Chhan Chhan

Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@ nee - I am talking about PV.Though of course it isnt as if geet was an epitome of non-regressiveness(?)
Yes the competition is tough..I think this ph does have good stuff to show..I think I would have watched their latest show on life ok if I would have been able to connect to the acting
Lol wrote tough as stuff

Edited by LOLitaPawar - 02 October 2013 at 5:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 5)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
SBS : Chugalkhor Aunty Seg -

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dSwaNia_2shonasandyBaingan

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@lolita most of the shows r regressive these days!! i did not follow PV. i stay away from saas bahu shows!! GC had nothing to do in that show,, KS was the one who carried the show for a year!!

i am following only mahabharat now!! but the show is not really impressive n it makes ekta's mahabharat look like an epic now!! i might quit that too soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

soulspirit

IF-Dazzler

soulspirit

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Oh how i wish Viraf didn accept tht show on lifeOK,, he would hav rocked with Sanaya,,, but plz no Gurmeet,,,,

kashevvanitha3dddFan2012bkamber

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

@lolita most of the shows r regressive these days!! i did not follow PV. i stay away from saas bahu shows!! GC had nothing to do in that show,, KS was the one who carried the show for a year!!

i am following only mahabharat now!! but the show is not really impressive n it makes ekta's mahabharat look like an epic now!! i might quit that too soon!!

Lol really you think its that bad?..I watch bv for the love story that is going on write now, but even in that show the other scenes are gross..like women being called baasi phool just because they arent virgins.
I like eijaz khan too so much so that I was actually ready to give PV2 a try..but then the female lead preferred a man who let her sleep on the floor for 10 years..apparently its justified because he didnt love her in those 10 years.
How I wish he leaves that show and works with SI

Shouting_Silver

Goldie

Shouting_Silver

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
wow I am so Happy...Hope GC will sign the show...

Guinkkgsrasr-sweetyGuineaprincessunara

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Lol really you think its that bad?..I watch bv for the love story that is going on write now, but even in that show the other scenes are gross..like women being called baasi phool just because they arent virgins.
I like eijaz khan too so much so that I was actually ready to give PV2 a try..but then the female lead preferred a man who let her sleep on the floor for 10 years..apparently its justified because he didnt love her in those 10 years.
How I wish he leaves that show and works with SI

eijaz looks old these days!! i liked him in kavyanjali!
i dont mind Abhinav shukla too for this role if IK is doing sumthing else!!!
i was imagining the forum if GC n SI come together! it would be riot n fun for outsiders!!
also i bet his fans would be stalking the forum now to check out SI fans reactions!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetprincessunara

kkgsrasr-sweety

kkgsrasr-sweety

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shouting_Silver

wow I am so Happy...Hope GC will sign the show...

I wish the same. GC accept the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top