Chhan Chhan

Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet .
asish good choice he is good actorThumbs Up
ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.

believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey doveySleepy what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .

What? Where does it said so? There is too much going on right now no one know what the real story of the show so it's also better you wait for the show to start before jumping on Sanaya saying she's doing the same old story & roles.

hold on now when has Sanaya EVER repeated a CHARACTER?     cz just cz u eat ice cream every day there doesn't have any rule that different flavors of ice cream don't taste good?
as like that love stories r far n varied. as long as her OWN character is not with the same characteristics of her own previous 2 charcters of Gubjan n Khushi its perfectly fine

Why sanaya fans are sensitive??
 By saying "go back to geet forum "  personal attack but why? 
just because I praised gurmeet and his serial  i became a basher and became geet fan group i don't believe in fanbase .

I am a neutral viewer with different views because I look for new concept  with good actors if that's the problem to u then u are childish .
Type casting is common these days just mentioned that and u think i bashed sanaya good lord .
Ice cream topic was funny LOL

lol u might find it funny but for me it makes sense
anyway lol.. i asked u to go back n drool on DD-GC as Maneeth there. individual GC stuff i have no problem as right now its very much applicable here but maneeth is not needed here. n u went on an appreciation spree on the wrong one!

ps: this is not cz i hate either of them. i actually adore DD n neutral-slightly positive towards GC

and as for getting type cast in love stories who cares! She is so beautiful i would always want her to do love stories! not be buried under acres of a sari in a regressive saas bahu crap i would hate to watch n will have to watch just cz she is in! so this is to spare myself of the torture as i am always in a fix cz if she is on anything i have to watch even if i don't like the content as such..
so a love story solves that problem perfectly for me.

my reason for telling is she did 2 love stories n Gunjan and Khushi were as different as day and night. So as long as her own character is different i would always want love stories with her on it!
n instead of telling us sensitive care to answer what i asked?Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanrockystar22CandYlicious_SLuvuKhushiPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 20)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
This person sound like the reporter on Bollywood life. LOL

I rather see Sanaya in a love story than those Saas Bahu crap out there I can't bare those type of shows since she worked with 4lion's before this PH is also good at telling love story I'm more happy about the fact they have a few 4lion's CVS team with them. 

LuvuKhushi

IF-Sizzlerz

LuvuKhushi

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet .
ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.

believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey doveySleepy what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .

What? Where does it said so? There is too much going on right now no one know what the real story of the show so it's also better you wait for the show to start before jumping on Sanaya saying she's doing the same old story & roles.

hold on now when has Sanaya EVER repeated a CHARACTER?     cz just cz u eat ice cream every day there doesn't have any rule that different flavors of ice cream don't taste good?
as like that love stories r far n varied. as long as her OWN character is not with the same characteristics of her own previous 2 charcters of Gubjan n Khushi its perfectly fine

just because I praised gurmeet and his serial  i became a basher and became geet fan group i don't believe in fanbase .

I am a neutral viewer with different views because I look for new concept  with good actors if that's the problem to u then u are childish .
Type casting is common these days just mentioned that and u think i bashed sanaya good lord .

anyway lol.. i asked u to go back n drool on DD-GC as Maneeth there. individual GC stuff i have no problem as right now its very much applicable here but maneeth is not needed here. n u went on an appreciation spree on the wrong one!

ps: this is not cz i hate either of them. i actually adore DD n neutral-slightly positive towards GC

and as for getting type cast in love stories who cares! She is so beautiful i would always want her to do love stories! not be buried under acres of a sari in a regressive saas bahu crap i would hate to watch n will have to watch just cz she is in! so this is to spare myself of the torture as i am always in a fix cz if she is on anything i have to watch even if i don't like the content as such..

my reason for telling is she did 2 love stories n Gunjan and Khushi were as different as day and night. So as long as her own character is different i would always want love stories with her on it!

Sunara when i read your ice cream explanation..i found it woow..nice one.. will use that in real life convo too.

and about Sanaya doing love stories..omg i love to see her on that...
she is damn pretty, gorgeous and worth watching.. and looks so young so will be perfect heroin for a love story...
just waiting for the show to start...

DiehardYMfanrockystar22MesmerizingSanzCrazyAmieprincessunara

DiehardYMfan

Coolbie

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@GC fans whether GC is a bad actor or not..this is a personal opinion and not bashing..
Some think he is good, some think he is not!!
Anyway lets leave it at this...
Since he is not doing the show just relax...
P.S: SI does not repeat her characters if I m not wrong..Sameera, Gunjan, Khushi, Chhanchhan are all different...!!!

CGBSSIrockystar22MesmerizingSanzCandYlicious_Sprincessunara

Firdaus21

Groupbie

Firdaus21

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinnzGurti

It's funny to see so called DDians giving their gyaan about GC's unprofessional behaviour.. 
They once used to go gaga over maaneet but when things don't go their way they start to bash one of them..
No matter what GC is one of the best actors out there and people who are not able to see it are clearly blind.. he is not afraid to take risks and experiment with his looks and he is a hardworking dedicated actor..
besides I've never seen a star as humble as him...Sanaya would be luckky to be paired opposite him

I have nothing against Sanaya but after Barun and Farhan a good actor opposite her would be great for her and GC is brilliant..
but yeah he is not doing the show so calm down

Agreed, Gurmeet is by far the most talented actor out there, along with Ram Kapoor! Clap
Well said!! Those who are bashing should've gone to specsavers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

victoriousgallovelysingh557rockstar29

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz

maaniqra

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hope GC accept bcoz i wanteddd anaya with gc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

victoriousgallovelysingh557

rockstar29

IF-Dazzler

rockstar29

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

my answer to your question love stories don't last long even if its star involved .
in tv concept should be unpredictable but love stories are always predictable how long can u watch it 1 1/2 yrs  then what ????
then makers add crap to story to run for long for fans that's not the way it should be .
sbs said the serial which sanaya is to do is inspired by agnisakshi that concept already done last year or so in life ok that's the reason why i got irritated with tv industry can't they think other concept.
tell me one thing is tv serials fun to watch these days ??
name one serial which is fun to watch ?
none for me atleast
why ipk ,jassi ,geet,mjht ,dil milgaye were hit because they tried different away from saas bahu ekta serials  but ended badly without proper ending but before it was not like that concept was main rest  were stars.
that's what i am saying they need to think out of the box to be safe otherwise axing will continue.
why comedy sitcoms like taarak is hiting the chart is new concept .
just think about and understand what i mean to say my friend if not let it be.
i respect your views .

called u sensitive because u checked me out saying to go awayLOL

Edited by rockstar29 - 09 October 2013 at 9:22am

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

my answer to your question love stories don't last long even if its star involved .
in tv concept should be unpredictable but love stories are always predictable how long can u watch it 1 1/2 then what ????
add crap to story to run for long for fans that's not the way it should be .
sbs said the serial which sanaya is to do is inspired by agnisakshi that concept already done last year or so in life ok that's the reason why i got irritated with tv industry can't they think other concept.
tell me one thing is tv serials fun to watch these days ??
name one serial which is fun to watch ?
none for me atleast
why ipk ,jassi ,geet,mjht ,dil milgaye were hit because they tried different away from saas bahu ekta serials  but ended badly without proper ending but before it was not like that concept was main rest came was stars.
that's what i am saying they need to think out of the box to be safe otherwise axing will continue.
why comedy sitcoms like taarak is hiting the chart is new concept .
just think about and understand what i mean to say my friend .
your views i respect .

ok now i get ur point. BUT the thing is we do not know what it is about yet..
just a very logical question. SBS or none of the media is even aware of 100% if Sanaya is doing a show or not. right?
They only by mistake stumbled on her in DDEJ sets n she made a run for it cz her looks or anything was not supposed to be seen by the media at all.
So one thing we can deduce is this is a highly guarded thing.
Telling so cz till the moment SBS got lucky by a total fluke they gave the news as Chugalgar aunty only cz they were NOT allowed access to the sets of the show, despite them getting to know something was happening.

So let's be logical. The PH & Channel that is not allowing them or anyone else to have even a wind of what is happening on that set, are most likely guarding the plotline too.
If we think sensibly only a handful of people would even be aware abt what is in the script as real shooting has not begun as its too early.

So whatever we see as either inspired by something or not is simple speculations by media.
So my friend just give it a chance, rather than clubbing it as a remake of something else.

cz i said this before to some of my other friends too in the SI show discussion thread. That, the media that isn't allowed anywhere near the set to get any info for themselves, do u think the top few who r involved at the pre production level will actually allow them to have the real plotline?
So for now give it the benefit of the doubt n let it happen.

Hope u understand what i am trying to say :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top