Gustakh Dil

Rocking Precap.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I did not watch the show but I just got time to watch the rocking precap:
Nikhil saying amidst of everyone that whatever Lajjo is saying is the truth as she never lies.
though Ayesha said that her marriage is is cancelled due to Lajjo.
Don't you think Nikhil's dadaji sometimes for few episodes only should have visited his son( Indur) place for Lajjo only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya its trust thats rocking nikhil believes in lajjo thats awesome.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's true what you are saying Laajo's family are more worried about their daughter then he is, his put a lot of faith in Nikhil, I suppose it's warranted as Nikhil has protected her at his family's home, but still perhaps he should talk to Inder and the family on the phone and if he hears from them that they can't accept her, he should come there and have a family meeting to resolve the problems if it means Laajo and Nikhil leave the house they can arrange for that.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode when Nikhil told Shaila, how dare you treat my wife like thisπŸ‘
I liked the way Nikhil said that Lajjo never lies, it was wonderful, and Lajjo's expressions were awesome.

Precap is greatπŸ‘
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You should watch the epi Anju!  It was a really good one today!   I really loved how Nikhil backed up Laajo even with all the odds stacked up against her in the form of Nikhil's family!   πŸ‘πŸ‘
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
great precap
love u nikhil
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved how Nikhil took Lajjo's side & my fav dialogues was when he said that she trusts Lajjo & when he said that she is his wife, I loved how Lajjo looked at him at that moment!!! πŸ˜ƒ