Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi

Sanjay-Shruti: Defensive Crossfire - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: spidie

The serial is now picking up pace. I like how they have developed each and every character except Sanjays mom.There are so many tracks running together and they are doing justice to each of them. Harshs case, Shrutis job issues and her friendship with sanjay on one hand . On the other hand Amis interaction with her sister, school friends and other friends. 

The best part of todays episode  when Sanjay says something like  Maths ke formula right ya wrong hote hai.bhi Usme koi bhi 100% la sakta hai. par yeh dil jo hai na har waqt badalta rehta hai har baar hume hi decide karna padta hai right kya hai wrong kya hai.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i am pleasantly surprised with the equation between Ami n Sanjay. Thank God they did not go the typical way .

Yes, Sanjay's dialogue was indeed the best part of the epi...he handled the situation superbly, gave Ami the right advice and encouragement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...No wonder even Shruti thinks to herself later as she's talking to Harsh's picture that she was amazed at how well Sanjay  handled Ami there...she herself might not have been able to handle it as well...Sanjay gave Ami a lovely metaphor of Math to add to her understanding of what happened.

Yes, the story is being developed nicely on multiple tracks at this point...Sanjay's mom is just a typical character so I don't pay her much heed...but yes otherwise...Ami's school issues, Shruti's job worries...it's being realistically depicted.

Ami-Sanjay and Shruti-Sanjay...both these equations are so naturally developed...I also hope they don't go the typical way with either...Sanjay scolds both Ami and Shruti with HAQ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raokrithika

sanjay excelled in the scene ..his just one word Impossible  to shruti ...made scene go Possible๐Ÿ˜ƒ

manav at again gave a settled performance...specially scene in office ...he can talk  through his silence  that's one good quality of an actor.

n Bhavana omg...she is nt dumb hw thy have shown previously  I hope thy dnt make her another possessive riddi types.
bttr thy dnt play with Bhavana' s character ..it wld b nice if thy show her as dumb sweet girl who can undr std sanjay n his feeling n show him mirror in cmg track.

Completely agree...Manav was fantastic in this epi yet again๐Ÿ‘

Re: Bhavna...hmm yeah she seems like a sly one...I'm not getting good vibes from her...if she continues to work in the office along with Shruti as well, she will definitely create issues and seems on the path of getting psychotically obsessed with Sanjay a la Raddi style๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Rival Site article on this show :-
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/entertaining-dance-fest-the-cards-part-of-navratri-celebrations-zee-tvs-aankh-micholi

^ So this means, Shruti will not go & work in Sanjay's office .. ? ๐Ÿค” OR she feels this extra money that she will have to shell out is above her budget .. ? ๐Ÿค”
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

New Rival Site article on this show :-

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/entertaining-dance-fest-the-cards-part-of-navratri-celebrations-zee-tvs-aankh-micholi

^ So this means, Shruti will not go & work in Sanjay's office .. ? ๐Ÿค” OR she feels this extra money that she will have to shell out is above her budget .. ? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks for sharing, Swetha...hmmm they are just showing more of Shruti's money woes without showing her getting a job๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...How long will this continue? 

I want to see Sanjay-Shruti patching up atleast.
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On a side note there are so many dejavu moments shruti talking to harshs pic ๐Ÿ˜† in yest epi bhavana even looked like raddi but i think this one has got some brains.                                                                                              I am also confused now bhavana got the job so now what will shruti do? we would also have had PL ๐Ÿ˜† i liked that part when sanjay said to ami to shut up and she actually did. There is a really great bond between sanjay and the whole joshipura fly .
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spidie

On a side note there are so many dejavu moments shruti talking to harshs pic ๐Ÿ˜† in yest epi bhavana even looked like raddi but i think this one has got some brains.                                                                                              I am also confused now bhavana got the job so now what will shruti do? we would also have had PL ๐Ÿ˜† i liked that part when sanjay said to ami to shut up and she actually did. There is a really great bond between sanjay and the whole joshipura fly .

Yeah the deja vu is deffo there...but unlike Amar, I don't think Harsh will disappear from discussions so easily...lol

Bhavna is most definitely Raddi part two...today's epi strengthens this belief.