Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 20)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by princessunara

lol u might find it funny but for me it makes sense
anyway lol.. i asked u to go back n drool on DD-GC as Maneeth there. individual GC stuff i have no problem as right now its very much applicable here but maneeth is not needed here. n u went on an appreciation spree on the wrong one!

ps: this is not cz i hate either of them. i actually adore DD n neutral-slightly positive towards GC

and as for getting type cast in love stories who cares! She is so beautiful i would always want her to do love stories! not be buried under acres of a sari in a regressive saas bahu crap i would hate to watch n will have to watch just cz she is in! so this is to spare myself of the torture as i am always in a fix cz if she is on anything i have to watch even if i don't like the content as such..
so a love story solves that problem perfectly for me.

my reason for telling is she did 2 love stories n Gunjan and Khushi were as different as day and night. So as long as her own character is different i would always want love stories with her on it!
n instead of telling us sensitive care to answer what i asked?Sleepy

my answer to your question love stories don't last long even if its star involved .
in tv concept should be unpredictable but love stories are always predictable how long can u watch it 1 1/2 then what ????
add crap to story to run for long for fans that's not the way it should be .
sbs said the serial which sanaya is to do is inspired by agnisakshi that concept already done last year or so in life ok that's the reason why i got irritated with tv industry can't they think other concept.
tell me one thing is tv serials fun to watch these days ??
name one serial which is fun to watch ?
none for me atleast
why ipk ,jassi ,geet,mjht ,dil milgaye were hit because they tried different away from saas bahu ekta serials  but ended badly without proper ending but before it was not like that concept was main rest came was stars.
that's what i am saying they need to think out of the box to be safe otherwise axing will continue.
why comedy sitcoms like taarak is hiting the chart is new concept .
just think about and understand what i mean to say my friend .
your views i respect .

ok now i get ur point. BUT the thing is we do not know what it is about yet..
just a very logical question. SBS or none of the media is even aware of 100% if Sanaya is doing a show or not. right?
They only by mistake stumbled on her in DDEJ sets n she made a run for it cz her looks or anything was not supposed to be seen by the media at all.
So one thing we can deduce is this is a highly guarded thing.
Telling so cz till the moment SBS got lucky by a total fluke they gave the news as Chugalgar aunty only cz they were NOT allowed access to the sets of the show, despite them getting to know something was happening.

So let's be logical. The PH & Channel that is not allowing them or anyone else to have even a wind of what is happening on that set, are most likely guarding the plotline too.
If we think sensibly only a handful of people would even be aware abt what is in the script as real shooting has not begun as its too early.

So whatever we see as either inspired by something or not is simple speculations by media.
So my friend just give it a chance, rather than clubbing it as a remake of something else.

cz i said this before to some of my other friends too in the SI show discussion thread. That, the media that isn't allowed anywhere near the set to get any info for themselves, do u think the top few who r involved at the pre production level will actually allow them to have the real plotline?
So for now give it the benefit of the doubt n let it happen.

Hope u understand what i am trying to say :)

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Moderator Global Moderator

Anonymous Moderator

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Since the lead for SI's new show has been finalized/speculated to be Ashish Sharma, this thread is no longer relevant to the ChhanChhan forum.

Topic Closed.

CC Devt Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-

Go to top