Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am back with another weird thing I noticed today! How the hell did the stall owner think of Aastha as Shlok's wife. She was not wearing mangalsutr, no bindi and kaun se angle se woh married lag rahi thi! This is a question my mother raised and this was my answer - It is a standard thing in a show that when a couple is about to fall in love, someone would always comment on how they looked like a husband wife atleast once! It is a standard procedure in serials you see! Just saw the scene in another serial two weeks back! ðŸ˜‰
Another thing which my mom dear pointed out and which even I felt was weird is the stall waala guy calling Aastha as Memsaab! Memsaab is common in mumbai or any other metro. Not in Kolhapur! It is Vahini or taai or something in marathi not in hindi! This is common sense! Atleast yeh toh theek rakhte! (No bashing me please! Just pointing out facts to discuss something with you guys!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
That's what I was thinking as we'll 
msg1 thumbnail
Well many women in India don't particularly wear 'suhag ki nishani'. It is more common on TV and movies but I have seen many women not really following it in everyday life...but yes, you are right about someone pointing them of being a couple when on verge of falling in love...