Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab sa Risk hai-Written Update 2nd October 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmagurl21

season 2 probably will start maybe mid November. but they are still going to shoot after season 1 is over. to have episodes ready when season 2 starts. the ghost thing is still questionable. but I think it will make more sense when rajveer and everyone sees her after the bua ji stuff is over. audiences will start watching when romance starts again for rajsi when they fight there way back to each other.
I guess you're right dear.. I'm sure Sukirti took up this show because it has potential so I'm sure she knows what she's doing hence I'm hoping that Season 2 would offer the best of Sukirti as well as Gaurav too so hoping for the best Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab sa Risk hai-Written Update 2nd October 2013 (Page 2)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thnx for d WU Abhi. Painful epi n agree they didnt give any RajSi in season 1 n me too disappointed wid ghost drama esp bua drama :x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

AnitaDamor

AnitaDamor

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
T f wu...

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andromeda001

Thnx for d WU Abhi. Painful epi n agree they didnt give any RajSi in season 1 n me too disappointed wid ghost drama esp bua drama :x
Welcome dear! Embarrassed Same here.. :( Want justice for Simmi in Season 2 and I somehow want RajSi scenes too ,wish this ghost factor was not there Ermm Anyways,lets see.. Btw dear,just read your PM.. Do you want me to send the synopsis to the GM ? Shall i send it once this season ends ? So I will give a small synopsis consolidating the entire season and once Season 2 comes,it can be changed.. Is it okay ?Embarrassed

Andromeda001

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushdamor

T f wu...
Welcome Embarrassed

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Welcome dear!EmbarrassedSame here.. :( Want justice for Simmi in Season 2 and I somehow want RajSi scenes too ,wish this ghost factor was not thereErmmAnyways,lets see.. Btw dear,just read your PM.. Do you want me to send the synopsis to the GM ? Shall i send it once this season ends ? So I will give a small synopsis consolidating the entire season and once Season 2 comes,it can be changed.. Is it okay ?Embarrassed

Oh dat s perfectly fine :D
U can send it to GM urself too. I will tell d mods :D

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Welcome dear!EmbarrassedSame here.. :( Want justice for Simmi in Season 2 and I somehow want RajSi scenes too ,wish this ghost factor was not thereErmmAnyways,lets see.. Btw dear,just read your PM.. Do you want me to send the synopsis to the GM ? Shall i send it once this season ends ? So I will give a small synopsis consolidating the entire season and once Season 2 comes,it can be changed.. Is it okay ?Embarrassed

Oh dat s perfectly fine :D
U can send it to GM urself too. I will tell d mods :D
Okay! Embarrassed

hannat5500

Groupbie

hannat5500

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Please someone should answer me is season 1 over today. Thanx for d written update...

-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top