Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: wildspam

Nice post jungli Biwi

Finally kuch log RM ko seperate karenge 🤣
I was e xpecting sometjing like puja daan vrat but yaha to seeda seperation mast idea
Waise I want this guru studuies would be easy touch the paper and ans right there

I am saying na he's an ALIEN from jupiter 🤣🤣
And this will be nataunki bhara separation 😛 😆 Baapre so much nataunki 🤣

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Nice pst Nikki... But I have to disagree with u... First things first..

Man this cheapo guruji and his equally lame prediction..😡 He couldn't read Dipali's evil mind there itself but could read madhu's destiny n Nakshtras by looking at her pic... ðŸ¤¬
And secondly.. Any hate track between the two crazies will not bring any good vibes... After going through so much together, if they hate each other it would be mocking our sensibility and putting a question mark on their unconditional love.

Madhu might try to distance herself from RK after hearing this shitfaced man's shitty prediction. But didn't she do the same in the previous track? Will rk ever buy that? It's clear she can never hate RK..

i agree with u tat their hate chemistry is much better.. but there has to be a growth in a relationship. Answer me honestly, Will u be able to like the RK who after witnessing madhu going through all this for him, starts to hate or even fake hatred for her...? At least for me, it would be tough to relate to RK who after witnessing her unconditional love n sacrifice could convince himself to hate or even pretend to hate her.. 

Their love is at a point that nothing should be able to move their love n immense faith on each other..

Of course  the prediction is Lame Kashish 😆 I mean in reality who would actually believe this kinda Shit ?  But since its a fiction, show so its okay it will add drama factor & spice up things 😉

But Kash you think story can move nicely with this coochy coo ? 😆 They daily hug , two diabetic love birds 🥱 Nah no kurbaani, I will be the most irritated if Madhu does that and distances herself & RK is also not a fool 😛 I want 3rd person's inteference and that is by Paabo and gurujee's master plan 😳 😆 I know currently they have inseparable love, but at least FIGHTS can happen na warna story will be boring.

Yes I can relate to RK if the love-hate track is shown in a convincing way. And it has to be a two way street, I mean both RM share some fault. I would also like to see their love for each other fighting their hatred and the whole world. I know I am being evil hehe

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

Forget Guruji...after reading your dhamakedar post, my dil...garden garden ho gaya..😛

Hehe Thnx re 😆
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

guruji was contradictory in his own statements
he could not recognise that the couple that has passed wll tests of time wth flying colors is rk madhu 
and madhu has helped rk in most of his problems

Gurujee of course missed that 😆 And he's a man of god 🥱