Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hi Debators , we have on the hot seat this week a debator who's a force to reckon with. A debator who every one knows to be not just very intelligent but a fierce fighter. She wins most debates she decides to tackle. She uses some very hard words that makes us go dash for a dictionary.Embarrassed  Lets all Welcome the Debator Vs Debator winner this week -

BuffieClapClapClap

Her real name is ..........urrrmmm not sure.She's going to answer this. She's a student , 18 year old and lives in India. Her ambition is (as mentioned in her slam book) "I have two...One is to become a successful business woman, and the second to be a successful avocational scribe=D"

So let me be the first to put forward questions to you :

Where in India do you live:
What are you studying currently:
The sections you visit on I-F:
Your favourite section on I-F
What brought you to I-F:
Your favourite artist(music):
Your Favourite books:
Your Fav author:
What are you reading currently (i hope not the dictionaryEmbarrassed):
Your favourite debator on I-F:
Your experience as a Debator Vs Debator:
Your Hobbies:
What are you currently reading:
Can you explan whats a "avocational scribe"
If there was one thing you could do which would be certain that you will succeed in it, what would that be:

So , every one plz put forward your questions to Buffie and welcome her on the hot seat this week !

Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 August 2006 at 11:56am

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxPRIYA335ArchanapeachminkJGGARAejaz fanmiku007reenaveenatifajalpajalpavs85agarwalrSumaiyamk.pushpasanshualtafadgoodyboy25rani pawajas2006miftikharMinu_samirhindustan123khanaa44shthakkarfunfreenaqvieramstarliteasdyfarmaz2001haqyarmadeha kzakkisulbhazchilli_lovicahashamdd30yitiao4040dattutimsihubkarkamlakardicaprionafizarbjaslyriyazFayha3ghatoraKkavyanjaliQween_of_Heartssmrithi1602564anithauqilaanyagdhra jainqudoosganalibrangal81aries_charming2sugar93ANJMALangeleyedashonly4uarpanpatelcreativitysparkSabafatnuvospalleinderzjaancocoflydesigayakpatelniyati2004swtsadiabaisaJahara3kGopikp12241988charmedangeldalalsSarzSorujheyher87krupiLoveBollywoodzeestrts9787dhaval_h_parekhTereLiye_TaAnubest friendsraj_shahsnoviaash18Reemz93Manoj&Tina#1fanSandy02girlgujugill14M4nfanna_20dmg913krazybabiesonu_smagicalcupidpurple.starvishmewellMano786R*D*funkygirlz95Kachipatahoney425mkzaraMNMSkoolkatsairah_16fakhravasamvmikagurl23sweet.love02amina877Sidra.Wmizz_007~~*Anjali*~~soulsouplilyroseQnz_diva~~Radhika~~billo77diyafahsensitivesheelaSunny-MalikjprasadNeelu.RoXrocker1Pyaari_ShaileeMs.ChandniMinnieVirgo_Starspari0706uvcraziestfanTheRowdiestNidaRajeevx.Asian~Flava.xxChandnix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW~ Buffie" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats Buffie... Smile

Since im so nice Wink , i wont grill you, ill leave that to the others and sit here enjoy reading your answers LOL .

Have a great Week, and keep up the awesome debates! Tongue

-Eisha

Dazlingflower

Dazlingflower

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Congratulations.

Your Favorite top 3 movies and songs?
Do you prefer Hindi or English songs?
Do you have a boyfriend? Wink If not , do you have a crush on anyone right now ? Smile
Favorite color or colors?
What's the one thing you love about India?
you are 18 I believe, you must be in your first year of College...did senior students do ranging(don't know the spelling)on you? if they did, what did they make you do?
Do you want to stay in India or you want to settle somewhere else?
How many hours in a day you spent on India Forum?
Can you dance? Smile
If you were the President of the United States, what would you have done in response to September 09/11 incident?

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Congratuations buffie!!! so nice to see you on hot seat Wink Tongue....

my first question as I expect that this is the time you won't lie being on hot seat---

1. are you still mad at me? Unhappy Disapprove Tongue

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats Buffie! Clap

I'll think about the questions. In the meantime answer those which are already been fired at you. Big smile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hey buffie. congrats!!! Clap i shall be the second person to pose my questions. i look forward to reading your answers. so here i go.

1. if a can can be canned by a canner, then a canner can can a can cant he??? and why? LOL

2. "success for some people depends on becoming well known and for others it depends on not being found out!" what do you make of this???? Wink

3."if i can survive death, i can possibly survive anything" if you were to debate on this one?? Embarrassed

4. is reading the dictionary one of your favourite pasttimes? is it easy to swallow the chambers english dictionary, or do you prefer the oxford? then again would you go for webster?? LOL

i will let you take these on while i think of more and come back Big smile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Congratuations buffie!!! so nice to see you on hot seat Wink Tongue....

my first question as I expect that this is the time you won't lie being on hot seat---

1. are you still mad at me? Unhappy Disapprove Tongue

hey sowmyaa, an interesting question.  you should have also laid the condition that buffie answer that one in complete honesty!!!!!LOLWinkLOL

Edited by jasunap - 17 August 2006 at 1:28pm

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Congratuations buffie!!! so nice to see you on hot seat Wink Tongue.... my first question as I expect that this is the time you won't lie being on hot seat--- 1. are you still mad at me? Unhappy Disapprove Tongue

hey sowmyaa, an interesting question. you should have also laid the condition that buffie answer that one in complete honesty!!!!!LOLWinkLOL

I am sure she will not lie...she is sincere that way Wink so that's why i thought to ask her again at this place 'coz i know she won't lie. right nushie Disapprove

Edited by sowmyaa - 17 August 2006 at 1:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top