Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

devmohan

devmohan

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

It's Just an assumption guys, an imagination for the future story or track...

As Ram already announced, he will marry juhi, On day or even at time of marriage rituals, Priya will gain conciseness but marriage will get complete and doctors will ask ram and others not to tell about ram and juhi's marriage to priya as it will give shock of life to her and they may loose her again and this time for lifetime. Then the boring story again start as ram and others will try to hide the same fact and when priya comes to know this, she will feel very bad but will sacrifice her love . Ram wants to be with priya and priya wants to be with ram but both will unable to do that and again the melodrama will take place. 

It's totally boring plus disgusting and the Character Ram has lost all respect in my eyes the moment he announced his marriage with juhi, he is again doing the same mistake that he has done years before by marring Ayesha on name of Kush and now repeating the mistake on name of Naina. Infact he is disrespecting his and Priya's relationship of friendship with juhi. 

It's wonder me sometimes whether he respect his relationship with Priya or not.

Being 'The Ram Kapoor' I only feels that it's a name which is used to define his financial position and not his powers as for every single reason he keeps his relationship with love of his life 'Priya' on stake, whether for his family or for third persons. 

Edited by devmohan - 10 October 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu27varshathakkarbabu2008anupam_dilsimlavidhisahana747viny_queenluvbalhshavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumption: Future Track Of BALH Story" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i dont watch the showDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devmohanbabu2008

mitrajayeeta23

mitrajayeeta23

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ayesha ke time pe main ram ko itna bura nehi maan sakti as use nehi pata tha ki priya jinda hain and he did compromise marriage just for khush...wo ayesha ko bhi khudke kareeb nehi hone diya tha...but now????? he just crossed his limits...priya jinda hain aur juhi se saadi karne ke liye agree kar raha hain...is he mad????? single mother bhi to ho sakta hain...ram kiu beech mein par raha hain... baap sunna itna accha lagta hain to priya ne 3 daughter diya hain na aur khush bhi...1 aur ki kya jaroorat hain...india mein jitna anath bacche hain ram ko dad bula lo...free offer hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devmohanbabu2008simlavidhi

devmohan

devmohan

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

i dont watch the showDead

Even I don't watch it , as I lost all interest in this stupid track, but as I follow this forum, it keeps me in touch with current story line.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babu2008simlavidhishavii

babu2008

Goldie

babu2008

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
same here...just follow the storyline..

bystander

IF-Stunnerz

bystander

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
now since fenil has quit the show...what will they show...will the character of pihu will go away as though she is going abroad or what
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16973-i-have-quit-bade-acche-laggte-hai-fenil-umrigar.htm

or who is coming in her place ...any idea? i hope they salvage the character of pihu with whoever this new comer is...

priya has to wake up...she cannot die for sure...it is a matter of time...when...that is all...yes I also feel that she will wake up soon after ram marries juhi and the saga follows...

anupam_dil

Goldie

anupam_dil

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with you yaar even I get this doubt kya hai ye RAM KAPOOR??????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Appreciate your view point
 But Ram- Juhi  marriage rituals?CryCry If at all  there is a  marriage  do we   need a marriage ceremony for  this third marriage? Hope we  don't  have to   go through such tortures. Whole track is disgusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top