away but shaam hold her and pinned her on the tree in anger..

"are u trying to ran away??from me??from ur love"he shouted angrily

"plz leave me..let me go?khushi cried

"u don't understand like this..i have to teach u a lesson...i will make u main here itself so that no body will accept u and u will remain with me forever"shaam said witha evil smirk and tried to snatch khushi's dupatta..

suddenly police seyrine echoed in the jungle and shaam get distracted..khushi use this chanced and pushed shaam with full force abd ran away..

for a second no body understand what happened but as shaam realizes that khushi ran away he shouted"get that girl...she is running away.."

"boss leave her...now we have to ran from here...police will reached here soon"his men said.

"no i will not go anywhere without this girl...get her"shaam shouted..

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Interesting 😊 Continue...
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! arnav is ACP n khushi is a teacher , interesting concept...please pm me when ever u update
arshi--lover thumbnail
thank u so much guys for commenting...
arshi--lover thumbnail
hi arshi-sugi-ipkknd..on ur insistence i have thought to write os on diwali night...i post it in tonight...😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi--lover

hi arshi-sugi-ipkknd..on ur insistence i have thought to write os on diwali night...i post it in tonight...😊

Tht's nice...Send me the link 😊
arshi--lover thumbnail

NEXT PART..

khushi keep runing in the dark jungle without that she got many bruised on her arm.face and neck..

only she was thinking about to save herself from those bloody vultures..

she was running and running in the deep jungle suddenly her angle twisted and she fell down..

she scream...AHHH.

and put her hand on her mouth when realised that she put her life again in danger with her own hands..

"boss..i think she is there..i heard a scream from there"khushi hear one man's voice and foot steps towards her direction..she got afraid and again stand up with lots of difficulty and tried to ran as fast as possible..

suddenly she saw a road infront of her and she gets little hope that she can take a lift from here..

she came out of the jungle and start walking on the road so that her footsteps are not listened by anyone..

she was walking as fast as possible suddenly some one came infront of her.

she become frightened

what if he is the man of that shaam??

if that is true than she will definitely caught by them and what happen next...

no no she has to do something..

but before she can do something that man spoke

"who are u?

"wo..wo..ii"she hesitate to reply

"don't worry i am inspector aman from CBI.we are here to catch some smugglers SHAAM MANOHAR JHA and his partners...if u have some problem u can tell me freely..if u need some help..?"

khushi thought it is the rite time to save herself.

she told aman about everything that happened till now.

aman thought for some time then said

"okhay so u stuck there...i have one option..i will led u to our jeep..u take some rest there..we need some time there as we have to arrest them..till then u can stay will us.."

"but how can i..i mean"khushi tried to speak but aman intruppt

"don't worry we have lady police officer with us she will stay with u"aman satisfy her

"now shall we go"he asked 

khushi noded and both move towards jeep.

after about 10 minutes walking distance khushi saw a police jeep.

aman led her to the jeep and introdeced her to the other officers..

"this is inspector akash..

he is inspector n.k

she is inspector lavanya 

and she is payel ..out doctor

and this is khushi"

he then told everything to them and istruct payel to gave her remedy and to stay with her.

payel take her inside the jeep and put medicine on her foot and give her painkiller.

suddenly khushi and payel both here someone is shouting outside.

khushi becomes afraid but payel sooth her told her that he is our ACP ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.very rude and strict.

arnav called payel and asked her to come outside with khushi.

payel do as per order...

khushi had never seen such a handsome man in her entire life..and most especially those chocolatey brown eyes..she wishe to drown in those eyes...

********************************************************************************

SORRY GUYS FOR LATE UPDATE AND THANX FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS..