Chhan Chhan

Gurmeet approched to play ML opposit Sanaya Article

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Gurmeet approached to play the lead opposite Sanaya in Nautanki Telefilms' next on Colors

11 min ago | SrividyaRajesh

Gurmeet Choudhary is surely on a roll, when it comes to getting offered the best of roles on TV. Post his successful stints as leads in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Zee TV's Punar Vivah, the actor is being flooded with interesting offers.

As reported by media earlier, he was approached for the sequel of Gunahon Ka Devta to be produced by the Producer of Lapataganj on SAB TV, Ashwini Dheer. We now hear that the talented actor has been approached by Nautanki Telefilms for their upcoming show on Colors.

As we know, Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors already has the vivacious Sanaya Irani as the lead. And the hunt is presently on for the lead guy, who will play a BSF officer. Amongst lot many known faces approached for the show, Gurmeet happens to be one. We hear that the makers were keen on casting him as the lead opposite Sanaya.

A reliable source states that Gurmeet has been in consideration for a while. However, he usually quotes an exorbitant amount, as the man is keener on doing films now.

Yet another source though told us that Gurmeet was indeed approached for the new show on Colors, but he did not fit well into the role.
If sources are to be believed, Ashish Sharma, last seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq is also in talks presently for the lead role.

The yet untitled show will launch on Colors post the culmination of Bigg Boss sometime in December 2013, and will take the 9.30 PM slot.

We tried contacting Gurmeet, but he did not reply to our calls and text messages till the time of filing the article.

Let's see who bags the role opposite Sanaya in this Colors show.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Dhating Dhating DHating nach .. 

pls GC accept this although i know forum will be a nutcase but still accept it .. 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
No offence to Gurmeet and Ashish fans,, but both of them are miles behind Sanaya, if u consider acting and emoting,, they both are limited actors,,, I wish they are not casted opposite her,,, 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice.But,I have doubt ðŸ˜³By the way,check -

SBS : Chugalkhor Aunty Seg -
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5919PsBQcM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5919PsBQcM

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gurmeet & ashish will look good with sanaya but love to see gurmeet opposit to sanaya 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Between the article says tht ML is a Border security force officer,, so it is indeed a cross border love story,, may b like Veer Zaara,, but i so dont want Sanaya to play another chirpy bubbly girl believing in love,, May she can play a female terrorist,, or an Army doctor,,lol kuch zyzda ho gaya😆

Whatever,, i just wish tht she gets to play a very strong grey character which has different layers,, Not a typical heroine,,,
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish it become true
GC do the role
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh the ML is BSF officer..iam dancing with joy..i want veer-zaara kind
ranamika412 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruathi

ahhh the ML is BSF officer..iam dancing with joy..i want veer-zaara kind

me too dear
Guinea thumbnail
I like both the actors , infact gurmeet and sanaya together will have the forum on fire ðŸ˜† , but what is good is that the PH is looking for established actors opposite sanaya ðŸ˜Š