India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN can really tickle your ribs

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 9:19am | IP Logged

I just watched the clip where they all go into the meeting.It was hillarious.When Raj came up with the line..'ye ET un 3T se mil jayegi.........',my God that was so funnyLOL.He calls Jassi an "ET" with such a deadpan expression!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

When Meenakshi came in,Jassi honestly looked funny.But although grudingly,I must admit I felt really sorry for Purab.The poor guy looked so uncomfortable and embarrased!!!!!With everyone gaping at them,he no wonder looked heavenwards to get help!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Leaving aside Armaan/Purab, JJKN is worth watching if nothing else than for these genuine comic moments alone!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't yet come across any serious drama on television which has managed to be so subtly funny the way JJKN has.

Clap ClapClap

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Also when raj tells purab:"I heard ur getting married..who's the beautiful girl?". also raj acting desperate when meena is paying more attention to armaan. he's like "look at me..im there too!". 
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Also when raj tells purab:"I heard ur getting married..who's the beautiful girl?". also raj acting desperate when meena is paying more attention to armaan. he's like "look at me..im there too!". 

i loved that congratulations scene! Raj is the best telly actor ever.Clap

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLagree with u gals....Raj seems to have a knack of dilivering humerous comments with a deadpan expression........for me the most subtle but hilarious part is when Meenakshi steps back after having hugged Purab......u should have seen his expression.......he is looking at the ceiling!!!!!LOLLOLLOLasking for Devine Interference no doubt......I remember the time I looke like that......the last time I had my blood tested!!!!!LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:37am | IP Logged

ides I know why u are so happy about purab looking at the ceiling after hugging meenakshi...tumhare dil ko tandak pade hai na...

hey guys...really true about those hilarious moments. Jassi is truely one of the good tele serials. I think Kareena Kareena is little fun too...

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:15am | IP Logged

What I like best about JJKN comedy is that it does not fallback on slapstick or cheap antics to generate humour.The biggest example is Armaan's drag queen scene.It was executed beautifully.

They find simple commonplace situations to make a moment funny. 

Archie Newbie
Archie
Archie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Which is this drag queen episode you guys talk about? Is there any place I can get the video for this one?

Thanks

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Armaan lost a bet to Maddy in an early episode and had to dress up as a drag queen as per the bet.

Armaan was lookink very cute and very angry all through.Hillarious!!!!!!LOL

Go to top