Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Somewhat a yes to Gurmeet IF he has the Geet look and not the PV look.. a massive no to the Ashish dude (sorry no offence).

Karan Bohra would be a good choice as well, someone above mentioned him..! Vivian bhatena or jay banushali?
I wouldn't mind the storyline on the movie Hero the story of a spy either.. the one with PZ and sunny deol. That is somewhat cross-border isn't it? lol A mixture of all cross-border movies into a show
But as long as we know Sanaya is a confirmed lead that's the main thing!

ooh i liked that movie!! it was good! her role as a Spy was super awesome! but i think this is more VZ type though...
anyway GC is a big ok for me too
other than that I WOULD LOVE KT or Karenveer!! eek they r along with HC my top 2 favs!
for this i don't think either KW or Jay would suit.. too boyish..this BSF officer needs to be more tough looking.. KT can be made to look tough i guess.. n Karanveer would be like made for the role! n he is so damn sexy! n both r amazing actors! ⭐️

princessunara thumbnail

no way!! 🤢 too old!
trust me I drooled on the man in KYPH, but not now! no offense meant but its abt 7 yrs too late to be Sanaya's co star!
[/QUOTE]
Sunara, he might be old chronologically, but he looks young. Besides, even Sanaya is 30, though she  easily looks 5 years younger. They would look so good together. Not to mention- acting powerhouses. Besides, I saw the episode  of Teri Meri Love Stories in which Iqbal was last year. He looks good. Besides, if he's a BSF commander, he has to be late 20s-early 30s.Apart from that, makeup can solve a lot of age issues, my friend.
[/QUOTE]

no its only appearancewise I have a problem with IQ! HE LOOKS OLD!
i don't care if the guy is 60 yrs old if he looks 25, cz ya San might be 30 but if she wants she can pass off for 22 very easily!
Also he has almost 0 fan following compared to one like GC. that is 1 big concern for me.. I want one of the other A listers, not a B-Z lister.. sorry 😕
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ooh i liked that movie!! it was good! her role as a Spy was super awesome! but i think this is more VZ type though...
anyway GC is a big ok for me too
other than that I WOULD LOVE KT or Karenveer!! eek they r along with HC my top 2 favs!
for this i don't think either KW or Jay would suit.. too boyish..this BSF officer needs to be more tough looking.. KT can be made to look tough i guess.. n Karanveer would be like made for the role! n he is so damn sexy! n both r amazing actors! ⭐️

Yea it was awesome!
Haha yea I think the actors with dimples won't be able to do this role :( damn!
Ahh now my number 1 for this show is KB! We always have our expectations way too high when it comes to Sanaya lol we want the top actors!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Yea it was awesome!
Ahh now my number 1 for this show is KB! We always have our expectations way too high when it comes to Sanaya lol we want the top actors!

hehe lol for Dimples :p
remember SRK? He was Veer n he has 2 big big Dimples!! 😆 So i don't think u should lose hope so soon!
n awww we want the best for her cz we know our doll girl herself is the best n deserves the same! ❤️

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

just out of curiosity how the hell did he come to have a contract with SP when he hasn't ever done as show with them till now? n no sane person lets a channel to bind them not to do a daily soap just cz they r doing a reality show in the future with that channel?

I am not n never been a GC fan. But I thought looks wise he would suit this BSF officer role perfectly.. So I personally want him only cz of that. And also he is an A lister like her despite probably not being as good as she is in acting.. 😳

GC did shrimaan shrimati n will be doing nachbaliye upcoming season!! the contract is for an year n hence he is involved in all the extra events of star too!! according to my info his next show is for star as well!
i got this info from his fan who is my fren too!!
also ashish was launched by ST in gunahon ka devta for NDTV imagine!! ST was programming head then!!

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@riaz_95  
I'm secretly rooting for Karan Veer Bohra too. But basically, I'm good with anyone Saurabh Tiwari chooses, as long as he's able to act.  Looks can be manipulated very easily.
@Sunara- Sorry , have to disagree. Iqbal looks really really good. Besides, he may not have IF fans, but he's the darling of the TRP set. They still swoon over Angad .
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

no way!! 🤢 too old!
trust me I drooled on the man in KYPH, but not now! no offense meant but its abt 7 yrs too late to be Sanaya's co star!

than man is enigma on screen,, he would be perfectt for that role
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea it was awesome!

hehe lol for Dimples :p
remember SRK? He was Veer n he has 2 big big Dimples!! 😆 So i don't think u should lose hope so soon!
n awww we want the best for her cz we know our doll girl herself is the best n deserves the same! ❤️

Oh yea I forgot he has dimples! And because this is guna be similar to VZ I hope he or PZ comes into it later on for 1 episode or something lol. (still demanding too much haha)

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see wanted posters r on for the perfect male lead to match with our superstar sanaya 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want KB...he will be perfect for SI
IK is next favorite, but is he too big & mature for SI?

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago