Assumption: Future Track Of BALH Story

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It's Just an assumption guys, an imagination for the future story or track...

As Ram already announced, he will marry juhi, On day or even at time of marriage rituals, Priya will gain conciseness but marriage will get complete and doctors will ask ram and others not to tell about ram and juhi's marriage to priya as it will give shock of life to her and they may loose her again and this time for lifetime. Then the boring story again start as ram and others will try to hide the same fact and when priya comes to know this, she will feel very bad but will sacrifice her love . Ram wants to be with priya and priya wants to be with ram but both will unable to do that and again the melodrama will take place. 

It's totally boring plus disgusting and the Character Ram has lost all respect in my eyes the moment he announced his marriage with juhi, he is again doing the same mistake that he has done years before by marring Ayesha on name of Kush and now repeating the mistake on name of Naina. Infact he is disrespecting his and Priya's relationship of friendship with juhi. 

It's wonder me sometimes whether he respect his relationship with Priya or not.

Being 'The Ram Kapoor' I only feels that it's a name which is used to define his financial position and not his powers as for every single reason he keeps his relationship with love of his life 'Priya' on stake, whether for his family or for third persons. 

Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ayesha ke time pe main ram ko itna bura nehi maan sakti as use nehi pata tha ki priya jinda hain and he did compromise marriage just for khush...wo ayesha ko bhi khudke kareeb nehi hone diya tha...but now????? he just crossed his limits...priya jinda hain aur juhi se saadi karne ke liye agree kar raha hain...is he mad????? single mother bhi to ho sakta hain...ram kiu beech mein par raha hain... baap sunna itna accha lagta hain to priya ne 3 daughter diya hain na aur khush bhi...1 aur ki kya jaroorat hain...india mein jitna anath bacche hain ram ko dad bula lo...free offer hain
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

i dont watch the show🤢

Even I don't watch it , as I lost all interest in this stupid track, but as I follow this forum, it keeps me in touch with current story line.😊
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
same here...just follow the storyline..
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now since fenil has quit the show...what will they show...will the character of pihu will go away as though she is going abroad or what
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16973-i-have-quit-bade-acche-laggte-hai-fenil-umrigar.htm

or who is coming in her place ...any idea? i hope they salvage the character of pihu with whoever this new comer is...

priya has to wake up...she cannot die for sure...it is a matter of time...when...that is all...yes I also feel that she will wake up soon after ram marries juhi and the saga follows...
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you yaar even I get this doubt kya hai ye RAM KAPOOR??????????
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appreciate your view point
 But Ram- Juhi  marriage rituals?😭😭 If at all  there is a  marriage  do we   need a marriage ceremony for  this third marriage? Hope we  don't  have to   go through such tortures. Whole track is disgusting.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devmohan

It's Just an assumption guys, an imagination for the future story or track...

As Ram already announced, he will marry juhi, On day or even at time of marriage rituals, Priya will gain conciseness but marriage will get complete and doctors will ask ram and others not to tell about ram and juhi's marriage to priya as it will give shock of life to her and they may loose her again and this time for lifetime. Then the boring story again start as ram and others will try to hide the same fact and when priya comes to know this, she will feel very bad but will sacrifice her love and again the melodrama will take place. 

It's totally boring plus disgusting and the Character Ram has lost all respect in my eyes the moment he announced his marriage with juhi, he is again doing the same mistake that he has done years before by marring Ayesha on name of Kush and now repeating the mistake on name of Naina. Infact he is disrespecting his and Priya's relationship of friendship with juhi.

It's wonder me sometimes whether he respect his relationship with Priya or not.

Being 'The Ram Kapoor' I only feels that it's a name which is used to define his financial position and not his powers as for every single reason he keeps his relationship with love of his life 'Priya' on stake, whether for his family or for third persons. 

agree

he doesn't respect it for sure other wise he would have never said he will marry dash juhi🤢
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

I agree with you yaar even I get this doubt kya hai ye RAM KAPOOR??????????

same here

just speaking mahan thing is not ram he used to be person who analyze thing i rem it in ashwin time but today he is not ram but  look the person who want next women in life😡
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm2002

Appreciate your view point
 But Ram- Juhi  marriage rituals?😭😭 If at all  there is a  marriage  do we   need a marriage ceremony for  this third marriage? Hope we  don't  have to   go through such tortures. Whole track is disgusting.

I think they are playing with viewers emotions we are letting them to do so.But not anymore, thank god already quit the show from watching, only used to read the WU but sahayd ab who bhi chod na padega.