Chhan Chhan

Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something new.
 boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet  gurmeet the best actor expression with eyes is his key in acting i can't see him with others only with drashti is was perfect .
asish good choice he is good actor Thumbs Up.

u r in the wrong forum honey! go back to Geet forum n post this! LOL
anyway lol i dunno i am kinda on the fence if i want GC with San or not.. so i am gonna wait n see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addicted2SanZLuvuKhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article (Page 19)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet .
asish good choice he is good actor Thumbs Up
ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.  
believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey doveySleepy what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .

What? Where does it said so? There is too much going on right now no one know what the real story of the show so it's also better you wait for the show to start before jumping on Sanaya saying she's doing the same old story & roles.

hold on now when has Sanaya EVER repeated a CHARACTER? cz just cz u eat ice cream every day there doesn't have any rule that different flavors of ice cream don't taste good?
as like that love stories r far n varied. as long as her OWN character is not with the same characteristics of her own previous 2 charcters of Gubjan n Khushi its perfectly fine!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addicted2SanZCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I honestly wont mind if GC is casted opposite Sanaya.. EmbarrassedBecause after their performance together in Star One's Aakhri salaam, i kind of liked their pairing onscreen :) But lets see how things shape up .. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorgeuluvmgGuineafaria86PhoenixRising

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
wow this will definitely a powerful acting..hope they get a strong story line.. love to watch them together..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lenageorgeuluvmgfaria86

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
GC is a fabulous actor & he can play any character so well all those who are bashing him for no reason should understand if they love thier favorite & they don't want GC opposite SI that don't make GC a bad actor & they don't need to bash him they simply can say they don't want him to be pair opposite that's it 
GC  is a fab & good looking actor  & a humble person too i love him & his acting 
anyways GC is not playing the role so chill guys 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysingh557lenageorgeuluvmg

rockstar29

IF-Rockerz

rockstar29

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

sorry but sanaya is doing similar type of roles why only fun loving she could have done something boring roles in tv serials all looks the same.
thank god gurmeet not opposite her because gurmeet is only best with drashti i loved geet .
asish good choice he is good actorThumbs Up
ROLF! What same type of role Sanaya never done? and this one seems to very different and the opposite to what she has played before it's better you check first before you start amusing things Sanaya fans know she never repeat her previous roles.

And Yeah GC looked the best with DD and AS isn't finalized yet the show has two male lead.

believe it or not same old story sanaya is doing story is out already hero doesn't believe in love girl believes in love lovey doveySleepy what's so new these days don't jump on me store it when serial starts .

What? Where does it said so? There is too much going on right now no one know what the real story of the show so it's also better you wait for the show to start before jumping on Sanaya saying she's doing the same old story & roles.

hold on now when has Sanaya EVER repeated a CHARACTER?     cz just cz u eat ice cream every day there doesn't have any rule that different flavors of ice cream don't taste good?
as like that love stories r far n varied. as long as her OWN character is not with the same characteristics of her own previous 2 charcters of Gubjan n Khushi its perfectly fine

Why sanaya fans are sensitive??
 By saying "go back to geet forum "  personal attack but why? 
just because I praised gurmeet and his serial  i became a basher and became geet fan group i don't believe in fanbase .

I am a neutral viewer with different views because I look for new concept  with good actors if that's the problem to u then u are childish .
Type casting is common these days just mentioned that and u think i bashed sanaya good lord .
Ice cream topic was funny LOL

Edited by rockstar29 - 08 October 2013 at 7:05am

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

hold on now when has Sanaya EVER repeated a CHARACTER? cz just cz u eat ice cream every day there doesn't have any rule that different flavors of ice cream don't taste good?
as like that love stories r far n varied. as long as her OWN character is not with the same characteristics of her own previous 2 charcters of Gubjan n Khushi its perfectly fine!
Why you mad at me? LOL

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Why you mad at me? LOL

wrong quote Aliyah! LOL i 4got to take urs off b4 replying! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top