Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Did anyone watch today's episode, it made me cry when Iraj asked her that what about my life when her mum was saying don't tell anyone because my other daughter will need to get married and what will happen to her if everyone found out Iraj was her first child. I felt so bad for Iraj, I couldn't believe Saba didn't once mention or ask about Asad or even think how this would patch. It was like she is ok with her staying alone and that Iraj should raise her child alone. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Omg I saw the 17th episode and the way Asad kicks her out is HORRIBLE...how could he even do that without listening to her? He became a monster from an angel in seconds. :S
She better divorce him and never go back to him even if he pleads!
haajuuuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode i was so sentimental with it it made me cry too and Poor Iraj and Saba. Iraj i feel sooo bad for her she is ruined 😭😭😭😭 aisa nhi krna chahye tha us k sath it was wrong,,,,,,,,
Junaid Khan as Asad he has done really wrong but typical men have this behavior they always obey their mothers too much he didn't even let iraj speak or clarify
😡😲🥱🥱

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Am I the only one who is liking Junaid Khan?
as in the actor, not the character 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
samina and sabreen did a fab job in the latest episode...i was boo hoo-ing the whole time.😭 Edited by -shabz- - 10 years ago