Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
geez its kushal behind the gals... went behind elli n prats first waha daal nahi gali fir gauhar hell mein aai awww thn they got all touchy touchy... yucky yucky...prats is cool... she s famous...
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You not understanding the point that was being made and calling it lame is actually lame! Read the post again, you may (though I will not bank on it!) get the gist of it! 

Originally posted by: Vips_

There is no comparision between a tv actor and a cambridge and oxford grad PM of a country..
What a lame comparision..
People graduated from pretigious colleges are not the only successful people in this world.

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm in agreement with your feelings of irritation about Pratyusha always talking about her success/popularity. I don't like that either, I prefer modesty. 

However, I disagree with your analysis on her being successful. What is the definition of success? Success is the accomplishment of a goal or a aim. Being successful just means who've accomplished a goal. I strongly disagree with your statement that not everyone is successful. Everyone is successful in something (it's usually their chosen profession). If you're a student then every time you pass an exam you're a successful student. I'm a doctor and when I treat even one person properly, I become a successful doctor. Pratyusha's profession is acting, and in that sense, even if you hate her, you can't deny that she is a successful actress. She's been the lead in a show and although some people did not like her acting, some people did appreciate her acting, i think she got 1-2 awards for it, her aim has been met, so she is successful actress.

But yes, she does need to stop talking about success and popularity constantly. 

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

Hi All, 

Honestly speaking i never knew much about her apart from seeing randomly the episodes of Balika Vadhu. I dint even knew her name properly till she appeared in JDJ last year. But before making this post i did a very small research just to check how much "successful" the lady is... the results although showed me all together a very new story.. 

I can't say that she was successful but yes little popular before joining bb

Reasons: Success comes with time, content behavior, ambition towards goals and sincere working. Pratyusha did got popular Balika Vadua, the show  is a success  but not because of Pratyusha only there is and was a team work. It was even a success before Pratyusha and is a success when she has left it. The showbiz stardom, popularity always have a shelf life especially in case of females , When Pratyusha left the show many petitions were made to bring her back as her fans can only consider here as Anandi. But what happened by all this may be many of old viewers stopped watching but new actress got her own fans some old retained and new joined in she didnt face loss but Pratyusha did... 

When we talk about Bollywood, there characters do get famous but till some extend .. exception to few much famous characters... .. a new comer will become popular with three or four films in his hands but success will only guaranteed when he will continue to rule the hearts of audience for years and years .. Eg. SRK, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, Madhuri, HR, Kareena, Kajol, Katrina, Deepika...  etc. etc...  Years back they were famous now they are successful.. 

However, in case of television industry especially Indian telly world here chracters are famous and remain alive for eyars and years ... actors may change but characters remained there.. very few are lucky here in this industry who got SUCCESS in real meanings ... they are even known for their personbalities and being liked by all eg are Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy, Sakshi, Hiten Tejwani etc... 

YESTERDAY - Pratyusha said to Tanisha that u know guys here when they see a successful girl they get floored...  well i was shocked to heard it because she may be popular but not successful for sure, as one show which she did and left it in between on that contrary she cant claim success but yes can claim popularity. and lady u r chanting about being successful in front of a girl who hails from such a SUCCESSFUL  Bollywood family...  

Now coming to her ex-boyfriend as far as published in "paper" as claimed by Prats .. her bf was definitely not love sick puppy .. he is a businessman and quite well-off. the guy is also insane riding on Prats POPULARITY "NOT SUCCESS". Well, Pratyusha was definitely in love with this man as he had everything girl wish for ... getting married to him will giver secure future and a luxurious life... so just blaming and filing a case will not make u saint .. Apparently the guy also filed complaint against this lady and her father... 

the little i can say that this girl is intoxicated with so called success and already have self-declared herself as the most popular and successful candidate of BB. She is a girl with NO BRAINS ... just hiding behind another lady kamya.. who is always busy in plotting and planning ... ðŸ¤¢

OMG... I mean, honestly speaking 😃

I'm so impressed how you managed with a very small research to analyze in detail

not only Pratyusha but all these Bollywood's celebrities even including MadMak...   

your analyze leaves the impression
as that all these people were examined pathologic from you

wowww...what a know-how...

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nataly

OMG... I mean, honestly speaking 😃

I'm so impressed how you managed with a very small research to analyze in detail

not only Pratyusha but all these Bollywood's celebrities even including MadMak...   

your analyze leaves the impression
as that all these people were examined pathologic from you

wowww...what a know-how...

Honestly speaking🤣
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Success is  achievement of an aim or purpose ----@ So I would say success is relative to a person. --I did not hear about this girl prior to BB but to be fair to this girl -

- I think her show was quite popular and that makes her a popular name too.
- Considering her age or the background, probably she has achieved enough to  call herself successful.

Other than her SENIORITY statement about Armaan in Ellie incident, I find her okay. She is being pretty real about her personality. She isn't spending time  flirting with people around or make-up or those funky clothes. She may not be likable but doesn't sound like she is misleading audiences with fake personality. She isn't putting up a goody goody gal image. -

Like Pratyusha, others are confident about their popularity. Gauhar wickedly laughed at her popularity claim which wasn't a good gesture.  If some people can call themselves as LEADER, why can't others call themselves successful ? -- To each his own ! - But yes, Prat does act immature at times ..

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Do the research how successful BV is after her departure.  

WARNING!!!
             Those who want to do research, they do it at their own health risk!!!
        Of the health risks and side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist!!!
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are we all doing Ph D and writing thesis on Pratyusha... ???? Analysis.. my fooot...

who are we to judge them personally...first look at yourselves and try to kill the evil in ourselves rather commenting on someones hardwork or personal life...

We are just here to discuss about the show and nothing more and its feedback which should be strictly restricted to BB environment only...

Mind it !!!
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Her stories are Suckcessful

I just watch your profil picture(male) and compare it with your pseudonym(female)...somehow the first with the second doesn't mach...
OMG...I've got it...      you are bisex...
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nataly

I just watch your profil picture(male) and compare it with your pseudonym(female)...somehow the first with the second doesn't mach...
OMG...I've got it...      you are bisex...

🤣   ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£