Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
@ nee - I hope you are right! I dont know why everybody is hoping that he accepts the role..just because he is very popular! What about acting?
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nee-

agree with u but TV guys r in hurry to be married these days!
i think iqbal khan would be awesome for this role though he is married!!

😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

@ nee - I hope you are right! I dont know why everybody is hoping that he accepts the role..just because he is very popular! What about acting?

his previous show did not do well so we cant really call him popular!!
though SI is very outspoken she had to bear the brunt of newbie farhan in the beginning of this show so its better she works with someone who is friendly n hardworking!!

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He is a g8 actor no doubt.He has so much fans thats'y he won JDJ.

He was falling sick too much during geet time.

PV he threw tantrums,  without informing PH he did dance show after NB.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.. If its Gurmeet n Sanaya (imagining this is true), it ll definitely rock the trp charts n on IF, although i'm not really a fan of his acting.. And post CC, a hit is needed, so whatever helps is fine..
9.30 n not 9pm, makes me really really very happy. Somehow 9 pm is too tough//😊
Originally posted by: -nee-

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">his previous show did not do well so we cant really call him popular!!
though SI is very outspoken she had to bear the brunt of newbie farhan in the beginning of this show so its better she works with someone who is friendly n hardworking!!

</font></font>

I meant popular on these sites...the trp audience anyway does not care about the actors, its the show and the script that has to be according to the audience's liking.Personally I think that show touched new heights of regressiveness everyday and the acting wasnt great either.
Dont get this PH's obssession with male leads who cant act!
lol sorry couldnt resist itEdited by LOLitaPawar - 10 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: T.R.A

😆

Iqbal would suit the character but I guess he has signed up for another show. Ijaz Khan too is good looking. Abhinav SHukla too. A BSF office means a mature and tough character.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

I meant popular on these sites...the trp audience anyway does not care about the actors, its the show and the script that has to be according to the audience's liking.Personally I think that show touched new heights of regressiveness everyday and the acting wasnt great either.
Dont get this PH's obssession with male leads who cant act!
lol sorry couldnt resist it

what show r u talking about???
GC is popular n i wont deny that,, but its show's content that would matter!!
for 9.30 slot the show has to do wonders,,its veryyy competitive as 2 shows of that slot r in top 5 alreadyy!
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Iqbal would suit the character but I guess he has signed up for another show. Ijaz Khan too is good looking. Abhinav SHukla too. A BSF office means a mature and tough character.

AS is hawtt too n i like his acting,, he was awesome as Dev in geet n i also loved him in behna show!!!
i dont like eijaz!
wht show has IK signed?? i love that dude!!
@ nee - I am talking about PV.Though of course it isnt as if geet was an epitome of non-regressiveness(?)
Yes the competition is tough..I think this ph does have good stuff to show..I think I would have watched their latest show on life ok if I would have been able to connect to the acting
Lol wrote tough as stuffEdited by LOLitaPawar - 10 years ago