Debate Mansion

~DOTW~ Buffie - Page 10

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: jprasad

Hi Buffie,

I am really slow, but I do have a question for you.

Why is it that we can never get the temperature right in my office?

Ummm,do you have people in your office who belong to all spectrums....a ka icy cold people like Ash,and irresistibly  hot people like john😛

Either ways,you wouldnt get the temperature right😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasunap

buffie. iam back again. this time with a bunch of serious questions. you may answer them jocularly or straight laced 😆

1. if you are put in a room with just one person for company,from the following, who would you pick and why. please to explain the why too...naming a person wont do.

a. mkzara
b. aparna
c. sowmyaa
d. jasunap ...because I've never debated with you...It'd be interesting to debate,incarcerated in a room...and thus we would have the complete the debate...😆

2. from the above people, who would have picked as a last resort, and why??? 😆

currently sowmyaa...as she allready feels so miserable about something😭(for absolutely no fault of hers😊..and all fault of mine),and I wouldnt want to put her in an impasse predicament by asking her to spend a day with me😃

3. which are the two most annoying habits you have? and if you were given the opportunity to change one of them, why would you pick one over the other?? 😳

My annoying habits..procrastination and my erratic moodswings..and I would definitely want to get rid of the procrastination🤢

4. i read in your slam book that you want to be business woman. what kind of business are you interested in? would you take me in as a partner?? 😉

I havent decided upon that yet...😃....Ummmm,taking you in 🤔....Are you sure you want to work with someone like me(I'm pretty eccentric I tell you)😆😉....because It would be me who is going to be the privileged one to be working along with you😃😉

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dont talk of eccentricities buffie.  i am the worst one going!! i have no mood swings but yes, i am the queen of eccentricities😆

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Moni, Buffie is talking about Kajo sweets like Kaju Burfi, Kaju Roles, Kaju Kulfi etc.
moondust thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Moni, Buffie is talking about Kajo sweets like Kaju Burfi, Kaju Roles, Kaju Kulfi etc.

Oh, I thought it was a brand name😆..I was even about to google it😛

But now I know Kajo sweets are barfi's etc. with cashew nut flavouring INSIDE them😛😛😛..hence, made of CN😊

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey Buffie we loved your answers. Thx for being the DOTW !!😊