Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
SBS : Chugalkhor Aunty Seg -
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5919PsBQcM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5919PsBQcM
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lolita most of the shows r regressive these days!! i did not follow PV. i stay away from saas bahu shows!! GC had nothing to do in that show,, KS was the one who carried the show for a year!!

i am following only mahabharat now!! but the show is not really impressive n it makes ekta's mahabharat look like an epic now!! i might quit that too soon!!

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh how i wish Viraf didn accept tht show on lifeOK,, he would hav rocked with Sanaya,,, but plz no Gurmeet,,,,
Originally posted by: -nee-

@lolita most of the shows r regressive these days!! i did not follow PV. i stay away from saas bahu shows!! GC had nothing to do in that show,, KS was the one who carried the show for a year!!

i am following only mahabharat now!! but the show is not really impressive n it makes ekta's mahabharat look like an epic now!! i might quit that too soon!!

Lol really you think its that bad?..I watch bv for the love story that is going on write now, but even in that show the other scenes are gross..like women being called baasi phool just because they arent virgins.
I like eijaz khan too so much so that I was actually ready to give PV2 a try..but then the female lead preferred a man who let her sleep on the floor for 10 years..apparently its justified because he didnt love her in those 10 years.
How I wish he leaves that show and works with SI
DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow I am so Happy...Hope GC will sign the show...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

Lol really you think its that bad?..I watch bv for the love story that is going on write now, but even in that show the other scenes are gross..like women being called baasi phool just because they arent virgins.
I like eijaz khan too so much so that I was actually ready to give PV2 a try..but then the female lead preferred a man who let her sleep on the floor for 10 years..apparently its justified because he didnt love her in those 10 years.
How I wish he leaves that show and works with SI

eijaz looks old these days!! i liked him in kavyanjali!
i dont mind Abhinav shukla too for this role if IK is doing sumthing else!!!
i was imagining the forum if GC n SI come together! it would be riot n fun for outsiders!!
also i bet his fans would be stalking the forum now to check out SI fans reactions!! 😆

kkgsrasr-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shouting_Silver

wow I am so Happy...Hope GC will sign the show...

I wish the same. GC accept the show.
Originally posted by: -nee-

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">eijaz looks old these days!! i liked him in kavyanjali!
i dont mind Abhinav shukla too for this role if IK is doing sumthing else!!!
i was imagining the forum if GC n SI come together! it would be riot n fun for outsiders!!
also i bet his fans would be stalking the forum now to check out SI fans reactions!! 😆

</font></font>

Lol its only natural.. I considered checking the PV forum for his fans' reactions too, but no I aint doing it.Honestly
😆 Havent seen much of abhinav shukla and i was a kid when iqbal's kyph was going on... if gc does accept the offer the forum sure is going to be a riot
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As of now only GC and ashish name has come let's see how many more names is going to come.

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, I'm a fan of both Gurmeet Choudhary and Ashish Sharma, I'd be happy to seen them opposite of my favorite star. But I don't want things to turn ugly if GC is paired to SI. Anyways, I wish them all the best with their future endeavors!