Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
When actor Anirudh Dave got emotional 

When actor Anirudh Dave got emotional
Anirudh Dave

Actor gets emotional when asked to address the students

TV actor Anirudh Dave, who is in Jaipur to celebrate his father's retirement, got emotional while visiting his alma mater on Monday on being invited as the chief guest on Monday.

Dave keeps visiting his parents in Jaipur, but this time it turned out to be very emotional occasion for the actor as he visited Central School Number 2 situated in Army Cant. Anirudhmade his television debut with Raajkumar Aaryyan. He also acted in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon KiMera Naam Karegi Roshan, Phulwa and Aaj Ki Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai.

"Jaipur is such a beautiful city and will always remain close to myheart no matter where I live now. But this one was such an emotional experience for me to revisit the place where I grew up, learnt the basic lessons of my life. I met my school teachers, visited the library, canteen and even my classroom, which made me teary eyed. It was such a different feeling altogether to be in your own school as a chief guest, where you have spent 12 years of your life," shared Anirudh during his visit. The occasion made him so nostalgic that he could not say anything for a while when he was asked to address the students. He added, "I could not say anything, as I was so touched and emotional."

Aniruddh considers his father Vitin Kumar Dave to be his role model. "Like any other son, I too consider him as my real hero. He has done a lot for me and encouraged me to follow my dreams. This is the first time I have got an opportunity to do something for him. Today is his last day in his office, and so I'm throwing a bash based on the theme of 'Padharo mhare des' on his retirement. I hope he will like it," he said.

Aniruddh considers his father Vitin Kumar Dave to be his role model. "Like any other son, I too consider him as my real hero. He has done a lot for me and encouraged me to follow my dreams. This is the first time I have got an opportunity to do something for him. Today is his last day in his office, and so I'm throwing a bash based on the theme of 'Padharo mhare des' on his retirement. I hope he will like it," he said.

After completing his schooling from the Central School, Dave joined Rajasthan University and simultaneously focused on his love for acting and joined theatre. He later moved to the tinsel town to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor. "I joined Jawahar Kala Kendra that has given actors like Irrfan and Anup Soni. It gave me a head start and provided a boost to my passion for acting and that's how I learned the nuances of drama," he said.

Now focusing on the big screen, Anirudh wants to try his hands at playing grey characters. "I am open to all genres, and comedy is one of them. I don't want to do insignificant roles. I want to do something that gives me a creative high," he signed off.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 01 October 2013 at 2:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink-Lilly-VishaD-Ameeraalikhanak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: When actor Anirudh dave got emotional" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shobhi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
TFS Shobhi.. He always fondly remembers his days in Jaipur.

Ms.S.K.

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shobhi

Ms.S.K.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S